Remember when the media went nuts when Trump cautiously walked down a ramp?

Then taunted because he used two hands to take a drink?

I await the same coverage of Biden nearly face planting today.

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.

when did he deny that he walked slowly down a wet ramp?

Wasn't wet, crystal clear skies, no rain.
www.youtube.com › watch

Your link doesn't work. It had rained and cleared up. I like a President that is prepared, and takes causation before acting. . That's a sure sign of intelligence. Xiden obviously, doesn't do that.....like most leftist he's totally kneejerk, and and impulsive....and in doing so, falls....I just hope he doesn't take the nation with him

No, it didn't.
Nothing was wet.

Yeah, it's on film, I don't see Biden denying it happened...................Dotard did, that's why the media went crazy on him, Dotard lies about everything.

www.youtube.com › watch

Your link doesn't work. It had rained and cleared up. I like a President that is prepared, and takes causation before acting. . That's a sure sign of intelligence. Xiden obviously, doesn't do that.....like most leftist he's totally kneejerk, and and impulsive....and in doing so, falls....I just hope he doesn't take the nation with him

So, you couldn't look up Trump speech at West Point?
Nothing was wet, not the seats cadets sat in, not the stage nor was the ramp.
Dotard? Prepared? Takes causation?
Dotard cut the CDC staff in China from 47 people down to 14 before the covid outbreak.
Dotard immediately stops US military drills with S. Korea during his Noble Peace prize winning visit to N. Korea, leaving the pentagon stunned.

"An obvious sign of intelligence"?
Dotard is a 'genius", just ask him.

Yep he took prcausations and was prepared..,.it was a long, wet and steep ramp....Xiden can't even make it UP normal stairs...Xiden is clearly up fit for office, clearly lacking mental functions....reacts, doesn't respond....and looks weak on the world stage..

Wrong, the ramp, grass nor the stage wasn't wet or even damp.
Crystal clear day with the sun shining.
Dotard should have used his trusty golf cart, like he does every time he has to travel more than a 100 feet.
Biden jogged up the stairs, like to see Dotard jog anywhere besides for his 3rd big mac.
Biden got up, Dotard's fat ass couldn't get up from the toilet.
Let alone operate an umbrella.

Yep it was....but beyond that it was long and steep...no reason not to be take it easy and make sure you don't fall...like Xiden...that's what someone that plans and thinks ahead does...Xiden clearly lacks those skills....and falls...falls...falls...he fells up the stairs...he didn't jog...he fell...

Dotard 'thinks"and plans ahead?

June 12 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump’s declaration on Tuesday that he intended to end joint military exercises with South Korea took South Korean and U.S. military officials by surprise.
A spokeswoman for U.S. military forces in Korea said they had not received any direction to cease joint military drills.
www.reuters.com › article › us-northkorea-usa

Yep...he thought a head enough to be able to walk...up stairs without falling.

and thought hard and ahead enough to be able to get North and South Korea to come to the table and end rocket man's lauching of rockets at the US and South Korea....and got them to officially end the Korean War...thanks for highlighting how his foresight not only keep him from falling down stairs like Xiden, but helped end major conflicts.

Meanwhile, today...in Xiden's world...he can't make it up some stairs and China is coming on US soil and telling him he's in no position of strength

N. Korea wasn't firing rockets at S. Korea nor the US, Q NUT.
Nor has the Korean war officially ended.
The Trump cult is a chip off Dotard's flabby shoulders.

Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to undo the 2016 election you would have noticed it

Korean War to be declared officially over after 65 years, following historic summit between North and South

TO be declared, NOT DECLARED.

Missiles flying over Japan, sea of Japan, Okinawa and N. Korea territory is NOT the US or S. Korea.

Guam is US terroritory....NK was testing weapons to ensure they hit the US,,,,the rockets stopped

from the link: "The two leaders declare before our people of 80 million and the entire world there will be no more war on the Korean peninsula and a new age of peace has begun," the official declaration said

The war ended.

