Remember when Obama said this?

poor gracie.....major case of bds
You'd think Obama's experience in talking over and trying to fix disasters left behind by Republican Presidents would be welcomed.
Lol, he did such a great job, Americans voted against his agenda in 2016.
He did such a great job, he got re-elected.

tenor.gif
Actually he did, but you cheated
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You'd think Obama's experience in talking over and trying to fix disasters left behind by Republican Presidents would be welcomed.

tenor.gif
They'll believe it as long as he claims it....

tenor.gif
Like I sad karma is a bitch. Pipeline cancelation thousands of jobs lost. Canada is going to put sanctions on us. Rejoining the Paris agreement, they say will kill 2.5 million jobs in 4 years. Just think he did all that in his first few days.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

tenor.gif
They'll believe it as long as he claims it....
Biden has already signed millions of jobs away. In his first few days.

tenor.gif
Like I sad karma is a bitch. Pipeline cancelation thousands of jobs lost. Canada is going to put sanctions on us. Rejoining the Paris agreement, they say will kill 2.5 million jobs in 4 years. Just think he did all that in his first few days.
Those were temp jobs to be finished soon anyway. And who's "they?" The same people who convinced Obama was born in Kenya? The same people who convinced you Hillary was paid $145 million to give Russia 20% of our Uranium? Or the same people who convinced you the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...

Looks like he got his wish.

Not to me, Gracie. Biden is no fool and needs to undo Trump's buffoonery.

You answer does not respond to the question. This is not about Trump. Its about what Obama said. On camera. In front of millions.

So what? Was he serious? Really?

"So what?"
Stay on topic. Don't bring in a mulititude of TDS when it isn't about Trump.
And was he (Obama) serious? I don't know. You'd have to ask HIM. Meanwhile, its enough to make ya think about what he said even if in play. Unless yer stupid or something.

You would have to be stupid or something, like lacking a sense of humor, to think that he was serious. It's not enough for me to think about what he said--not even a little.

After two (2) terms, unlike your orange buffoon.

And now, look who's back.

That had to be one of the dumber posts I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.
You had to cheat to pull it off. That's okay whoever is pulling Biden's strings obviously hates America and wants to turn it into a third world shithole. While your party owns it, gonna be fun to watch.

Nah, you're just a bunch of lying c*nts. Lying, unpopular, entitled c*nts. And losers. Can't forget that.

You are right, that is stretching , coming from jknotwood,.....considering the asinine trumpian BS he enjoys.

After two (2) terms, unlike your orange buffoon.

And now, look who's back.

That had to be one of the dumber posts I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.

tenor.gif
Those were temp jobs to be finished soon anyway. And who's "they?" The same people who convinced Obama was born in Kenya? The same people who convinced you Hillary was paid $145 million to give Russia 20% of our Uranium? Or the same people who convinced you the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?
Like I said karma. Lol

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...

You do know that was a comedy show, right?

Maybe he could start with his own disaster, the ACA.
Amazing how much you guys can ignore.

That's true. In addition to the Obamacare disaster, Obama funded anti-American terrorism across the globe, neglected our borders, put kids in cages, and executed multiple American citizens without due process, making him a war criminal in addition to a disastrous president.

tenor.gif
It was stolen.
Oh, and all construction jobs are temporary.
Biden didn't even consult with the Unions. He holds the working class in contempt.

You answer does not respond to the question. This is not about Trump. Its about what Obama said. On camera. In front of millions.

"So what?"
And was he (Obama) serious? I don't know. You'd have to ask HIM. Meanwhile, its enough to make ya think about what he said even if in play. Unless yer stupid or something.

You would have to be stupid or something, like lacking a sense of humor, to think that he was serious. It's not enough for me to think about what he said--not even a little.

Color me not surprised you'd post that.

"So what?"

And you think he was serious, yes? C'mon woman!

tenor.gif

Yeah we know. All your MSM stuff is fact checked by left-wing fact checkers and that solidifies any nonsense you choose to believe or not believe. It isn’t hard to manipulate a Democrat. They are ripe for the picking.

It is hardly surprising that the policies of a President who was assigned 59% approval by the American People when he completed his two, popularly-elected terms would be reflected in the policies of a President who replaced a twice-impeached, one-termer who had lost the popular vote, maintained negative approval numbers throughout that one term and, and skulked off sniveling with 34% approval, inciting his goons to attack democracy as he left.

It would be inexplicable if the American electorate did not seize the opportunity to restore the nation to the far more popular self-governance of four years before.

Just because Biden has brought back about every one of Obama's record-setting number of regulations, Un-Constitutional edicts, and policies, has picked up destroying our energy independence where Barry left off, has started re-establishing old friendships Barry had with terrorists, and just because Biden is attempting to resurrect Barry's 'Legacy' doesn't mean Barry is back.

"So what?"

And you think he was serious, yes? C'mon woman!

Duh

Forum List

Back