Democrats are smoking the GOP at the Congresional CHARITY game.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We're down 7-2 lol

Apparently the Dems have won 39 of these as have the GOP so tonight will be a tie breaker I guess.

Only channel I could find it on is fox news and sadly they're talking over it. If anyone has an internet or YouTube link that would be great.

It's good to see them all acting like civilized humans for a change.

The Repubs need a ringer...

How about Cameltoe Christie?

rs_634x1024-150604130835-634.Chris-Christie-Wardrobe-Malfunction-Baseball-NYC.ms.060415.jpg

We're down 7-2 lol

Apparently the Dems have won 39 of these as have the GOP so tonight will be a tie breaker I guess.

Only channel I could find it on is fox news and sadly they're talking over it. If anyone has an internet or YouTube link that would be great.

trump throw the first ball out?

• Banned
We're down 7-2 lol

The wounded cop did.

We're down 7-2 lol

I found this link, but it's not working for me on my phone.

WATCH LIVE: Lawmakers play in Congressional Baseball Game

We're down 7-2 lol

Well...what do you expect...they tried to murder the Republican players....that would be a little intimidating....

I guess nothing raises snowflake cash these days like gunning down GOP politicians while blaming them for refusing to surrender Americans' Constitutional right to bear arms... ....

We're down 7-2 lol

Here ya go --- CSpan

Multi-camera shots and play-by-play commentators. You can stream it live or start from the beginning.

We're down 7-2 lol

Actually an injured Capitol police officer did. Came out on crutches, got a standing ovation. And rightly so.

We're down 7-2 lol

Well...what do you expect...they tried to murder the Republican players....that would be a little intimidating....

"They"?
Still having challenges with the distinction between "singular" and "plural"?

We're down 7-2 lol

Hard to play when their might be triggered snowflakes nearby.

Forum List

Back