Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’

Lets see the list of names. Otherwise Jordan is FOS.
sorry…they are protected by whislerblower laws. Demafasict brownshirts have attempted to murder congressmen and judges…we can’t risk the careers, lives, of these brave agents

Didga notice that not once did Gym Shorts Jordan mention the TOP SECRET documents that Trump was hiding from the FBI?

Jordan is a Trump rat bastard who's job is to attack anyone who questions his ass buddy Trump's actions.

Keep listening to motherfuckers like Jordan.
Jordan is just reporting what career civil servants have come forward about. Folks that couldn’t stand what the demafascist have turned their agency into

I stated I voted for the 3 main points on Trump's Platform adding up to one concept...
Jobs for US Citizens.
I notice I ask LibTards if they voted for this and they, including you, never answer.

I don't need to post ad hominems when I post what I want, not how the other person is an asshole.
What we are talking about here is groomer Jordan and his super secret fbi people. Stay with the program here. Groomer Jordan is full of shit. I know it you know it and Jordan knows it. You wanna talk jobs make the thread. Don't worry I will visit. Should be good for laughs. Mean while explain where these sworn written statements are from these so called fbi.

What we are talking about here is groomer Jordan and his super secret fbi people. Stay with the program here. Groomer Jordan is full of shit. I know it you know it and Jordan knows it. You wanna talk jobs make the thread. Don't worry I will visit. Should be good for laughs. Mean while explain where these sworn written statements are from these so called fbi.
whistleblowers are always keep secret

thee are laws protecting them ….

I got news for...all professional politicians are scum...ALL.
That first sentence is my advice to you to stop trying to make Ds look like they don't shit like every other scoundrel.
I know you're too mentally ill to accept the either sentence 1 or sentence 2; that's your problem, not mine.

Ok admiral retard. Think I am writing a paper for admiral retards class? Ya, I am not.You wanna interject here why don't you explain why Gym the groomer does not have or will not show these signed written statements admiral retard. You believe good old groomer gym here do ya. You wanna defend that fat retard conman here or what or do you wanna spell check a social media. Lol ya call me daddy with your red marks on my paper here? Hilarious. Let's hear your smart explanation of the retard right defending the beach ball conman.

Usually there's that thing called

ALLEGATIONS of improper behavior....

So why has Gym Shorts Jordon said nothing about that?

whistleblowers are always keep secret

thee are laws protecting them ….
Lol, put up or shut up retard. Till then more bullshit from groomer Gym Jordan the Trump funky. If these are men of honor let's see their bitch asses put their asses on the line. Lol meanwhile it's just groomer Gym running his fat retard mouth. Ya, super secret fbi guys come to my office saying this. Ya right retard

Lol, put up or shut up retard. Till then more bullshit from groomer Gym Jordan the Trump funky. If these are men of honor let's see their bitch asses put their asses on the line. Lol meanwhile it's just groomer Gym running his fat retard mouth. Ya, super secret fbi guys come to my office saying this. Ya right retard
sorry laws are laws

I got news for...all professional politicians are scum...ALL.
That first sentence is my advice to you to stop trying to make Ds look like they don't shit like every other scoundrel.
I know you're too mentally ill to accept the either sentence 1 or sentence 2; that's your problem, not mine.
Lol, what ever shortbus. You have admitted thus fucking scoundrel is a lying son of a bitch. Then quit making excuses for that peice of shit. Hold groomer Gym accountable for his horse shif lies. Hold Trump accountable for his horseshit lies. Somw dem son of b got indicted for fraud in t he past couple days. Don't see me running to his defense. If that sob is guilty let him fry and kick his ass out the party.

Lol, what ever shortbus. You have admitted thus fucking scoundrel is a lying son of a bitch. Then quit making excuses for that peice of shit. Hold groomer Gym accountable for his horse shif lies. Hold Trump accountable for his horseshit lies. Somw dem son of b got indicted for fraud in t he past couple days. Don't see me running to his defense. If that sob is guilty let him fry and kick his ass out the party.
I like Trump and you're the lying pos who's fucking a trespasser.

Usually there's that thing called

ALLEGATIONS of improper behavior....

So why has Gym Shorts Jordon said nothing about that?
that’s what the brave whistleblowers are saying happened

Lol, what ever shortbus. Ya got no proof what so ever retard. Take your no proof shit and shove it where the sun don't shine retard. Go hang out with groomer Gym just don't drop TV e soap inthe shower retard.
the laws are in place to protect the brave whisleblowers from retaliation from brownshirts like yourself …

I like Trump and you're the lying pos who's fucking a trespasser.
Lol what ever retard. Don't ya get tired of getting laughed at Retard? Enuendo and horseshit is all ya got. You and groomer Gym. Meanwhile your fat ass conman has stolen classified papers and changed his story how many times. That fat ass pos first said the fbi planted the shit. Then he found out the fbi had his own security tapes proving they did. Next the fat ass retard says oh its all OK I declassified that shit. Well that's not how declassified works. So Next he said attorney clients privilege. How many times this little bitch gunna change his fat beach ball ass story before you realize he is conning your dumb ass? Hilarious. Come back when your retard ass grows a brain. I get it you like being lied to and conned by a fat beach ball idiot do stupid he changes his story with the wind.

Forum List

Back