Remove statues of Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder tied to eugenics and racism

What statues?

Don't know.....someone said statues.......

But she still needs to be explained...especially to black Americans as they enter the Planned Parenthood baby killing mills.......

True... but you also shouldn't be sticking an ice pick in their brains and scrambling them while in utero just because you can't keep your legs closed.
Not all pro-lifers have these sorts of _serious_ issues with women. Just most of them.

As one of my points was that pervy conservatives hated and still hate Sanger for saying women could have sex as well, I thank you for so conclusively proving my point.

Not all pro-lifers have these sorts of _serious_ issues with women. Just most of them.

As my point was that pervy conservatives hated and still hate Sanger for saying women could ahve sex as well, I thank you for so conclusively proving my point.

No......I think we just need to know she wanted to kill black babies and other poor people babies.......that is all we need to know about her......

No......I think we just need to know she wanted to kill black babies and other poor people babies.......that is all we need to know about her......
Why do you think you won't go to Hell for being such a devoted servant of the Lord of Lies?

If you're not bound for Hell, please demonstrate for us your claim that Sanger was racist.

This is where you run. You always do. Just remember that you can't outrun SATAN!

Why do you think you won't go to Hell for being such a devoted servant of the Lord of Lies?

If you're not bound for Hell, please demonstrate for us your claim that Sanger was racist.

This is where you run. You always do. Just remember that you can't outrun SATAN!

You need a Xanax

But she still needs to be explained...especially to black Americans as they enter the Planned Parenthood baby killing mills.......

Wrong.
The % of Blacks has always constantly been increasing, which means Blacks have a higher reproduction rate.
And it is always true that poverty always increases reproduction rate, even though more kids increases poverty.
So there is nothing racist about Sanger.
Our instincts simply are counter productive.
Birth control is essential to the survival of our entire species.

She advocated for killing black babies....and babies from poor families.........

Planned Parenthood clinics are more in black and minority neighborhoods than in White neighborhoods.....

If it walks and talks........

How does what she said a 100 years ago change what people do today?

Do you need reminded that the Founders owned slaves when you go vote or pledge allegiance?

More like pure stupidity. Sanger was trying to keep poor women away from back alley abortionists.

She urged poor women not to have children they could not afford

Conservatives would celebrate her today

After a day of contemplation and deliberation semi thoughtful reflection.

I think hillary sanger was a good person.

I don't think she was more or less racist
for/in a time of mass murder lynchings of

She was certainly clearly
a pioneer
Gutsy.

If ever there were a case for less government this is it...

Can't just erase any of the
Dark American Past

Buck v. Bell

But the US had done good things too ...
(as seen on foxnews)

I wish i could have been in a threeway with sanger and carrie nation..

Not hillary though

Carrie Nagshun ...

We can't judge the past in cutting edge context without knowing the mood of the time.

I can tell u this
and it breaks my heart

But my friend's dad witnessed a lynching in Texas as a small boy.

That has got to change your life forever.

Last edited:

As one of my points was that pervy conservatives hated and still hate Sanger for saying women could have sex as well, I thank you for so conclusively proving my point.
Irrelevant to the idea that you-and-yours are sticking ice picks into the brains of innocent unborn children and scrambling their brains in utero.

Forum List

Back