Renewables are the future

We'd still be in the stone ages if the world were filled with people like you.

People like you think fairies will make everything good and your well meaning bull shit, that will kill millions of people, will get a pass because your too stupid to use your dam brain.
How will I kill millions? You're destroying the planet for humans. Cockroaches will live beyond us.

I can't believe you people think we can't survive without coal and oil. Trust me we'll be fine.
How will you survive without electricity? You can nit have electricity without coal and oil.

You literally want to live in the stone age.
We can make electricity wo that stuff. Countries and American cities are going zero carbon footprint without you

You really dont have a dam clue about how things are made or how they actually work..
I know smart engineers who say if we ran out of oil tomorrow we'd figure something out.

We better start mining Mars.

And every single one has coal fired power generation for the 18 hours their systems do not work..

You are so dam gullible! Use your head for something more than a hat rack..

People like you think fairies will make everything good and your well meaning bull shit, that will kill millions of people, will get a pass because your too stupid to use your dam brain.
How will I kill millions? You're destroying the planet for humans. Cockroaches will live beyond us.

I can't believe you people think we can't survive without coal and oil. Trust me we'll be fine.

Your a fool..

You will kill millions by depriving them of heat, food, and medicines with your stupid bull shit ideas. You all think you know better but you cant even weigh the cost and effects of your actions.. You just want to feel good and dammed be the consequences for your actions because you were well meaning..

It's about time we put well meaning fools on trial for the crimes against people they commit so they can "feel good"..
You guys are insane. We want to stop tearing down rainforests and trees. Stop making our oceans our toilet bowls. Stop tearing away the ozone causing global warming fracking nuclear smokestack mother fuckers.

Ever see avatar? I know who you rooted for

I see your problem... You cant tell fact from fiction.. Your living in fantasy land.. get your dam head out of the left wing movies and into reality..

You heard wrong. There is not one city.
Don't you have google? 4 cities in America

4 U.S. Cities That Have Gone 100% Renewable

and 5 countries
5 Countries Leading the Way Toward 100% Renewable Energy

And every single one has coal fired power generation for the 18 hours their systems do not work..

Care to bet? Modern technology and the medicines and food production that are the result of the use of the internal combustion engine, and the coal, and other fossil fueled power plants are what have allowed the population of this planet to increase to the billions we have now. If the world were to suddenly change to a renewable only energy system the result would be billions of deaths.

Of course unneeded population control is the wet dream of every progressive out there so you are not alone.

How will you survive without electricity? You can nit have electricity without coal and oil.

You literally want to live in the stone age.
We can make electricity wo that stuff. Countries and American cities are going zero carbon footprint without you
How do you build a wind turbine withou coal, how do you build the replacement parts?

You guys are insane. We want to stop tearing down rainforests and trees. Stop making our oceans our toilet bowls. Stop tearing away the ozone causing global warming fracking nuclear smokestack mother fuckers.

We? You can only speak for yourself. What you want is not what your, "we", are doing.

You want to stop cutting down rainforests but that wood is being used to make Iron used to build your Wind Turbines.

You want to save the planet but you destroy miles and miles of the earth installing Windmills.

You say we can kive without coal but have no way to replace the coal used to manufacture millions of wind mills.

You claim we dont need coal while your green industry has dramatically and significantly increased the use of coal.

You use terms like renewable for wind mills that you replace with bigger ones every 8 years.

You claim cities are a 100% green that burn coal and wood.

You call Aspen an example of a 100% clean energy city when they use methane from the coal mine they sit on and tax to build wind mills.

And at that, your lousy wind mills leak oil everywhere they are placed.

Alternative, renewabke, green, clean, is all lies. Nothing you produce today, or in the future can be described as Green, Clean, Renewable, or alternative.

2016-01-08 12.10.22.jpg

We? You can only speak for yourself. What you want is not what your, "we", are doing.

You want to stop cutting down rainforests but that wood is being used to make Iron used to build your Wind Turbines.

You want to save the planet but you destroy miles and miles of the earth installing Windmills.

You say we can kive without coal but have no way to replace the coal used to manufacture millions of wind mills.

You claim we dont need coal while your green industry has dramatically and significantly increased the use of coal.

You use terms like renewable for wind mills that you replace with bigger ones every 8 years.

You call Aspen an example of a 100% clean energy city when they use methane from the coal mine they sit on and tax to build wind mills.

Alternative, renewabke, green, clean, is all lies. Nothing you produce today, or in the future can be described as Green, Clean, Renewable, or alternative.

View attachment 62977
They can make gas/fuel out of weeds and common grass. At least they're working on it while you drill baby drill

They can make gas/fuel out of weeds and common grass. At least they're working on it while you drill baby drill

No, they can not make gas, they can use four gallons of gas to make 3 gallons of ethanol which has less energy then the four gallons of gas they wasted.

You spoke of going back to the stone age, ethanol technology proceeds petroleum technology.

sealybobo, proceeds means it came before, as in older than.

No, they can not make gas, they can use four gallons of gas to make 3 gallons of ethanol which has less energy then the four gallons of gas they wasted.

