Remember when the left canceled "Baby it's Cold Outside." We have truly lost our minds.

I agree, times were different.... but not in a good way if you weren't white and male.

Does she clearly want to stay, "What's in this drink?"

Yeah, the 1940's, when you could slap that mouthy bitch if she got out of line.
You've brought this up before.

She's goofing around & PRETENDING it's something in the drink rather than her desire causing her to remain inside with him.

She's being coy; it's a thing that many women do before canoodling.

To claim it's a roofie reference is utterly insane.

Last edited:
Meanwhile this is what the left celebrated at the bet awards for the public to watch including children.

May God have mercy on us all.

You get more bitter and miserable by the day, don’t you, Walter?

If you are going to steal someone's insults, you might want to actually get the context right.

Not only do you Moon Bats filth hate the song because you are faggots that don't like a man seducing a woman but you also hate it because the song mentions it being cold outside and you idiots think it undermines the global warming scam.

Hey, buddy, here's the thing. I live in the Chicago Area. Back when I was growing up, we really did have cold winters. We could count on snow for Christmas almost every year... Now... we are lucky if we see snow by January.

But as far as this song goes?

The liberal hysteria over it is exactly the kind of nonsense that causes so many to despise the puritanical Democrat hivemind & its never-ending need to find & burn non-existent witches.

Again, I'm so old I remember when Conservatives wanted to ban songs... and you got the Record Industry so scared they slapped labels on everything.

If you are going to steal someone's insults, you might want to actually get the context right.

Hey, buddy, here's the thing. I live in the Chicago Area. Back when I was growing up, we really did have cold winters. We could count on snow for Christmas almost every year... Now... we are lucky if we see snow by January.

Again, I'm so old I remember when Conservatives wanted to ban songs... and you got the Record Industry so scared they slapped labels on everything.
Zappa's greatest moments came in opposing that whole thing...

Zappa's greatest moments came in opposing that whole thing...

Yet at the end of the day, the record industry did an end run around Congress. They slapped advisory labels on just about everything that wasn't "Barney the Dinosaur".

I am usually against censoring any art, but I also think there is a legitimate concern by parents of "What the hell are my kids listening to."

Then again, my parents didn't like our music, either.

Forum List

Back