Remember when the Right was Madly in Love with Chris Christie...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...and couldn't shut up about it? (lol, I do)

Well, not so much anymore...

Christie is now New Jersey's least popular governor ever, with 15 percent approval

"...The poll is the latest in Christie’s long decline in public opinion after reaching an approval rating in the 70s in aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. That was before the Bridgegate scandal began eroding his popularity, while his increasing time spent out-of-state to prepare a run for president further soured voters on him.

Chrisite’s recent decline, from 18 percent approval in a May Quinnipiac poll, appears to be driven by a loss of support among Republicans, who disapprove of him by a nearly 2-1 margin, 58 percent to 31 percent. In May, Republicans were split on Christie, with 46 percent approving of him and 47 percent disapproving. Democratic and independent opinions of Christie were little changed in the latest poll.

Following a press conference outside the statehouse on Wednesday, Christie waved off reporters and walked away when asked how he felt about the low approval rating..."

Christie is now New Jersey's least popular governor ever, with 15 percent approval

"...The poll is the latest in Christie’s long decline in public opinion after reaching an approval rating in the 70s in aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. That was before the Bridgegate scandal began eroding his popularity, while his increasing time spent out-of-state to prepare a run for president further soured voters on him.

Chrisite’s recent decline, from 18 percent approval in a May Quinnipiac poll, appears to be driven by a loss of support among Republicans, who disapprove of him by a nearly 2-1 margin, 58 percent to 31 percent. In May, Republicans were split on Christie, with 46 percent approving of him and 47 percent disapproving. Democratic and independent opinions of Christie were little changed in the latest poll.

Following a press conference outside the statehouse on Wednesday, Christie waved off reporters and walked away when asked how he felt about the low approval rating..."

I saw that and LMAO. What a surprise. He ruined NJ.
New Jersey credit rating cut for 11th time under Christie

What's the point? Remember when the left was madly in love with Bernie Sanders before a Sanders supporter tried to assassinate republican legislators?

Remember when the OP's author wrote an intelligent post? Mean either

He was the first asshole that came out in favor of Trump. Lmao

And all that embarrassing sucking up got him exactly zip.

Same with loser Palin. $he thought she was finally going to ride some coat tails to the WH but all she got was that sorry photo with two other losers under the portrait of the most accomplished and successful in the history of the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Christie vetoed a bill that would put the legal age for marriage at age 18.
I'm surprised his approval rating is as high as it is.

All career politicians suck

Forum List

Back