You spoke of going back to the stone age, ethanol technology proceeds petroleum technology.

I responded to you in the wrong thread. No surprise you love Ted Nugent you fucking loser.

Searching for the holy grail of green fuel

View attachment 62977

Have you looked at how much MORE oil is used when you are making biofuel? There's a reason why bio jet fuel costs 35 bucks a gallon while standard jet fuel is around 5 bucks.

There is not a single bio fuel that can be produced that uses less fossil fuels than simply using that which is pumped from the ground. Bio fuels are a LAST resort fuel for when all the oil is gone. Then, and only then will bio fuels be cost effective and that is because they will be all that's left.

It is a common refrain amongst you folks that you truly have no clue what you are speaking about. And this is a classic example of that.

I responded to you in the wrong thread. No surprise you love Ted Nugent you fucking loser.

Searching for the holy grail of green fuel
Come on, did I not ve nice to you? Sure after I traded barbs, after you drew first blood, but come on, there is nothing I posted that was not fact.

Pandora's Promise

Watch the documentary to see the truth about nuclear power and how all of you have been duped by scare tactics by the government, big oil and others

Renewables are the future

Baffles me some people still don't accept this.
It baffles me how you people think wind and solar can provide the electricity needed for current usage and bring electricity to the people who don't have it now

The reality is that only nuclear can provide abundant emission free and reliable electricity

Yes and no. Nuclear has it's own problems, mainly the waste generated which has to be dealt with.

Now when fission becomes possible, then there's an argument to be made there. However that's nowhere near doable currently. Maybe in another 50 years we'll be getting somewhere in that field.

Yes and no. Nuclear has it's own problems, mainly the waste generated which has to be dealt with.

Now when fission becomes possible, then there's an argument to be made there. However that's nowhere near doable currently. Maybe in another 50 years we'll be getting somewhere in that field.
How is the waste a problem today? How much land do we need to store it? If it is a problem how are they handling it now? How does France deal with thier wsste.

How is the waste a problem today? How much land do we need to store it? If it is a problem how are they handling it now? How does France deal with thier wsste.

It's a problem because of the time it takes to decay, and store. It's not as big of a problem due to the limited number of reactors built, but it's definitely something to consider. As far as I know the French are storing theirs underground, like everyone else. Sooner or later you run out of room until they figure a way to neutralize it.

That I'd say more than the scare tactics associated with nuclear power is the reason more plants aren't built.

It's a problem because of the time it takes to decay, and store. It's not as big of a problem due to the limited number of reactors built, but it's definitely something to consider. As far as I know the French are storing theirs underground, like everyone else. Sooner or later you run out of room until they figure a way to neutralize it.

That I'd say more than the scare tactics associated with nuclear power is the reason more plants aren't built.

You claim there is a problem yet you demonstrate you know nothing.

The french recycle the fuel. Breeder reactors literally make more power than they use, we shut ours down.

The half life is what you speak of when you speak of decay, the half life is not very long. I could dig up some bill wattenburg to be exact.

I have literally looked at 20 years of spent nuclear fuel, it did not hurt me. I was maybe 16 feet away. People can walk right up to it the spent fuel and look at it in storage.

As far as the quantity of spent fuel, we contain all the spent nuclear fuel waste on one football field.

That is tiny.

There have been zero injuries or deaths from exposure to spent nuclear fuel.

Every nuclear plant in the world should be allowed to keep there spent fuel right where it is.

But the smartest thing is to recycle the fuel.

The non problem of spent fuel rods, nuclear of course. Look how the workers can simply stand there, harmless it is, they can store at least 20 years of spent fuel there.
170px-Fuel_pool.jpg

You claim there is a problem yet you demonstrate you know nothing.

The french recycle the fuel. Breeder reactors literally make more power than they use, we shut ours down.

The half life is what you speak of when you speak of decay, the half life is not very long. I could dig up some bill wattenburg to be exact.

I have literally looked at 20 years of spent nuclear fuel, it did not hurt me. I was maybe 16 feet away. People can walk right up to it the spent fuel and look at it in storage.

As far as the quantity of spent fuel, we contain all the spent nuclear fuel waste on one football field.

That is tiny.

There have been zero injuries or deaths from exposure to spent nuclear fuel.

Every nuclear plant in the world should be allowed to keep there spent fuel right where it is.

But the smartest thing is to recycle the fuel.

And according to what you just said, 100% of the waste is recycled, and there's zero problem just leaving it lying anywhere. Gotcha.

And according to what you just said, 100% of the waste is recycled, and there's zero problem just leaving it lying anywhere. Gotcha.

I said France recycled the spent fuel rods. Words are a funny thing. A nuclear reactor does not create nuclear waste. Waste is the label that the activists use.

Only 5% of the energy is spent when a nuclear fuel rod is removed from a nuclear reactor. I think that has changed seeings how our reactors used to run only 180 days and nights in a row to upwards of 500 continuos days. I hear nuclesr ships and subs run 20 years before needing fuel.

But either way nuclear fuel is recycled or used again in france.

And yes, spent nuclear fuel can be stored above ground, like where it us stored on the beach at san onofre in california.

Forum List

Back