Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Good grief. You and your endless racism crap

Charlie Brown character you are not. You come across like one of the biggest racists here @ usmb. And that's saying a lot.

metzgers father son b and w.jpg

I feel sorry for people like you and IM2. It must be terrible to have that much hate inside of you.
Please, save that bullshit. Had the white girl beat down the black kid folks like you would careless. I never claimed this white girl deserved that, but in a fight anything can happen. I guess you have never been a serious fight.

I dont see many people saying she was a poor little white girl attacked by some mean ol black girl. Where you get this narrative from I dont know. Well ther emigt be one or two.... but mostly its about what you do after you get in a fight. Who cares who started it? it was obviously a school girl fight and not a mugging, but you CANNOT sit on top of someone. and bash their head into the concrete thinking that wont do any serious damge, unless your a total retard OR trying to do some serious damage.
Black girl could have just punched her and got her point made loud and clear. I have the feeling you have zero sympathyy for a girl who migt now end up living as a vegetable... because she was guilty of getting in school girl fights.. thats damn pathetic
Read the OP.

Why does it matter that she wasn't a 'poor little white girl'? The black girl still attempted to seriously injure or kill her and should be charged for it. Period. You're making excuses for the black girl just because she's black, and you are just as racist as anyone you accuse.
When you get into a fight with someone what are you trying to achieve?

I dont see many people saying she was a poor little white girl attacked by some mean ol black girl. Where you get this narrative from I dont know. Well ther emigt be one or two.... but mostly its about what you do after you get in a fight. Who cares who started it? it was obviously a school girl fight and not a mugging, but you CANNOT sit on top of someone. and bash their head into the concrete thinking that wont do any serious damge, unless your a total retard OR trying to do some serious damage.
Black girl could have just punched her and got her point made loud and clear. I have the feeling you have zero sympathyy for a girl who migt now end up living as a vegetable... because she was guilty of getting in school girl fights.. thats damn pathetic
Are you able to put your entire body weight on someone's neck via your knee for many minutes and expect the individual NOT to asphyxiate?

So she wasn't thiscsweet, innocent, ehite victim the white mainstream media has been painting her out to be huh?

Conversley then, the black girl isnt this sweet A+ student who plays the violin. NO thats not the real her! the real her is a girl who likes to bash in the skull of a school rival.

Do you see how stupid your argument is? who cares if this white girl is a bitch? no one really deserves to be killed or maimed for life because they get in a school altercation. What dos being sweet and innocent have to do with anything?

I'm sure that when away from the school and both in their environments, both of those girls are very different and sweet. They are 14- 15 year olds still developing their life... unfortunately for one girl she went way way to far with her anger or hate or whatever it was... and whatever punishment she gets.... it needs to be looked into for whatever her motivation was.

Please, save that bullshit. Had the white girl beat down the black kid folks like you would careless. I never claimed this white girl deserved that, but in a fight anything can happen. I guess you have never been a serious fight.
If the black girl had got beat up, he would say it was deserved. So they are just going to have to face this truth: the lilly white girl was a thug who beat up somebody and that persons frend stepped to her friends defense.

Are you able to put your entire body weight on someone's neck via your knee for many minutes and expect the individual NOT to asphyxiate?

First of all dummy. I've said I'm good with the decision of whatever a jury decides when it comes to the cop who killed George Floyd...did he face his punishment? do you have a problem with that?

Ahh so I take it, you free yourself up to see this as racial payback. even though shes a 15 year old girl. Good for you tough guy, your a real winner.

His angle is that the white girl isn't some poor, innocent victim that was attacked by the big bad black girl. The white kid threw the first blow if you watch the video and she came up on the worse end of the fight.
She came up the victim of attempted murder!
There is no reason the fight should have escalated to that level.
Interesting to see how you find ways to justify murder. If you don't have a felony criminal record, you are on your way to one.

Need more details. Was Gain the one whom initiated the brawls, or responded in defense?

