Remember when Obama said this?

Biden has already signed millions of jobs away. In his first few days.

And now Biden's approval rating has already dropped below 50%.
LOL

Suuuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Untitled.jpg

It was stolen.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Prove it.....

Oh, and all construction jobs are temporary.

So?

Biden didn't even consult with the Unions. He holds the working class in contempt.

So?
No, the working class supported him because he is pro-unions. Trump holds the working class in contempt as shown in his previous life. However, they are easy marks for a grifter.

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...
Looks like he got his wish.

Interesting how all the lefties give you a funny or a disagree about something as if it were fake news even as Obamas stands there plainly saying it clear as day.

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...

Interesting how all the lefties give you a funny or a disagree about something as if it were fake news even as Obamas stands there plainly saying it clear as day.
Saying what as clear as day. Enlighten me.

Try watching the OP's video DIPSHIT.

Again, what is clear to a non-entity like yourself.

Wow!

Did he actually say that?

How prescient of him!

Wow!

Did he actually say that?

How prescient of him!

I was surprised too. I actually voted for him the first go round. Second term...I didn't. Never heard him say that until recently seeing the vid.

Not to me, Gracie. Biden is no fool and needs to undo Trump's buffoonery.

Please provide a link proving Bidumb is no fool.
Good luck with that!

He did get his wish and Biden is the sock puppet. You would think it's easy just standing up in front of a microphone and reading off of the teleprompter like Biden is doing.

But he can't even do that right without fucking it up.

100 billion doses of coronavirus vaccine for 300 people

Joe Biden is a babbling fool.

The important thing to point out is that, despite what idiot libs would want you to believe, he didn't just have a gaffe. He didn't just misspeak. Not only did he say, very deliberately, that it was enough for 300 people, he said it, deliberately, twice...

Again, what is clear to a non-entity like yourself.

Eat me, faggot.

Forum List

Back