Remind us again how firearms are not seized and destroyed.

I read how one requirement was that the gun be registered in the state's doj database.
That'd be pretty hard to do, here in Florida, since we don't register weapons.
Good luck getting California to change their law

This is gun grabbing.....those who think that gun grabbers are imaginary should look at all these little stories where gun grabbers grab guns a few at a time when they have to....and look forward to the next mass shooting so they can pass the big gun grabbing laws.....

With the backing of the National Rifle Association and California Rifle and Pistol Association, Roberts filed a federal lawsuit in May 2014, over the $15,500 worth of firearms. In the end he got the money, but not the guns. The police had had them destroyed.

Second Amendment lawyers say his case is not rare.

So a guy who was a threat to other people had his guns confiscated. I guess we should let people who have restraining orders against them go around armed.

And this is connected to having MY guns confiscated...how?

Oh, yeah. It isn't. I guess I don't need to shit my pants even if Fox News wants me to.

“People can't afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars on legal fees to get back a $500 firearm."

What is it right wingers always say when a black guy breaks the law and gets shot or beat senseless by the cops?

"He shouldn't have broken the law!!!"

Yeah.

“People can't afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars on legal fees to get back a $500 firearm."

Um. If they could afford it, why would someone spend tens of thousands of dollars to get back a $500 firearm?

He was cleared, and did what he had to to be legal......and they destroyed his property without his permission.....imagine if they did that with your "My Little Pony" collection.....you and your buddies would be outraged.....

He was cleared, and did what he had to to be legal......and they destroyed his property without his permission.....imagine if they did that with your "My Little Pony" collection.....you and your buddies would be outraged.....

Of course it is wrong the guy's guns were destroyed. That is, if Fox News can be relied upon to be telling the whole truth here. Which they can't be.

Stipulating they are telling the whole truth, this is not evidence of some government conspiracy to seize all our guns. Sorry!

And after he paid his dues he gets his property back...right?

Have the cops ever improperly disposed of or destroyed other kinds of property? Did Fox News bother to check?

If some guy had his car sold at a police auction by mistake, should we decide that means the government is out to seize all our cars?

That is what I mean about the whole truth. I am not confident Fox News is not committing a lie of omission.

Of course it is wrong the guy's guns were destroyed. That is, if Fox News can be relied upon to be telling the whole truth here. Which they can't be.

Stipulating they are telling the whole truth, this is not evidence of some government conspiracy to seize all our guns. Sorry!

You are delusional........

If the cops improperly destroyed the guys guns, then the cops are in the wrong.

But if they have also improperly disposed of other kinds of property, then this debunks the claim this is about seizing our guns. It becomes a run-of-the-mill story about more police incompetence.

But Fox News doesn't want it to be about run-of-the-mill incompetence. They want it to be about OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

See how that works?

But if they have also improperly disposed of other kinds of property, then this debunks the claim this is about seizing our guns. It becomes a run-of-the-mill story about more police incompetence.

But Fox News doesn't want it to be about run-of-the-mill incompetence. They want it to be about OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!

See how that works?

Why would they destroy a couch.....? Considering how long they have to actually hold on to guns and knives for criminal cases...they just destroyed his gun in a hurry....why?

So a guy who was a threat to other people had his guns confiscated. I guess we should let people who have restraining orders against them go around armed.

And this is connected to having MY guns confiscated...how?

Oh, yeah. It isn't. I guess I don't need to shit my pants even if Fox News wants me to.

You can't hide the idiots. They simply will not allow it.

See how that works?

Why would they destroy a couch.....? Considering how long they have to actually hold on to guns and knives for criminal cases...they just destroyed his gun in a hurry....why?
It went home with a new owner..

What is it right wingers always say when a black guy breaks the law and gets shot or beat senseless by the cops?

Yeah.
I guess you think just because you are accused of something you are guilty right? So if I file an anonymous claim against you you have no problem losing all your weapons and never getting them back after it is shown to be a false claim? Right? That is what you are saying after all. Further you are saying once the charges are dropped the Government should not return the weapons to the INNOCENT person they took them from.

Yeah.
I guess you think just because you are accused of something you are guilty right? So if I file an anonymous claim against you you have no problem losing all your weapons and never getting them back after it is shown to be a false claim? Right? That is what you are saying after all. Further you are saying once the charges are dropped the Government should not return the weapons to the INNOCENT person they took them from.

Imagine if they confiscated a gay wedding cake.......

Forum List

Back