Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

But as always, you have Zero evidence.

How's that doofus?....

I did. You deal in absolutes. I have an aunt in Israel and she fully supports the Gov't. So there goes your "Nobody" claim. Just gave you somebody. My uncle agrees with her. Now its two people. I know I know, you don't care what we pesky Jews really think.
eyeroll-supernatural.gif

That's right, focus on the semantics and other minutiae when you can't refute the substance of the post. You've followed the conservitard playbook perfectly.

Well done.

Omar represents her constituents who are Somali Muslims
Boebert represents her constituents who are white trash racists
Sure they do and both are trash, just based on the dumb BS they both spew. I see through the R and D and call it like it is, you see an R or a D and then spin it so you side looks better, nice but being dishonest with yourself is not real smart.

Any Congress members you consider Black Trash? How about Maxine Waters?
If they are black and Republican, the Democrats will call them black trash, Uncle Tom, and other racist terms. Dems are very racist if you don’t agree with their agenda.

If they are black and Republican, the Democrats will call them black trash, Uncle Tom, and other racist terms. Dems are very racist if you don’t agree with their agenda.
Yup, that’s what I was getting at. These leftists call Republicans racist, and then they come up with demeaning terms for white people And black people, too.

Ohmar is a detestable woman...The hate she spews will be dealt with by God when she meets her maker...Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Ohmar is a detestable woman...The hate she spews will be dealt with by God when she meets her maker...Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Can you provide some examples ?

Forum List

Back