Remember, as always Donald Trump will prove that he was Correct once again!

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
As a proud supporter of the police, first responders, our military and our President Donald Trump I once again say that this corrupt, cowardly, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, must be defeated.
We as America First supporters of President Trump need to adopt the massive, nonviolent, peaceful and courageous protest methods of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We have to reach deep down in our souls and find the courage to call out, and throw out all of those corrupt or complacent RINO and Democrat politicians that are selling our country out. If we truly love our grandchildren and want to save our Republic for them, we will sacrifice our comfortable lives and get active like never before. I know I could never live with myself if we lose this country to a globalist, Communist, tyrannical Democrat party. Trump/Lake 2024???? “Our most powerful nonviolent weapon is . . . Organization, people must be organized to work together in units of power.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. If we can reach just ten percent of the population, we can begin to reach a tipping point; that’s where true social movements take place - it’s a numbers game. And when you reach that number, the truth becomes obvious and empires of injustice crumble and fall. And whether or not you agree or disagree with what President Trump did or did not do, abandoning him now will only give way to the alternative which will end up destroying America as is the plan and we cannot allow that.
While I believe a VETO would have been a better strategy, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I personally believe though that his intentions were honorable and he did it for a stronger military to keep America safe. But with the continued funding to sanctuary cities, his stance on that issue might now have no legs to stand on along with the funding for Planned Parenthood to continue murdering babies and selling their body parts.
Keep in mind my fellow patriots before you throw down the towel, the Democrats held our military hostage in order to expand their evil agenda. So keep the faith my friends, Remember as always before Donald Trump will eventually be proven right again.

As a proud supporter of the police, first responders, our military and our President Donald Trump I once again say that this corrupt, cowardly, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, must be defeated.
We as America First supporters of President Trump need to adopt the massive, nonviolent, peaceful and courageous protest methods of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We have to reach deep down in our souls and find the courage to call out, and throw out all of those corrupt or complacent RINO and Democrat politicians that are selling our country out. If we truly love our grandchildren and want to save our Republic for them, we will sacrifice our comfortable lives and get active like never before. I know I could never live with myself if we lose this country to a globalist, Communist, tyrannical Democrat party. Trump/Lake 2024???? “Our most powerful nonviolent weapon is . . . Organization, people must be organized to work together in units of power.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. If we can reach just ten percent of the population, we can begin to reach a tipping point; that’s where true social movements take place - it’s a numbers game. And when you reach that number, the truth becomes obvious and empires of injustice crumble and fall. And whether or not you agree or disagree with what President Trump did or did not do, abandoning him now will only give way to the alternative which will end up destroying America as is the plan and we cannot allow that.
While I believe a VETO would have been a better strategy, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I personally believe though that his intentions were honorable and he did it for a stronger military to keep America safe. But with the continued funding to sanctuary cities, his stance on that issue might now have no legs to stand on along with the funding for Planned Parenthood to continue murdering babies and selling their body parts.
Keep in mind my fellow patriots before you throw down the towel, the Democrats held our military hostage in order to expand their evil agenda. So keep the faith my friends, Remember as always before Donald Trump will eventually be proven right again.
Trump is a fascist. The Greatest Generation didn’t sacrifice for him, but to get rid of people like him.

The Hyde amendment doesn't allow the government to pay for abortion.

Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement.

How dare a non-corrupt member of the DC swamp win the presidency. The swamp has attacked the guy non-stop since his election night victory.

And that is exactly why they hate him. He wasn't a politician, and they must now show all others not imbedded in the system to not dare run, or you will get the same treatment. I believe, Trump had absolutely no idea what he was doing when he got to Washington. All he knew was what he WANTED to do, but little clue on how to get it done. As time went by, he learned; and the more he learned, the more Washington realized they had to get him out before he actually screwed up their little game. Now, they gotta keep him out, lol. Will they succeed? Time will tell!

And that is exactly why they hate him. He wasn't a politician, and they must now show all others not imbedded in the system to not dare run, or you will get the same treatment. I believe, Trump had absolutely no idea what he was doing when he got to Washington. All he knew was what he WANTED to do, but little clue on how to get it done. As time went by, he learned; and the more he learned, the more Washington realized they had to get him out before he actually screwed up their little game. Now, they gotta keep him out, lol. Will they succeed? Time will tell!
Lol 😂 Trump is a bully and an ignorant blabbermouth. He has a lot in common with Gaddafi.

Trump exposed the rampant corruption, lies and how the swamp including top politicians are out to line their own pockets at the expense of the people.

Trump exposed just what a complete joke the so called news media is.

Trump exposed what a joke election debates and elections are, the Swamp does everything in its power to RIG them.

Trump exposed the blatant double standard in the justice system.

Trump upended decades of carefully crafted swamp propaganda and political correctness. Pretty much a one man wrecking ball and the swamp wasn't going to take that laying down.

Trump exposed the rampant corruption, lies and how the swamp including top politicians are out to line their own pockets at the expense of the people.

Trump exposed just what a complete joke the so called news media is.

Trump exposed what a joke election debates and elections are, the Swamp does everything in its power to RIG them.

Trump exposed the blatant double standard in the justice system.

Trump upended decades of carefully crafted swamp propaganda and political correctness. Pretty much a one man wrecking ball and the swamp wasn't going to take that laying down.
You forgot that he was responsible for the New York Yankees hiring Arron Boone !

Forum List

Back