More left-wing terrorism & hate - shots fired at truck with MAGA flag.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The left-wing terrorism and extreme hate continues on. A truck driving on an interstate in Indiana was shot at; the truck had a "Make America Great Again" flag. Make no mistake about it - the left is the enemy of America. The left is compiled of domestic terrorists. The left is a far greater threat to America than any radical Islamic organization. The time has come for those with far-left politics to be put on terrorist watch lists, and have their organizations and their media declared as hate organizations.

Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465

Locke11_21 is a rabble rouser, nothing more. The far right terrorists are active as well, as he knows.

If this keeps on the Alt Left and Alt Right, we may need detention camps for some of them who don't get it.

The left-wing terrorism and extreme hate continues on. A truck driving on an interstate in Indiana was shot at; the truck had a "Make America Great Again" flag. Make no mistake about it - the left is the enemy of America. The left is compiled of domestic terrorists. The left is a far greater threat to America than any radical Islamic organization. The time has come for those with far-left politics to be put on terrorist watch lists, and have their organizations and their media declared as hate organizations.

after over 8 years of 24 hour hate and racism by the white christer party, the chickens are coming home to roost

cry me a river bagger

Locke11_21 is a rabble rouser, nothing more. The far right terrorists are active as well, as he knows.

If this keeps on the Alt Left and Alt Right, we may need detention camps for some of them who don't get it.
look - they did it. they shot at another person who shows to support trump. you wanna play fair for what is going on TODAY you can be more than free to show me the right running around shooting people.

go ahead. i'm right here waiting.

(waiting)

find it yet?

WE CAN'T PRETEND THIS IS NOT BAD OR THAT BOTH SIDES DO THIS!!!

the right is gonna start firing back and we all know they got a LOT more guns. *and* know how to use them. we can keep going "na na both sides are mean".

The drunk yokel driving the truck probably did something to piss off another driver and is now using the Trump victim card

What a coincidence?

Maybe they should tune down the rhetoric a bit? Alt-left? Naha, this is the establishment CNN left.

Last edited:

look - they did it. they shot at another person who shows to support trump. you wanna play fair for what is going on TODAY you can be more than free to show me the right running around shooting people.

(waiting)

find it yet?

the right is gonna start firing back and we all know they got a LOT more guns. *and* know how to use them. we can keep going "na na both sides are mean".
You need reading lessons? I said some of the alt left and alt right. Dylan Roof is alt right. The abortion clinic shooter two years ago was alt right. The Bunyites are alt righties. Quit melting (heh), iceberg. And the alt left who do it as well. Both sides do it.

Probably a black muslim lesbian illegal from Mexico.

(waiting)

find it yet?

You need reading lessons? I said some of the alt left and alt right. Dylan Roof is alt right. The abortion clinic shooter two years ago was alt right. The Bunyites are alt righties. Quit melting (heh), iceberg. And the alt left who do it as well. Both sides do it.
i said what is going on THESE DAYS.

show me the right shooting people again. this is not the same level of bullshit you're trying to pass it off as and i promise you that as soon as they fire back you're gonna THEN start crying foul.

Probably a black muslim lesbian illegal from Mexico.
Is there such a thing? Oh, Sunni Man, who is really Titus Andromedon.

Keep pushin, tards.

Once the crackers get mad,you're done.

Sleeves? Head splatted? Yeah, Your tattoos and phone ain't gonna save ya.

(waiting)

find it yet?

i said what is going on THESE DAYS.

show me the right shooting people again. this is not the same level of bullshit you're trying to pass it off as and i promise you that as soon as they fire back you're gonna THEN start crying foul.
I already have, iceberg. Both sides do it.

Oh, Mary, quit spouting like the little teapot you are, please.

Keep pushin, tards.

Push....push....

STFU Bodey.

You wanna put your tongue ring, tattoos, and wallet chain up against me?

I've had better puss than you ever will, gf. What are you going to shake?

You got you a 9 er summin? OOooo

Keep pushin, tards.

Push....push....

STFU Bodey.

You wanna put your tongue ring, tattoos, and wallet chain up against me?

I've had better puss than you ever will, gf.
Push....push....

I take solace in the knowledge that I've had better than you ever will. ;)

Some were even of your umm..persuasion.

Forum List

Back