Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

Are you always so intellectually articulate?
Have have departed for Ukraine yet? Go on. What are you waiting for? Go and get killed fighting for the very remote chance that Ukraine one day could become a NATO/EU member and regain control of Crimea and the Donbas. I'm sure you always dreamed of sacrificing your life for those things.

LMFAO.

I don't get it. Why didn't President Putin take Ukraine while Trump was running cover for him?

Why did President Putin wait until now, and that it would have been better for him if Trump was in???

I don't get it. Why didn't President Putin take Ukraine while Trump was running cover for him?

Why did President Putin wait until now, and that it would have been better for him if Trump was in???
My guess is someone in the Biden administration gave Z the go ahead to back out of the Minsk agreement, thus forcing Putin’s hand.

Why would Putin use the military before he knew if his useful in idiot is gonna be in the White House for four more years:

Plus he stockpiled about $700 billion in foreign accounts which is the amount he thought he needed to survive sanctions. But Biden sees that money. I doubt that Trump would have.

Because, dummy, Putin was waiting for Trump to leave Nato. Not to mention, one of his later acts as president was attempting to cut all military funding to Ukraine through the guise of trying to get Zelensky to say he found "dirt," on biden. Why would Putin rush head long into Ukraine before any of these things became reality, just like he and Trump had planned, during their secret backroom meetings?

Why would Putin use the military before he knew if his useful in idiot is gonna be in the White House for four more years:

Plus he stockpiled about $700 billion in foreign accounts which is the amount he thought he needed to survive sanctions. But Biden sees that money. I doubt that Trump would have.

Trump would not have allowed sanctions on that money seeing as Putin was probably paying him with it.

Mitch couid have certainly prevented Jan6 had he told his Senate Republicans it was correct to convict. - - - Putin misread Jan6 by thinking such violent anti-democratic sentiment contained sufficient pro-Putin and anti-Biden rage in America that Biden couid never rally Americans against his plans to militarily seize Ukraine without his friendly orange face and pushy grabbing hands in the White House.

Putin was wrong - the vast majority of Americans agree with tough US sanctions through a United European Union.

The tough sanctions Biden prepared for in case Putin went in to take Kiev are not the result or tactics of a weak man.

Putin got it wrong. Trump said Putin was a genius. There are two fools who were in lockstep when Putin launched the invasion. They are Putin and Trump. Geniuses do not miscalculate the other side when starting an European war all on their own.

Another miscalculation by Putin if that was the case which it was not. - - - He should know by now that FDR helped Russia defeat the Nazis in World War II - All the while in a wheelchair - he could not shuffle. You are an asshole. Oldestyle No other way to put it. FUCK you.

So why do Trump advisers like General Michael Flynn agree with PUTIN ON THAT.

How is trumps “genius” doing on that miscalculation

This MAGA moron Like most I believe argue that Biden was being too tough on poor little aggrieved Putin for involving the New World in the old world’s border affairs. Flynn - an influential pro-Putin military adviser to Trump.
The problem with Mitch telling Republicans to convict Trump, is that Trump did nothing illegal in the case of either impeachment effort by the Democrats. They knew that and went ahead on two sham impeachment’s anyway. In Clinton’s case he actually committed perjury, and ADMITTED it in the plea deal that kept him out of prison but cost him his law license.

The problem with Mitch

Mitch said it was not the senates place to put DJT on trial. The feds need to indict and try and convict DJT For whatever crimes he committed on January 6

The main thing Mitch said was that Trump was absolutely responsible for the violence and the mayhem and the death and destruction.

MITCH McConnell

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell

Because, dummy, Putin was waiting for Trump to leave Nato. Not to mention, one of his later acts as president was attempting to cut all military funding to Ukraine through the guise of trying to get Zelensky to say he found "dirt," on biden. Why would Putin rush head long into Ukraine before any of these things became reality, just like he and Trump had planned, during their secret backroom meetings?
iu

NATO is back up to their old tr8ickis again. The US has nearly 100,000 troops on NATO's eastern front and how many other countriesw have troops on the border. NATO is good at putting US troops in harm's way. Not to mention who is bering the brunt of the costs for this fiasco! *I only wish that Trump was back in charge

Nuclear weapons in 1962 Cuba were defensive.
They guaranteed the US would not launch another invasion.
c19875b2d98ea6fd41d34bbde432d41a.gif
Under YOUR logic, NATO SHOULD place nuclear tipped cruise and ballistic missiles in not only Ukraine, but the Baltics, Poland, Hungary, Finland and Sweden as well. After all, they would be DEFENSIVE missiles since Russia has a proven track record of invading its neighbors.

