Remember, as always Donald Trump will prove that he was Correct once again!

No I don't. I'm not the one calling other human beings "maggots"..he is. Even if I called him a retard in response..that wouldn't equate to dehumanizing language...while his does. Retard.

"You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""

As a proud supporter of the police, first responders, our military and our President Donald Trump I once again say that this corrupt, cowardly, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, must be defeated.
We as America First supporters of President Trump need to adopt the massive, nonviolent, peaceful and courageous protest methods of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We have to reach deep down in our souls and find the courage to call out, and throw out all of those corrupt or complacent RINO and Democrat politicians that are selling our country out. If we truly love our grandchildren and want to save our Republic for them, we will sacrifice our comfortable lives and get active like never before. I know I could never live with myself if we lose this country to a globalist, Communist, tyrannical Democrat party. Trump/Lake 2024???? “Our most powerful nonviolent weapon is . . . Organization, people must be organized to work together in units of power.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead. If we can reach just ten percent of the population, we can begin to reach a tipping point; that’s where true social movements take place - it’s a numbers game. And when you reach that number, the truth becomes obvious and empires of injustice crumble and fall. And whether or not you agree or disagree with what President Trump did or did not do, abandoning him now will only give way to the alternative which will end up destroying America as is the plan and we cannot allow that.
While I believe a VETO would have been a better strategy, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. I personally believe though that his intentions were honorable and he did it for a stronger military to keep America safe. But with the continued funding to sanctuary cities, his stance on that issue might now have no legs to stand on along with the funding for Planned Parenthood to continue murdering babies and selling their body parts.
Keep in mind my fellow patriots before you throw down the towel, the Democrats held our military hostage in order to expand their evil agenda. So keep the faith my friends, Remember as always before Donald Trump will eventually be proven right again.
That was already tried but the democrats and their Pravda media called it an insurrection and the democrat retarded baboons believe it.

"You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""You a Nazi""
Take your pills, spaz.

Yeah...you think like a Nazi, dumbass. That was my point. Here you are, too stupid to know you've proven my point. Idiot.

Aw, did I point out the inanity of the OP, and did that hurt your wittle, wittle feewings?

So you called me a Nazi, because you had nothin'.

So I showed how F'n stupid your Nazi baiting was,

Live with it MAGGOT loser!!!!!

I calls 'em as I seez 'em.

IDIOT!!!
come-at-me-bro.gif

Because I don't believe your BULLSHIT!!!

Because I don't fit your image of a polite liberal intellectual?

Does that scare you? It should!!!
No. You not agreeing with me is not why you are a kook, well not the main reason anyway. You're a kook because you present yourself like one.

Aw, did I point out the inanity of the OP, and did that hurt your wittle, wittle feewings?

So you called me a Nazi, because you had nothin'.

So I showed how F'n stupid your Nazi baiting was,

Live with it MAGGOT loser!!!!!
You keep proving you are a retard, kook...and illiterate. I never called you a Nazi. I said "You sound like a Nazi". And elaborated on why I thought that when you spazzed out & claimed that I was "nazi-baiting". Lol.... I guess I baited the Nazi spirit within you, assclown!

Forum List

Back