Remember when Trump said people were bussed into New Hampshire to illegally vote for Hillary?

When I mentioned Moron Trolls in another thread, I was thinking of you as one example of a moron troll on the left. Sadly, you’re not the only example, but one of the more vocal and irrational. Get the nurse to wipe your chin, and find a hobby that is less destructive to your soul, and stop lying in your posts.
Moron trolls are people who post lies and people who call those who post the truth, "moron trolls".
I know which one you are.

So tell us again how Trump had five deferments for bone spurs. Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

When you start to tell truth, we will all know. The Earth will spin off of its axis and the new North Pole will be found in Nevada
A senator who lost both her legs in Iraq called out Trump as a five-time "draft dodger" in a fiery speech
She lost her legs in Iraq as well as her rabbit ass mind. I'm sure her Commiecrat constituents sent her to Congress to belittle the President. Sorry assed bitch.
What have you ever done for this country?
Spent a third of my life in the Army and stayed out of politics. Plus, I lost more than that commie bitch.

New Hampshire Dug Deep Into Allegations Of Widespread Voter Fraud. It Found Very Little

Donald Trump lost in New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton by 2,732 votes, but he said he would have won had it not been for people bused into the state to illegally cast ballots. He has offered no evidence to support that claim.

--------------------

Turns out it was another Trump lie.

Another lie.

Again.
HuffPo.....another real trustworthy "news" agency.

Updated: New voting statistics show 6,540 people registered to vote in NH last year using out-of-state driver’s licenses as IDs
More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

Just because you don't like the source of the news doesn't mean it's not true.

An intelligent person who isn't lazy and actually wants the truth would do a search on it.

Like I did.

If you don't like that source how about a local New Hampshire source?

Exhaustive investigation reveals little evidence of possible voter fraud in NH

If you don't like that source then do your own search and find the truth. You'll find that the investigation didn't find any voter fraud much less any bus loads of illegal voters like trump claimed and was another lie.

You just posted that because you didn't like another one of trump's lies exposed for the garbage it is.

When I mentioned Moron Trolls in another thread, I was thinking of you as one example of a moron troll on the left. Sadly, you’re not the only example, but one of the more vocal and irrational. Get the nurse to wipe your chin, and find a hobby that is less destructive to your soul, and stop lying in your posts.
Moron trolls are people who post lies and people who call those who post the truth, "moron trolls".

So tell us again how Trump had five deferments for bone spurs. Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

When you start to tell truth, we will all know. The Earth will spin off of its axis and the new North Pole will be found in Nevada
A senator who lost both her legs in Iraq called out Trump as a five-time "draft dodger" in a fiery speech
She lost her legs in Iraq as well as her rabbit ass mind. I'm sure her Commiecrat constituents sent her to Congress to belittle the President. Sorry assed bitch.

As I’ve said many times. I served nine years in the Army. I was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division. I served in Gulf War One.

I’ve posted the link to Snopes many times. If you refuse to admit the truth, then posting it again would probably serve no purpose, but what the hell. This way readers of this thread will know that I told the truth, and YOU LIED despite having the information available.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/08/02/donald-trumps-draft-deferments/

So you and Senator Duckworth are wrong. You unlike the Senator, are as useless as a screen door on a submarine. I’m sure that you hope for a job with the ministry of propaganda but we don’t have one yet. If you have your way, I’m sure that we will before long.

Who lied? You did. Who told the truth? I did.

New Hampshire Dug Deep Into Allegations Of Widespread Voter Fraud. It Found Very Little

Donald Trump lost in New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton by 2,732 votes, but he said he would have won had it not been for people bused into the state to illegally cast ballots. He has offered no evidence to support that claim.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

POTUS is doing an amazing job. Lowest UE numbers in 19 years and the highest black and latino employment ever

Rejoice

-Geaux
Thanks Obama. Thanks for saving the auto industry. Thanks for equal pay for equal work.
Just,
Thanks.
Deano, Trump is moving those auto factories back to Michigan, Ohio and Indiana from Messico. What are you smoking now?
No, Mr. President, Chrysler isn't leaving Mexico

I know why you don't bother with links. Do you know why some companies are coming back, but not the jobs? At least, not the SAME jobs.

