Remember when "liberals" spoke "TOLERANCE"?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sure you remember, that was Obama years, good times. Of course they didn't practice what they preached often, but that's expected right. Like all things they adopt in training, they sure lost touch with that since the Orange Man was elected, wouldn't you agree? Let's take a look:

Statues, monuments and history are to be destroyed. Doesn't matter who or what they are, or what they stand for, if it's in the USA they deserve to be destroyed. The left condones this and you know it.

Conservatives aren't allowed to speak in PROG locations, or I should say, the more PROG the location (e.g. Universities) the less likely they're allowed to share their views.

Web censorship. Matter of fact, if PROGS were truly tolerant as make-believe, wouldn't PROG-media provide a story on a few of Trump accomplishments on occasion? You know, something positive?

Physical Assault: How come the alt-left harms and murders those who aren't members, which goes unchecked by PROG-news & PROG-leadership?

White: What's the deal with the assault on whites? If white areas are so bad, why are you in this country when Mexico is a short trip? What non-white countries would you recommend?

Cops: A very few incidences alienates cops huh? The first guys you call when you need help, right?

Products: Products like Big Bens is emotionally harmful huh? That's some serious tolerance right there.

Black-list and Alienation: Cross PROG-think they'll ruin you emotionally and economically.

Cops: A very few incidences alienates cops huh? The first guys you call when you need help, right?

No, I never call the cops, I do call Smith and Wesson...If I waited on the cops to save me I'd be dead by now.

Products: Products like Big Bens is emotionally harmful huh? That's some serious tolerance right there.

Big Bens barbecue station in Carthage Missouri? Or is that Uncle Bens rice? I never by it I can cook my own rice in any style I like

Sure you remember, that was Obama years, good times. Of course they didn't practice what they preached often, but that's expected right.

Evil and madness demand tolerance for themselves, when they are not in power. They use that “tolerance” to gain power, whereupon no tolerance is given in return for good and reason.

I do not count “tolerance” nor being “nonjudgemental” among my virtues. I recognize that evil needs to be judged as such, and madness needs to be judged as such, and there is no virtue whatsoever in being “tolerant” toward it, especially where it impacts those who want no part in it.

1592968077041.png

I've always had a philosophical problem with "tolerance." As a matter of fact, I think the first thread I ever made here was on this very question.
I try to be tolerant. I try hard not to judge others. But dammit all, I have no tolerance for the intolerant. None. And no tolerance for those who live in perpetual search of enemies around them instead of looking for the good human qualities that almost everyone possesses.

Sure you remember, that was Obama years, good times. Of course they didn't practice what they preached often, but that's expected right. Like all things they adopt in training, they sure lost touch with that since the Orange Man was elected, wouldn't you agree? Let's take a look:

Statues, monuments and history are to be destroyed. Doesn't matter who or what they are, or what they stand for, if it's in the USA they deserve to be destroyed. The left condones this and you know it.

Conservatives aren't allowed to speak in PROG locations, or I should say, the more PROG the location (e.g. Universities) the less likely they're allowed to share their views.

Web censorship. Matter of fact, if PROGS were truly tolerant as make-believe, wouldn't PROG-media provide a story on a few of Trump accomplishments on occasion? You know, something positive?

Physical Assault: How come the alt-left harms and murders those who aren't members, which goes unchecked by PROG-news & PROG-leadership?

White: What's the deal with the assault on whites? If white areas are so bad, why are you in this country when Mexico is a short trip? What non-white countries would you recommend?

Black-list and Alienation: Cross PROG-think they'll ruin you emotionally and economically.
Liberals were never “ tolerant”. They just wanted everyone else to be tolerant.

No, I never call the cops, I do call Smith and Wesson...If I waited on the cops to save me I'd be dead by now.
Thought Libs hated guns. Hmmmmm…. Only when Regular Americans have ;em?

Tolerance is not the same as putting up with unfairness.

Forum List

Back