There is this concept known as proportional response. Which should apply in physical altercations but seldom does now a days.

There is nothing in this situation to suggest the fight should have been a life or death issue between the two.

Smashing a head into the cement sidewalk is attempted murder in my book.

That's the reason I have a license and carry a concealed pistol. So few restrain themselves now, so any altercation that goes physical could quickly escalate like this into a life or death situation. This is why, if threatened, I will draw and if that doesn't result in the assailant backing off, I'm prepared to shot to kill.

I'll take my chances with a jury rather than a street punk animal.

BTW, since you seem to justify street punk animals attempting murder,, you have reduced yourself to subhuman in my book. I see you aren't allow from some of the other members here who share that classification.
No we don't need more detail. That is the racists excuse. We didn't need more details when the video was being plastered up here. And don't make assumptuons. I am not supporting street violence, I'm just pointing out that you racists called the blacks all kinds of nasty names without knowing all the evdence and bnow as morre evidence comes to light, we see that the white girl beat up a friend of that girl who beat her down and got suspended from school the prior day for it. You are subhuman because you are a racist.

Conversley then, the black girl isnt this sweet A+ student who plays the violin. NO thats not the real her! the real her is a girl who likes to bash in the skull of a school rival.

Do you see how stupid your argument is? who cares if this white girl is a bitch? no one really deserves to be killed or maimed for life because they get in a school altercation. What dos being sweet and innocent have to do with anything?

I'm sure that when away from the school and both in their environments, both of those girls are very different and sweet. They are 14- 15 year olds still developing their life... unfortunately for one girl she went way way to far with her anger or hate or whatever it was... and whatever punishment she gets.... it needs to be looked into for whatever her motivation was.
Isn't she simply suffering the consequences of her actions?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Has she no agency?

Bottom line, she wrote a check her ass couldn't cash.

Sometimes kids fight and things go south, this is just one of those times.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If the black girl had got beat up, he would say it was deserved. So they are just going to have to face this truth: the lilly white girl was a thug who beat up somebody and that persons frend stepped to her friends defense.

There was no one who got beat up. Did you even bother to watch the video and see the violence at which the girl had her head slammed into the concrete? I bet you didnt. that wasnt beating someone up. I know what a fight is. beating someone up and putting 100% of your effort in driving someones head into concrete are two different things.

Had a white girl done that to a black girl, I'd say the same thing, she needs to face what she did and get punishment.

First of all dummy. I've said I'm good with the decision of whatever a jury decides when it comes to the cop who killed George Floyd...did he face his punishment? do you have a problem with that?

Ahh so I take it, you free yourself up to see this as racial payback. even though shes a 15 year old girl. Good for you tough guy, your a real winner.
Where were you when whites plastered the video up and called those back kids savages, thugs and animasl? Your ass was nowhere to be seen. You stayed quiet then, stay quet now.

No numb nuts, he saying that they got into a fight and this wasn't a poor, little white girl that was randomly attacked like you racist are trying to make it out to be.
For most of us it isn't a race issue.
It's a lack of civility and restraint issue.
Nothing indicates this was to be a fight to the death and the head bashing was attempted murder!

That attempted murder is the issue and fact that you and "IM2" miss and/or deflect on this paints you with the same uncivil, murderous, potential felony brushes.

Isn't she simply suffering the consequences of her actions?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Has she no agency?

Bottom line, she wrote a check her ass couldn't cash.

Sometimes kids fight and things go south, this is just one of those times.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh bullshit. would you teach your kid to slam someones head into the concrete?

No we don't need more detail. That is the racists excuse. We didn't need more details when the video was being plastered up here. And don't make assumptuons. I am not supporting street violence, I'm just pointing out that you racists called the blacks all kinds of nasty names without knowing all the evdence and bnow as morre evidence comes to light, we see that the white girl beat up a friend of that girl who beat her down and got suspended from school the prior day for it. You are subhuman because you are a racist.
LINK for is the name of any person put in the hospital by the white girl.

Forum List

Back