Remember how the Left replaced Trump with Biden because, you know, Biden is decent and brings people together?

It's weird because first the left makes the accusation, and then turn around to support their accusation with reality. Projection at it's finest, only in these cases they dream it up only to make it a reality.

Here's Biden cussing someone out that dares disagree with him. And then says he wants to fight him outside. What a brave soul Biden must be.

And speak of Biden being a good person, and better choice than Trump, how about those kids Biden raised? You think peddling his son for his own benefit is reason why Hunter is so messed up?

And has Biden cleaned up the White House? Or is it more he's proven what Trump and a lot of us know, the Democrats have destroyed it.

Copy and paste these links begining with H.

...................https://www.facebook.com/reel/1397118504381434
...................https://www.facebook.com/reel/205391272494751
confused-look.gif

It’s true! If you are around people with dementia, you would know this. The frontal lobe shrinks as we get older. That’s where our inhibitions control actions like Biden’s. And, perhaps yours? 🤣
Biden said he would fire anyone mistreating a fellow worker. And now he’s doing it. So, let’s fire Joe because he said so! Vote for Trump in 2024!

My stepdad had dementia for ages. For the most part he kept his cool, and he was a Marine Vietnam vet. The only time he'd blow was under GREAT stress. Sure Biden has dementia, but his core hasn't changed.

Simple test for dementia, what day, month, year and season. Would they dare ask Biden? A reporter with balls should do this, wholly shit can you imagine the fallout. How dare you fuck with the elite's little puppet.

It's weird because first the left makes the accusation, and then turn around to support their accusation with reality. Projection at it's finest, only in these cases they dream it up only to make it a reality.

Here's Biden cussing someone out that dares disagree with him. And then says he wants to fight him outside. What a brave soul Biden must be.

And speak of Biden being a good person, and better choice than Trump, how about those kids Biden raised? You think peddling his son for his own benefit is reason why Hunter is so messed up?

And has Biden cleaned up the White House? Or is it more he's proven what Trump and a lot of us know, the Democrats have destroyed it.

The left had nothing to do with this; the left DESPISES Biden.

In fact, Biden was only elected because leftist voters had their votes/throats slashed in swing states.

Insisting that the Democrats are leftist is one of many reasons many people don't take conservatives seriously.

My stepdad had dementia for ages. For the most part he kept his cool, and he was a Marine Vietnam vet. The only time he'd blow was under GREAT stress. Sure Biden has dementia, but his core hasn't changed.

Simple test for dementia, what day, month, year and season. Would they dare ask Biden? A reporter with balls should do this, wholly shit can you imagine the fallout. How dare you fuck with the elite's little puppet.
"What day of the week is it?"

Biden, 2016: Biden said of Trump on Saturday: “The press always asks me, don’t I wish I was debating him? No, I wish we were in high school and I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”

Speak of, check this out. Not only is Biden challenging him to push-ups and an IQ test like a DUMBASS MORON, but he's telling the audience that nobody has ever accused his son of wrong doings. The public bought it too, they're Democracked.

Person, Man, woman camera, TV

And Trump BRAGGED about getting that right.

Jesus people , just stop

Last edited:

The democrats replaced Trump with Biden because they didn't have any other choice once everybody else exited stage left as soon as COVID hit.

The democrats replaced Trump with Biden because they didn't have any other choice once everybody else exited stage left as soon as COVID hit.

COVID....or the polling followed by the democratic primary results where Biden led.

You'll find the latter is far more relevant to candidates giving up than COVID was.

I’d love to see someone during a debate ask him those things. Tell Trump to do it and he would 🤣

Look up affects from dementia. Leftists are so unable to do anything for themselves. They have to rob from the rich including IQs

The internet is a wasteland of Dunning-Kruger nonsense, where hapless souls pretend they are medical experts and can, without training, 'diagnose' someone they don't know, have never spoken to, nor been in the same room with.

Actual medical professionals with decades of experience would be *wildly* reluctant to even attempt such a diagnosis without actual tests and extensive time with the patient.

That you're this confident in your 'diagnosis' without any of it only demonstrates you don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back