Yes it is.
I'm surprised you know that.

Guam has been a U.S. territory since 1899, and its residents have been American citizens since 1950. The island bills itself as “where America’s day begins” due to its location in the western Pacific.
“I’m a regular person, and I wanted to take my regular person, normal, everyday American values, which is: We love our country, we believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for, what, China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever. Right?” Marjorie Taylor-Greene said at the conference. “If we want to build roads, if we want to put money into schools, if we want to build border walls, we want it right here at home.”
www.huffpost.com › entry › guam-marjorie-taylor

But no, N. Korean missiles never reached Guam either.
September 15 2017

North Korea fired a missile on Friday (Sept 15) that flew over Japan’s northern Hokkaido far out into the Pacific Ocean, South Korean and Japanese officials said, further ratcheting up tensions after Pyongyang’s recent test of a powerful nuclear bomb.
The 3,700km range travelled by the missile would have put the US island territory of Guam within reach, if it had been on a different trajectory. But the US military said the missile did not pose a threat to North America or the US Pacific territory of Guam.
www.straitstimes.com › asia › east-asia

Thankfully they didn't hit Guam....Trump was able to stop NK before they could hit their target! That's what leaders do, act before it's to late.

www.youtube.com › watch

No, it didn't.
Nothing was wet.

www.youtube.com › watch

Dotard cut the CDC staff in China from 47 people down to 14 before the covid outbreak.
Dotard immediately stops US military drills with S. Korea during his Noble Peace prize winning visit to N. Korea, leaving the pentagon stunned.

Yep he took prcausations and was prepared..,.it was a long, wet and steep ramp....Xiden can't even make it UP normal stairs...Xiden is clearly up fit for office, clearly lacking mental functions....reacts, doesn't respond....and looks weak on the world stage..

Dotard should have used his trusty golf cart, like he does every time he has to travel more than a 100 feet.
Biden jogged up the stairs, like to see Dotard jog anywhere besides for his 3rd big mac.

Yep it was....but beyond that it was long and steep...no reason not to be take it easy and make sure you don't fall...like Xiden...that's what someone that plans and thinks ahead does...Xiden clearly lacks those skills....and falls...falls...falls...he fells up the stairs...he didn't jog...he fell...

June 12 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump’s declaration on Tuesday that he intended to end joint military exercises with South Korea took South Korean and U.S. military officials by surprise.
A spokeswoman for U.S. military forces in Korea said they had not received any direction to cease joint military drills.

and thought hard and ahead enough to be able to get North and South Korea to come to the table and end rocket man's lauching of rockets at the US and South Korea....and got them to officially end the Korean War...thanks for highlighting how his foresight not only keep him from falling down stairs like Xiden, but helped end major conflicts.

Meanwhile, today...in Xiden's world...he can't make it up some stairs and China is coming on US soil and telling him he's in no position of strength

Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to undo the 2016 election you would have noticed it

Korean War to be declared officially over after 65 years, following historic summit between North and South

Missiles flying over Japan, sea of Japan, Okinawa and N. Korea territory is NOT the US or S. Korea.

Guam is US terroritory....NK was testing weapons to ensure they hit the US,,,,the rockets stopped

from the link: "The two leaders declare before our people of 80 million and the entire world there will be no more war on the Korean peninsula and a new age of peace has begun," the official declaration said

The war ended.

Yes it is.

Guam has been a U.S. territory since 1899, and its residents have been American citizens since 1950. The island bills itself as “where America’s day begins” due to its location in the western Pacific.
“I’m a regular person, and I wanted to take my regular person, normal, everyday American values, which is: We love our country, we believe our hard-earned tax dollars should just go for America, not for, what, China, Russia, the Middle East, Guam, whatever, wherever. Right?” Marjorie Taylor-Greene said at the conference. “If we want to build roads, if we want to put money into schools, if we want to build border walls, we want it right here at home.”

