Biden White House YouTube Channel Hit With Massive Dislikes

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Apparently Google is helping China Joe out and removing dislikes. And China Joe's masters have disabled comments!

“At the time of publishing, of the seven videos uploaded to the account – which now has comments turned off – all have more dislikes than likes. In most cases, the like to dislike disparity is striking,” the outlet wrote
Watch the videos at their channel. This video still has 26% dislikes after purging by google

Last edited:
Apparently Google is helping China Joe out and removing dislikes. And China Joe's masters have disabled comments!

“At the time of publishing, of the seven videos uploaded to the account – which now has comments turned off – all have more dislikes than likes. In most cases, the like to dislike disparity is striking,” the outlet wrote
Watch the videos at their channel. This video still has 26% dislikes after purging by google

Can't say I blame those that dislike Biden. On day one he kicked every tax payer in America in the teeth. Now he's pushing green shit that will bankrupt the country. Mans a jack ass.

I'd say those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it and it won't take long. New Mexico went Biden and he promptly threw 11,000 into the unemployment line. You can bet those that voted for him in New Mexico ain't happy and they won't be the only ones.

This sums up how pathetic Trump and his Trumpers are.
Their big complaint is about Youtube and likes, a pathetic and lame complaint.

Meanwhile, Patriotic Americans complain about Trump's totally failed response to covid that has left hundreds of thousands dead, and Trump's politicizing mask wearing, refusal to wear a mask, and super spreader events, rallies, WH parties etc that have all exacerbated the covid crises...

Trump's failures have made the covid crises much worse, cost America thousands of lives, and the US government trillions of dollars...

That is the difference between Trump and Biden... Crying about likes on Youtube vs Trump's completely failed covid response that cost him his re-election...

More proof he lost this election in a landslide. Everything says he is not liked, and never was.
AHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:

That's your proof??? Likes on Youtube???

Too bad all the courts, AG Barr, GA election officials have all said there is no evidence of fraud at all in anyway...

You people are a bunch of chickens running around with your heads cut off.

fe5b7441a8e8085e17294ccf06a9e525.jpg

Why you people rally around the flagpole of social media is beyond my reasoning ability since I find it shallow and pedantic to have humans think someone gives a shit about what they stink about.

More proof he lost this election in a landslide. Everything says he is not liked, and never was.
That has to be among the more inane comments I have read. The dislikes are nothing more than Trumpers stomping their feet like spoiled brats because their messiah got his ass whopped in the election and they can‘t handle it.

Here is a Trumper:

1612359996907.gif

Last edited:
That has to be among the more inane comments I have read. The dislikes are nothing more than Trumpers stomping their feet like spoiled brats because their messiah got his ass whopped in the election and they can‘t handle it.

Here is a Trumper:

View attachment 452414
You got that wrong. We are LAUGHING at you

Here is a Trumper:

View attachment 452414
You got that wrong. We are LAUGHING at you
Right...Any one that seriously writes that likes on a youtube video correlate to fraud in an election is the court jester of USMB.

This sums up how pathetic Trump and his Trumpers are.
Their big complaint is about Youtube and likes, a pathetic and lame complaint.

Meanwhile, Patriotic Americans complain about Trump's totally failed response to covid that has left hundreds of thousands dead, and Trump's politicizing mask wearing, refusal to wear a mask, and super spreader events, rallies, WH parties etc that have all exacerbated the covid crises...

Trump's failures have made the covid crises much worse, cost America thousands of lives, and the US government trillions of dollars...

That is the difference between Trump and Biden... Crying about likes on Youtube vs Trump's completely failed covid response that cost him his re-election...
Actually, real Americans who had jobs that Sleepy destroyed are mad as hornets. You welfare queens are happy though, the Dems just approved more welfare payments to keep you lemmings in tow at home. You brainless lemmings hate our country and sit around worried about a silly virus wearing facediapers. Idiots.

Great point. That's the problem with fake victories in fake elections. No matter how much the fake victory is enforced with suppression of speech, censorship, or fake news, it only proves how fake it really was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back