Remember when Obama said this?

poor gracie.....major case of bds
You'd think Obama's experience in talking over and trying to fix disasters left behind by Republican Presidents would be welcomed.
Lol, he did such a great job, Americans voted against his agenda in 2016.
After two (2) terms, unlike your orange buffoon.

And now, look who's back.

That had to be one of the dumber posts I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.

You'd think Obama's experience in talking over and trying to fix disasters left behind by Republican Presidents would be welcomed.

That had to be one of the dumber posts I've seen in a while, and that's saying something.
You had to cheat to pull it off. That's okay whoever is pulling Biden's strings obviously hates America and wants to turn it into a third world shithole. While your party owns it, gonna be fun to watch.

You had to cheat to pull it off. That's okay whoever is pulling Biden's strings obviously hates America and wants to turn it into a third world shithole. While your party owns it, gonna be fun to watch.
You poor, conned, fella.

:itsok:

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...

Looks like he got his wish.

Not to me, Gracie. Biden is no fool and needs to undo Trump's buffoonery.

You answer does not respond to the question. This is not about Trump. Its about what Obama said. On camera. In front of millions.

Remember Obama answered the question, do you wish you had a 3rd term? He said, “If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand in, a front man who had an ear piece, while sitting in my basement in sweats and I was just delivering the lines and i was doing all the talking...

Don't you worry Trump is trying to run the GOP from his Mar-A-Lago speakeasy.

You answer does not respond to the question. This is not about Trump. Its about what Obama said. On camera. In front of millions.

Oh my, that just makes it more incriminating yet less interesting.

All the things you talked about for decades and you vote straight Prog even if it is against your self in their agendas. The world is going to be less safe now. The peasants will pay more in prices for everything and that is like a tax. Inflation may go up at a faster clip. Good paying jobs will not grow as fast. Green eco jobs pay far less then the oil and coal industries.

All the things you talked about for decades and you vote straight Prog even if it is against your self in their agendas. The world is going to be less safe now. The peasants will pay more in prices for everything and that is like a tax. Inflation may go up at a faster clip. Good paying jobs will not grow as fast. Green eco jobs pay far less then the oil and coal industries.
I "vote straight Prog"? No I don't.

You guys just keep making shit up. That is a sign of desperation and a lack of maturity.

Are we back to the Biden's earpiece conspiracy theory? :laugh:

So what? Was he serious? Really?

So what? Was he serious? Really?

"So what?"
Stay on topic. Don't bring in a mulititude of TDS when it isn't about Trump.
And was he (Obama) serious? I don't know. You'd have to ask HIM. Meanwhile, its enough to make ya think about what he said even if in play. Unless yer stupid or something.

BDS doesn’t exist because Biden is a phantom president. That’s the point of the thread.
Ah, so this thread is just another case of chronic ODS. Thanks for clarifying.
thumbsup.gif

That's so stupid.

Everybody know it's Hillary's plan. Has been all along too. Everybody who's anybody is talking about it too. Honest Injun (is that racist?)

I remember when Obama said that, Gracie. I also remember him saying something like: never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up. Obama's gotta be feeling some- careful what you wish for stuff at this point. Of course, in light of Joe's obvious dementia, Obama has to be figuring that it's just gonna be a little less elegant than he would have liked....

Still, ultimately the plan is going swimmingly. I still want to know who is the real power behind all this. After all, Obama just wears suits well and can read cue cards with a steady cadence...

He did such a great job, he got re-elected.

tenor.gif
Actually he did, but you cheated and the way Biden is going. He will ruin your party for years. Already signed millions of jobs away. Sometimes is better just to let karma handle the situation. Oh, and Harris will be worse when she takes over. I hope she picks Pelosi to be her VP, that would be great!

Forum List

Back