Rep Crenshaw on far right repubs:"They want Russia to win."

I`m a Democrat that has voted for Republicans Tom Ridge, Arlen Specter and a former Repub Senator from Pa. named John Heinz who was killed in a helicopter crash. People like them wouldn`t stand a chance in today`s GOP.
Good. That means the GOP is finally doing something right.

^^^
More loyal to Russia than to the USA.

That is, Oddball is a stone cold traitor.

As distinct fom somebody who was so blind he spent months telling us how the UAF was winning .
A supporter of a corrupt and Nazi based country full of US bio labs .

Interesting how Deniers choose to define terms like , Traitor .

Sadly, I think there is no unity inside the republican party

Its natural for different ideas to compete with each other

But the level of vitriol repubs are directing at each other is very damaging

Crenshaw is engaging in crazy talk

And you think MTG is a dispenser of sage wisdom, right?

And you think MTG is a dispenser of sage wisdom, right?
What is her primary complaint ?

I dont always agree with her tactics, but we may not be far apart on the issues

Last edited:
Someone remind Mr. Crenshaw that we just lost a war in Afghanistan and another with Isis and now are being attacked by Iran.... AND WE ARE BROKE!!!!!!!!! let Ukraine do their own fighting on their dime not ours.... does Mr. Crenshaw know that half of the military age men in Ukraine fled the nation?... its ridiculous.... to risk WW3 on that corrupt nation of oligarchs is foolish... plus lets face it.... if Biden had some balls he could stop it today... so ask yourself why doesn't he even try....

Sadly, I think there is no unity inside the republican party

Its natural for different ideas to compete with each other

But the level of vitriol repubs are directing at each other is very damaging

Crenshaw is engaging in crazy talk
You would think our Representatives know what we want. And we are not extremists.

House Republicans Are Amplifying Russian Propaganda
Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) said that Russian propaganda has taken hold among some of his House Republican colleagues and is even “being uttered on the House floor,” NBC News reports.
Said Turner: “We see directly coming from Russia… communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor.”
“His comments come on the heels of remarks House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Michael McCaul made this week about how Russian propaganda has taken root among the GOP.”

Quote of the Day
“I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it’s infected a good chunk of my party’s base.” - House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-TX), in an interview with Puck.
Sponsored by Boeing

Leftists hate Russia now because the commie Bolsheviks left there and their offspring run the USA and some of Israel.

Someone remind Mr. Crenshaw that we just lost a war in Afghanistan and another with Isis and now are being attacked by Iran.... AND WE ARE BROKE!!!!!!!!! let Ukraine do their own fighting on their dime not ours.... does Mr. Crenshaw know that half of the military age men in Ukraine fled the nation?... its ridiculous.... to risk WW3 on that corrupt nation of oligarchs is foolish... plus lets face it.... if Biden had some balls he could stop it today... so ask yourself why doesn't he even try....
FOX lies...and you gobble them up.

I`m a Democrat that has voted for Republicans Tom Ridge, Arlen Specter and a former Repub Senator from Pa. named John Heinz who was killed in a helicopter crash. People like them wouldn`t stand a chance in today`s GOP.

Because they were really Democrats.

When former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov was locked up for lying about the Bidens and Burisma, that sealed the deal. A direct line now undeniably connects Smirnov, Putin and Trump.
He's been accused of lying. How are you so sure he isn't chirping due to some arrangement with FBI?

Quick question. If we don’t draw the line at Ukraine, where should we?

Quick question. If we don’t draw the line at Ukraine, where should we?
Well Mr. Johnson said yesterday that the house passed a border improvement bill but its on Schumer's desk... well he should have demanded Schumer put it up for a senate vote before he gets the Ukraine money... its outrageous and this kind of weakness will cost the GOP the majority in the house....
I don't know what happens to republicans when they assume a leadership position but somehow they turn into democrats....
90 billion dollars to defend the borders of other nations as thousands of people pour into our country every day....

Forum List

Back