Remember when Trump said people were bussed into New Hampshire to illegally vote for Hillary?

New Hampshire Dug Deep Into Allegations Of Widespread Voter Fraud. It Found Very Little

Donald Trump lost in New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton by 2,732 votes, but he said he would have won had it not been for people bused into the state to illegally cast ballots. He has offered no evidence to support that claim.

--------------------

Turns out it was another Trump lie.

Another lie.

Again.

POTUS is doing an amazing job. Lowest UE numbers in 19 years and the highest black and latino employment ever

Rejoice

-Geaux

• Banned
New Hampshire Dug Deep Into Allegations Of Widespread Voter Fraud. It Found Very Little

Donald Trump lost in New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton by 2,732 votes, but he said he would have won had it not been for people bused into the state to illegally cast ballots. He has offered no evidence to support that claim.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

POTUS is doing an amazing job. Lowest UE numbers in 19 years and the highest black and latino employment ever

Rejoice

-Geaux
Thanks Obama. Thanks for saving the auto industry. Thanks for equal pay for equal work.
Just,
Thanks.

When I mentioned Moron Trolls in another thread, I was thinking of you as one example of a moron troll on the left. Sadly, you’re not the only example, but one of the more vocal and irrational. Get the nurse to wipe your chin, and find a hobby that is less destructive to your soul, and stop lying in your posts.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.
HuffPo.....another real trustworthy "news" agency.

Updated: New voting statistics show 6,540 people registered to vote in NH last year using out-of-state driver’s licenses as IDs
More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

Updated: New voting statistics show 6,540 people registered to vote in NH last year using out-of-state driver’s licenses as IDs
Damn you will believe ANYTHING.

Do you understand that is on no way evidence of voter fraud? I'm trying to figure out if you are intentionally deceptive, or just dense.

Last edited:
When I mentioned Moron Trolls in another thread, I was thinking of you as one example of a moron troll on the left. Sadly, you’re not the only example, but one of the more vocal and irrational. Get the nurse to wipe your chin, and find a hobby that is less destructive to your soul, and stop lying in your posts.
He makes a post with a link to an article that backs up his statement... you ignore it all and decide to go on an emotional insult rant... and you think HE is the troll?? Haha, get a mirror, you’ll find the troll

IT SAYS ACCORDING TO YOUR LINK FUCK TARD....They found very little...WHICH MEANS THEY DID FIND SOME! It's HARDLY a goddamn lie then FUCK TARD.
So, what then? If I follow your logic correctly it is the idea that very little voter fraud caused Trump to lose in New Hampshire is the truth.

Moron trolls are people who post lies and people who call those who post the truth, "moron trolls".
I know which one you are.

Moron trolls are people who post lies and people who call those who post the truth, "moron trolls".

So tell us again how Trump had five deferments for bone spurs. Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

When you start to tell truth, we will all know. The Earth will spin off of its axis and the new North Pole will be found in Nevada

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

I guess you didn't bother to read both articles. Right? You just saw the title and had an "ah ha" moment.
This was investigated by the Office of the State Attorney General.

But I know that doesn't mean much to your kind. Go ahead, live in your tiny bubble of conspiracy. But one day, you will get pricked.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

Rejoice

-Geaux
Thanks Obama. Thanks for saving the auto industry. Thanks for equal pay for equal work.
Just,
Thanks.
Deano, Trump is moving those auto factories back to Michigan, Ohio and Indiana from Messico. What are you smoking now?

So tell us again how Trump had five deferments for bone spurs. Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

When you start to tell truth, we will all know. The Earth will spin off of its axis and the new North Pole will be found in Nevada
A senator who lost both her legs in Iraq called out Trump as a five-time "draft dodger" in a fiery speech

Is it true he has bone spurs? That's something they could've checked for a verify and thus not be a draft dodger by being denied due to medical problems.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

Rejoice

-Geaux
Just,
Thanks.
Deano, Trump is moving those auto factories back to Michigan, Ohio and Indiana from Messico. What are you smoking now?
No, Mr. President, Chrysler isn't leaving Mexico

I know why you don't bother with links. Do you know why some companies are coming back, but not the jobs? At least, not the SAME jobs.

The real reason Ford abandoned its plant in Mexico has little to do with Trump

Take a look at this picture:

Defl-X7X4AAUaoC.jpg

How many employees do you see in this picture?
That's right, one.
And that's why jobs aren't coming back. The companies are, but how can the companies come back but not the jobs? Think it through. The companies are coming back, but not the jobs. Give up?

How many people do you count in this picture?

ron_harbour_int-631893050-900x600.jpg

“We don’t just have an unemployment problem. We have a skills problem. Maybe not everyone belongs in college.”

Are Robots ‘Stealing’ Productivity from Humans?

Remember, white wingers think college is bad for America.

There will be jobs, but not the kind of jobs Trump minions are fit for. These days, you need skills. And skills come from education. And Republicans think education is overrated and much too liberal.

A senator who lost both her legs in Iraq called out Trump as a five-time "draft dodger" in a fiery speech
She lost her legs in Iraq as well as her rabbit ass mind. I'm sure her Commiecrat constituents sent her to Congress to belittle the President. Sorry assed bitch.

She lost her legs in Iraq as well as her rabbit ass mind. I'm sure her Commiecrat constituents sent her to Congress to belittle the President. Sorry assed bitch.
What have you ever done for this country?

Forum List

Back