NATO is back up to their old tr8ickis again. The US has nearly 100,000 troops on NATO's eastern front and how many other countriesw have troops on the border. NATO is good at putting US troops in harm's way. Not to mention who is bering the brunt of the costs for this fiasco! *I only wish that Trump was back in charge

I'm with you comrade. If Trump were president we'd be supporting Russia against our enemies right now!

Under YOUR logic, NATO SHOULD place nuclear tipped cruise and ballistic missiles in not only Ukraine, but the Baltics, Poland, Hungary, Finland and Sweden as well. After all, they would be DEFENSIVE missiles since Russia has a proven track record of invading its neighbors.
I'm far from an authority on things military, but it appears much has changed since 1961...
US-Navy-Ohio-Class-Submarine-Cutaway-1-scaled.jpg

U.S. Navy's Ohio Class Submarine To Get New Hypersonic Weapons - Naval News

My logic tells me NATO lost its usefulness as a defensive alliance when the USSR collapsed. Since that time it has been used offensively in Yugoslavia and Libya.

Russia's track record of invasions has more to do with multiple western invasions of its homeland and the capitalist instigation of a Cold War in 1945.

Who Was Responsible for Starting the Cold War? - Bill of Rights Institute

"Stalin was a brutal dictator, but his foreign policy goals were understandable.

"Hitler’s invasion in 1941 had sparked the second major war against Germany in 20 years, and Russian leadership had legitimate security concerns.

"Moreover, he believed, not unreasonably, that as a Communist nation, the Soviet Union could not trust the capitalist world in the long term.

"The best way to protect the Soviet Union was to ensure that the countries along its western borders were friendly.

"Indeed, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill had recognized this fact at the Tehran and Yalta conferences.

"What they did not appreciate was, given the extent of anti-Russian sentiment in eastern Europe, no freely elected, democratic government from Poland to Romania could be counted on to be friendly. Nor was there any real history of democracy in those countries.

"In fact, Hungary and Romania had been Nazi allies during the war.

"The Red Army already occupied Eastern Europe, and the Russians imposed pro-Soviet governments there to establish a buffer zone against future attacks."

Nope, it was Ukrainians who ran the death camps for Hitler, and it was Kyiv who committed all the crimes, like stealing Russian oil, violating a neutrality treaty by trying to put NATO nukes on the Russian border, abusing ethnic Russians, and essentially declaring war by cutting off negotiations.
All proven lies.

You keep repeating these lies even though you know you are wrong.

A few Ukrainians worked at death camps but they did not run the death camps in general as you claim.

Neither NATO nor the US ever tried to put nukes in Ukraine on their border.

They did not steal oil and indivdual crimes do not justify invasion

What "unprovoked aggression" are you talking about?
It was the Ukraine that stole oil.
It was the Ukraine that violated treaties and tried to put NATO nukes on Russian's border.
It was the Ukraine that cut off negotiations.
It was the Ukraine that abused ethnic Russians.
Ukraine violated no treaties and never tried to put nukes on Russia border.
\
They stole no oil and abused no one you lying sack of trash

Actually Putin didn’t overrun Crimea. The government in Kiev had fallen in the constitution at that time what is forsaken in the Russian speaking residents of Crimea and wanted to have an election that they had been petitioning for years. The Crimenes begged Putin to come in and let them have a vote, they had a vote and they voted to join Russia when the Ukrainian government basically was nonexistent. We can argue whether Putin should’ve recognized the election etc. but the annexation of Crimea was bloodless except for I think one Ukrainian officer got a little testy and ended up dead. We should We should not compare Crimea to it putting it in the Donbass region and certainly it is absolutely nothing like what Putin is doing by laying siege to Kiev right now.
Yeah, they had a vote that violated the Ukrainian constitution. Votes like that are required to include ALL citizens of Ukraine, not just the residents of a single province.

All proven lies.

You keep repeating these lies even though you know you are wrong.

A few Ukrainians worked at death camps but they did not run the death camps in general as you claim.

Neither NATO nor the US ever tried to put nukes in Ukraine on their border.

They did not steal oil and indivdual crimes do not justify invasion
We can always count on Allen to support the corrupt State, just like grandpa Dulles.

New Topics

Forum List

Back