Zone1 Black Chicagoans Are Still Upset That They Got What They Voted For

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm missing the wow factor in this. When are they going to start voting republican if they're this upset about it?

How do you know who those black people voted for? Are you one of those people that thinks all people in blue areas are Democrats and all those I'm red areas are Republicans?

Last edited:
I heard today the illegals are being moved out of the Chi town police department hallway and into a hotel. The residence in the next hotel over are furious! They said they don't want them there!

I can't say that I blame them either.

You're joking, right?
No. You people do this all the time. Those people might not have even voted. Some may have voted for Trump. Just because somebody lives in a blue area does not mean they are responsible for the politics.

Democrats do it too. When Texas was having issues Democrats were smug and uncaring because obviously everyone in a red area is a dirty Trump loving Republican.

There are black Republicans in Chicago. And California. And New York. There are also transgender liberals in Alabama.

I'm missing the wow factor in this. When are they going to start voting republican if they're this upset about it?

Fuck these NIMBY MFers!!!
They were fine as long as they stayed in border states and now they're getting a small taste of what we've been experiencing for decades and they want to cry?
They have themselves to blame for electing democrats.

Forum List

Back