The real reason Ford abandoned its plant in Mexico has little to do with Trump

Take a look at this picture:

Defl-X7X4AAUaoC.jpg

How many employees do you see in this picture?
That's right, one.
And that's why jobs aren't coming back. The companies are, but how can the companies come back but not the jobs? Think it through. The companies are coming back, but not the jobs. Give up?

How many people do you count in this picture?

ron_harbour_int-631893050-900x600.jpg

“We don’t just have an unemployment problem. We have a skills problem. Maybe not everyone belongs in college.”

Are Robots ‘Stealing’ Productivity from Humans?

Remember, white wingers think college is bad for America.

There will be jobs, but not the kind of jobs Trump minions are fit for. These days, you need skills. And skills come from education. And Republicans think education is overrated and much too liberal.
So someone with a Masters in Art Appreciation can build cars for a living? How about a Humanities Major, or an English Major? I know Women's Studies that's the ticket. The college degrees being handed out aren't the ones that are needed. Trade School is better.

As I’ve said many times. I served nine years in the Army. I was a paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division. I served in Gulf War One.

I’ve posted the link to Snopes many times. If you refuse to admit the truth, then posting it again would probably serve no purpose, but what the hell. This way readers of this thread will know that I told the truth, and YOU LIED despite having the information available.

So you and Senator Duckworth are wrong. You unlike the Senator, are as useless as a screen door on a submarine. I’m sure that you hope for a job with the ministry of propaganda but we don’t have one yet. If you have your way, I’m sure that we will before long.

ok, So.
He had valid reasons to be deferred. Why should he be penalized for that?

ok, So.
He had valid reasons to be deferred. Why should he be penalized for that?

I agree. But Deanrd is a lunatic who thinks that those valid and normal deferements are somehow Trump dodging the draft. The same student deferments that every other student had is somehow Trump dodging the draft.

They found 450 votes that were illegit, of which 50 were votes cast by illegals.

I wonder what they didn't find...

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

The Trump M.O. Lie because you know that you've got enough idiots conned that they'll believe anything you say.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

POTUS is doing an amazing job. Lowest UE numbers in 19 years and the highest black and latino employment ever

Rejoice

-Geaux

Let me know when black unemployment isn't twice that of whites and when it's the same as whites, I'll rejoice.

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.

Rejoice

-Geaux

Let me know when black unemployment isn't twice that of whites and when it's the same as whites, I'll rejoice.

That would mean more blacks per capita are working than whites. I thought affirmative action was supposed to help in that regard

-Geaux

--------------------

Another lie.

Again.
No I don't. Trivial nonsense is not relevant to my life as it seems to be yours.

Looks like Trump was correct.

Looks like you are an idiot.

Trump claimed that he would have won in that state if it wasn't for thousands of illegitimate votes. Thorough investigations were conducted and in total 66 improper votes were found....and there is no reason to think that some of them were not for Trump.

Wreckless rhetoric like this is doing harm to our democracy because Trumpster dupes actually take his mouth farts seriously.

pro_publica_VoterFraud_intro1_Trumptweetsupdated_800.gif

Last edited:

Trump claimed that he would have won in that state if it wasn't for thousands of illegitimate votes. Thorough investigations were conducted and in total 66 improper votes were found....and there is no reason to think that some of them were not for Trump.

Wreckless rhetoric like this is doing harm to our democracy because Trumpster dupes actually take his mouth farts seriously.

Doesn't count the ones that weren't found.

Looks like Trump is the President and you worthless leftist traitors will just have to keep crying.

Doesn't count the ones that weren't found.

Doesn't count flying pigs too - whats your point?

Looks like Trump is the President and you worthless leftist traitors will just have to keep crying.

.....?? WTF does that have to do with anything? Lies are lies, him winning or losing presidential run is irrelevant.

“Remember when Trump said people were bussed into New Hampshire to illegally vote for Hillary?”

Trump lies so much it’s impossible to keep track.
Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said Monday that 6,000 people registered to vote on Election Day in New Hampshire using out-of-state ID

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said Monday that 6,000 people registered to vote on Election Day in New Hampshire using out-of-state ID

Read more: 6,000 out-of-state voter registrations in New Hampshire | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back