Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

So you are saying she deserved to be put into a coma because she got in a fight with another girl? Wow you are one pathetic little man.
No numb nuts, he saying that they got into a fight and this wasn't a poor, little white girl that was randomly attacked like you racist are trying to make it out to be.

No numb nuts, he saying that they got into a fight and this wasn't a poor, little white girl that was randomly attacked like you racist are trying to make it out to be.

I dont see many people saying she was a poor little white girl attacked by some mean ol black girl. Where you get this narrative from I dont know. Well ther emigt be one or two.... but mostly its about what you do after you get in a fight. Who cares who started it? it was obviously a school girl fight and not a mugging, but you CANNOT sit on top of someone. and bash their head into the concrete thinking that wont do any serious damge, unless your a total retard OR trying to do some serious damage.
Black girl could have just punched her and got her point made loud and clear. I have the feeling you have zero sympathyy for a girl who migt now end up living as a vegetable... because she was guilty of getting in school girl fights.. thats damn pathetic

I've known a few racist whites in my lifetime, but generally there is something really off about them.

Yeah, not saying there aren't any, but they also have no idea what they are talking about. One side of our family is pretty red neck, owns 50 acres up next to state game lands, they completely fit the picture of a typical 'red neck', and not one of them are racist. They have an annual pig roast and have friends and family that are black that come every year. Another side of my family is also very conservative, their son is dating a black girl, she's been welcomed into the family with nothing but love and open arms by everyone. They are most likely going to marry. All these idiots know is the bullshit they are fed from the left and their 'media', if they'd actually get out an meet real people, they would find out that 99.9% of the time, it's all lies.

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.

Sounds like she was being bullied regularly.

Why does it matter that she wasn't a 'poor little white girl'? The black girl still attempted to seriously injure or kill her and should be charged for it. Period. You're making excuses for the black girl just because she's black, and you are just as racist as anyone you accuse.

Why does it matter that she wasn't a 'poor little white girl'? The black girl still attempted to seriously injure or kill her and should be charged for it. Period. You're making excuses for the black girl just because she's black, and you are just as racist as anyone you accuse.
Law of nature when a bad ass meets their superior

Yeah, not saying there aren't any, but they also have no idea what they are talking about. One side of our family is pretty red neck, owns 50 acres up next to state game lands, they completely fit the picture of a typical 'red neck', and not one of them are racist. They have an annual pig roast and have friends and family that are black that come every year. Another side of my family is also very conservative, their son is dating a black girl, she's been welcomed into the family with nothing but love and open arms by everyone. They are most likely going to marry. All these idiots know is the bullshit they are fed from the left and their 'media', if they'd actually get out an meet real people, they would find out that 99.9% of the time, it's all lies.

I agree. Liberals, black or white, tend to see Red necks/ southerners/ or conservatives in the way they WANT to see them, especially if they got a particular accent, and no doubt conversely there are whites who do the same thing to blacks. But its retarded. Just like you, I live in the real world and see what I see every day. A lot of things are made up because there is a concerted effort to win politically. Isolating and then manipulating groups using media has always worked.

Now the story develops to where the supposed victim is a notorious perpetrator and instigator , the worn has turned.

Yeahk, let's see how far that gets the attacker that smashed her head into the ground at trial.

Based off of your stupid logic, Derick Chauvin should be let out since Floyd was a low life, woman beating, crackhead with a criminal history his entire life. As soon as we heard Floyd's rap sheet where were you saying the 'worm has turned' in favor of Chavin? 🤡

Now the story develops to where the supposed victim is a notorious perpetrator and instigator , the worn has turned.

so your saying shes not a victim? shes a supposed victim? Maybe its a fake news storythat shes lying in a coma? so..... have you been intimidated by skinny armed girls often? or is this a new phenomenoon for you lately?

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.
Good grief. Have some mercy. The girl is brain damaged after having her head repeatedly slammed into the concrete.

PS - The NY Post is a tabloid.

So she wasn't this sweet, innocent, white victim the white mainstream media has been painting her out to be huh?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Good grief. Have some mercy. The girl is brain damaged after having her head repeatedly slammed into the concrete.

PS - The NY Post is a tabloid.

I dont know how anyone here could put themselves in that situation and not feel sick about slamming someones head into the concrete..... after the first blow when you hear the sickening thud, that ought to be enough to make anyone stop. The black girl let her ANGER or Hatred silence any feelings of normal compassion. Dont care what she is when shes not angry. She needs to look at what she did, and honestly right now, I've seen zero from her family showing any concern for the girl who might die or be brain damaged. They only care about there own daughter, unless ive missed something.

Need more details. Was Gain the one whom initiated the brawls, or responded in defense?

There is this concept known as proportional response. Which should apply in physical altercations but seldom does now a days.

There is nothing in this situation to suggest the fight should have been a life or death issue between the two.

Smashing a head into the cement sidewalk is attempted murder in my book.

That's the reason I have a license and carry a concealed pistol. So few restrain themselves now, so any altercation that goes physical could quickly escalate like this into a life or death situation. This is why, if threatened, I will draw and if that doesn't result in the assailant backing off, I'm prepared to shot to kill.

I'll take my chances with a jury rather than a street punk animal.

BTW, since you seem to justify street punk animals attempting murder,, you have reduced yourself to subhuman in my book. I see you aren't allow from some of the other members here who share that classification.

Forum List

Back