Rep Crenshaw on far right repubs:"They want Russia to win."

Well Mr. Johnson said yesterday that the house passed a border improvement bill but its on Schumer's desk... well he should have demanded Schumer put it up for a senate vote before he gets the Ukraine money... its outrageous and this kind of weakness will cost the GOP the majority in the house....
I don't know what happens to republicans when they assume a leadership position but somehow they turn into democrats....
90 billion dollars to defend the borders of other nations as thousands of people pour into our country every day....

Ok. You repeated your talking points and didn’t answer the question. If we don’t draw the line against Russia in Ukraine, where should we draw the line? Lithuania? Poland? Germany? Belgium? Or should we stand back and watch them all fall? Where do we draw the line?

Ok. You repeated your talking points and didn’t answer the question. If we don’t draw the line against Russia in Ukraine, where should we draw the line? Lithuania? Poland? Germany? Belgium? Or should we stand back and watch them all fall? Where do we draw the line?
Draw a line against Russia??? Biden invited them into Ukraine and hasn't dispatched one single embassy staff member to Russia to speak with Putin or try and broker a peace deal at all.... no don't be fooled... our leaders for some reason wanted this to happen....
Drawing a line in the sand as Obama put it once never happens its just words.... what are you suggesting?... that we strike inside of Russia if they cross the line?...
really?...

Finally, repubs are growing a pair and speaking the truth. Margie Greene and her clan want Russia to win. Now, Mike Johnson finally sees the influence of Russian propaganda.
Funny to see “liberals” defend a clone of John Mc-shit-Stain and his insane foreign policy of promoting war with Russia.

Draw a line against Russia??? Biden invited them into Ukraine and hasn't dispatched one single embassy staff member to Russia to speak with Putin or try and broker a peace deal at all.... no don't be fooled... our leaders for some reason wanted this to happen....
Drawing a line in the sand as Obama put it once never happens its just words.... what are you suggesting?... that we strike inside of Russia if they cross the line?...
really?...

Invited him in? Do you remember the RW outrage when Biden announced that Russia was set to invade? How awful Biden was to make a claim like that. Obviously false.

Biden had a two hour conversation with Putin and warned we would support Ukraine and there would be consequences.

Warning after warning. Through December and right up to the eve of the attack. Biden was creating a fake crisis according to the Right. When the invasion happened, the same people who claimed Biden was creating a fake crisis demanded that Biden should have done something to stop it.

I said this about Trump in 2017. I’m now going to say it about Biden and you all. If Biden healed a cripple with a touch, you idiots would demand he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license.

Invited him in? Do you remember the RW outrage when Biden announced that Russia was set to invade? How awful Biden was to make a claim like that. Obviously false.

Biden had a two hour conversation with Putin and warned we would support Ukraine and there would be consequences.

Warning after warning. Through December and right up to the eve of the attack. Biden was creating a fake crisis according to the Right. When the invasion happened, the same people who claimed Biden was creating a fake crisis demanded that Biden should have done something to stop it.

I said this about Trump in 2017. I’m now going to say it about Biden and you all. If Biden healed a cripple with a touch, you idiots would demand he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license.
"A small incursion would be okay"... Joe Biden

Finally, repubs are growing a pair and speaking the truth. Margie Greene and her clan want Russia to win. Now, Mike Johnson finally sees the influence of Russian propaganda.
Actually ,I don't care. This is happening in Europe. Let Europe PAY for it.

Well Mr. Johnson said yesterday that the house passed a border improvement bill but its on Schumer's desk... well he should have demanded Schumer put it up for a senate vote before he gets the Ukraine money... its outrageous and this kind of weakness will cost the GOP the majority in the house....
I don't know what happens to republicans when they assume a leadership position but somehow they turn into democrats....
90 billion dollars to defend the borders of other nations as thousands of people pour into our country every day....
It all makes sense when you accept that the GOP is as anti-White as Democrats but pretend to be race neutral. Then, supporting the brown invasion of the US and the mass killing of Whites in eastern Europe makes perfect sense. Our never ending wars in the Middle East and Africa have also served to drive browns and blacks into Europe. And what do we see in Europe? Both Left and Right parties support the mass migration of non-Whites into Europe.

Let me repeat the original question. Where do we draw the line. You’ve answered a ton, but not that one. Where?
We draw the line at our borders. Not sure why that's hard to understand. But you support the guy who let a Chinese spy balloon fly across our country, so who knows what kind of pretzel logic happens in your brain.

Let me repeat the original question. Where do we draw the line. You’ve answered a ton, but not that one. Where?
The line was drawn after the USSR fell... NATO was the line... Ukraine is not part of NATO... Obama had no line and watched as Putin took back Crimea... so now you say we need a new line?... where will you draw it?.... and what if Putin ignores it?... you have no answer for those questions...

We draw the line at our borders. Not sure why that's hard to understand. But you support the guy who let a Chinese spy balloon fly across our country, so who knows what kind of pretzel logic happens in your brain.

So NATO is meaningless? Cool. Glad to see you are a fan of Nuclear War.

You can't bluff your way to diplomacy... so what will you do if Putin steps over your imaginary line?...
If you do nothing than the line is useless... if you send in US and NATO troops you had better place them in country now not after the line is crossed... so what are we doing here???

The line was drawn after the USSR fell... NATO was the line... Ukraine is not part of NATO... Obama had no line and watched as Putin took back Crimea... so now you say we need a new line?... where will you draw it?.... and what if Putin ignores it?... you have no answer for those questions...

My answer has been the same for years. We support and help Ukraine. I thought we should have helped Georgia.

So if Putin invades Lithuania we go to war? How about Finland and Sweden?

My answer has been the same for years. We support and help Ukraine. I thought we should have helped Georgia.

The line is around NATO nations... always has been...

Did you know 18% of people living in Ukraine are Russian?.... 9 million to be exact by the 2021 census....

People are responding to the pictures of innocents being blown up I get it.... but you don't run foreign policy with your emotions... you have to use your brain and the house members and white house are not doing that... this will blow up in our face.... just like Iraq did... stupid people doing stupid things...

Republicans want Trump. Trump stops wars. Dems start wars. Good job dems.

Forum List

Back