September 15 2017

North Korea fired a missile on Friday (Sept 15) that flew over Japan’s northern Hokkaido far out into the Pacific Ocean, South Korean and Japanese officials said, further ratcheting up tensions after Pyongyang’s recent test of a powerful nuclear bomb.
The 3,700km range travelled by the missile would have put the US island territory of Guam within reach, if it had been on a different trajectory. But the US military said the missile did not pose a threat to North America or the US Pacific territory of Guam.

Thankfully they didn't hit Guam....Trump was able to stop NK before they could hit their target! That's what leaders do, act before it's to late.

Of course he did, Dotard is superman.
To Q NUTS.

www.youtube.com › watch

No, it didn't.
Nothing was wet.

www.youtube.com › watch

June 12 2018

The war ended.

Yes it is.

September 15 2017

To Q NUTS.

oh no no....he's just a man...a human...just did what was right for America, and protecting our interest. He wasn't beholden to China, like Xiden or the DNC.

The concept of "superman" or "ubermensch" - as Nietzsche called it, is something that many leftist believe in..leftist often use it to justifiy their oppression of others. Really sort of bastardizing Nietzsche in the process

www.youtube.com › watch

No, it didn't.
Nothing was wet.

www.youtube.com › watch

June 12 2018

The war ended.

Yes it is.

September 15 2017

To Q NUTS.

oh no no....he's just a man...a human...just did what was right for America, and protecting our interest. He wasn't beholden to China, like Xiden or the DNC.

The concept of "superman" or "ubermensch" - as Nietzsche called it, is something that many leftist believe in..leftist often use it to justifiy their oppression of others. Really sort of bastardizing Nietzsche in the process

No, he didn't.
The lying, grifter does right for himself.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

As AFP reported via the South China Morning Post last week, the developer of that project just outside of Jakarta had secured the half billion in funding, in addition to another $500 million from Chinese banks, 72 hours before Trump's Sunday tweet on the Chinese telecom company ZTE. Trump's family business has a deal with that developer to include the Trump name on the resort, which also includes hotels and a golf course.
www.businessinsider.com › trump-zte-order-after

"I think that your country has tremendous economic potential, unbelievable, unlimited," Trump said. "And I think that you will have a tremendous future with your country, a great leader. I look forward to watching it happen and helping it to happen. And we will help it to happen."
www.koreatimes.co.kr › www › nation

www.youtube.com › watch

No, it didn't.
Nothing was wet.

www.youtube.com › watch

June 12 2018

The war ended.

Yes it is.

September 15 2017

To Q NUTS.

No, he didn't.
The lying, grifter does right for himself.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

As AFP reported via the South China Morning Post last week, the developer of that project just outside of Jakarta had secured the half billion in funding, in addition to another $500 million from Chinese banks, 72 hours before Trump's Sunday tweet on the Chinese telecom company ZTE. Trump's family business has a deal with that developer to include the Trump name on the resort, which also includes hotels and a golf course.
www.businessinsider.com › trump-zte-order-after

"I think that your country has tremendous economic potential, unbelievable, unlimited," Trump said. "And I think that you will have a tremendous future with your country, a great leader. I look forward to watching it happen and helping it to happen. And we will help it to happen."
www.koreatimes.co.kr › www › nation

Well, not going to war with NK is good for President Trump, it's also good for the United States....he did well for us all..

As far as ZTE, after the massive sanctions the Trump admin threw on them for the harmful actions they did to our country when Obama/Xiden gave them free reign,..he was able to get a great result and justice for the United States there ..we were able to get unprecedented oversight of the company as well as unprecedented amount of fines....great work by his DOJ in bringing that company to justice, ridding it of it's leadership at the time, and getting a win for the American people.

"The purpose of this settlement is to modify ZTE’s behavior while setting a new precedent for monitoring to assure compliance with U.S. law,” the Commerce Department said in a statement.

“the largest penalty [the department's Bureau of Industry and Security] has ever levied” and said they impose “unprecedented compliance measures” on ZTE"

Forum List

Back