Zone1 Remember a while back when i warned everyone, once the cities get picked clean, that the crime would migrate to the burbs? Yep, near me.

The whole basis of the BLM/ANTIFA(modern day KKK) rioting was to try to make President Trump look bad, while Joe Biden hid in his basement, being protected by the Lame Stream Media. But after months of the burning of cities, and the insurrection against a federal courthouse, the LSM realized that Joe needed to come out and condemn the actions of the Democrats for allowing the "Shit" to happen.

Oh, oh, I get it now. I thought they didn't like cops killing blacks even if the blacks brought it on themselves, and of course local dumbass elected politicians and police chief often just circled the wagon right or wrong.
Those things work out much better if the dumbass local and state folk, will follow the example of the Democrat Mayor of Memphis and the black female police chief. Maybe we are different in Tennessee. We just avoided have any of that BLM and Antifa crap.

Then it must suck to be you. I grew up in Cincinnati, and i remember when you could go over to the neighbors house and the door would be open, and you would be asked if you would like some hot chocolate and cookies. Halloween, you could walk all over the place, not having to worry if some Democrat Nutjob was going to poison you, or kidnap you. Christmas, you would go out with others singing carols and then be offered hot cider and gingerbread cookies. Yep, maybe to you, those days sucked, but to many, those days were.....

During that time people were very unhappy. Robots. Women were miserable stuck at home. What an ugly Era. I was very young and saw what miserable lives people had. Sick.

Oh, oh, I get it now. I thought they didn't like cops killing blacks even if the blacks brought it on themselves, and of course local dumbass elected politicians and police chief often just circled the wagon right or wrong.
Those things work out much better if the dumbass local and state folk, will follow the example of the Democrat Mayor of Memphis and the black female police chief. Maybe we are different in Tennessee. We just avoided have any of that BLM and Antifa crap.
Sure you live in that state where black cops kill blacks. LOL. Check your hypocrisy democrap.

During that time people were very unhappy. Robots. Women were miserable stuck at home. What an ugly Era. I was very young and saw what miserable lives people had. Sick.
Must suck to be you.. I guess you were whipped by your mom and dad, daily, never got a Christmas present or went out trick or treating. Did your neighbors sic their dog on you, every time you walked by?

Robots. Women were miserable stuck at home.
1699403674678.png

~S~

Must suck to be you.. I guess you were whipped by your mom and dad, daily, never got a Christmas present or went out trick or treating. Did your neighbors sic their dog on you, every time you walked by?
You can deflect from the facts all you want. I lived thru the 50s. I have nothing good to say about them. Does it bother you I'm ripping them to shreds? If so why?

Avoided? Down here in Florida we have a government with testicular fortitude that no ANTIFA/BLM rioter would ever show up.

Florida leads the way against Antifa’s violent insurrection - Center for Security Policy
It should be abundantly clear to anyone paying attention that the violence we have seen in numerous cities across America for more than a year is not a spontaneous, genuine response to the killing of George Floyd, or indeed any specific incident of policing, but rather part of an organized insurrection prepared by anarcho-Marxist organizations.
Down here in Florida, it is legal to shoot and kill a terrorist. That is why ANTIFA/BLM are chicken shit Marxists..Always attacking the Demofascist run cities....

Yep. My dad worked my mom stayed home and took care of the house. What an awful lifestyle. Trapped. That's why I have advised young married couples to not have kids and work and enjoy life. During church breakfasts I've given this advice.

Yep. My dad worked my mom stayed home and took care of the house. What an awful lifestyle. Trapped. That's why I have advised young married couples to not have kids and work and enjoy life. During church breakfasts I've given this advice.
Sounds like good self-centered narcissistic advice to me. Of course, you advise to work past child bearing age, so no family life there. SMFH.

Trapped? Wow, i bet there are many families today who could only dream of the life your parents had. Oh well, you are such a bitter person.

Sure you live in that state where black cops kill blacks. LOL. Check your hypocrisy democrap.
Cops get killed in every state. The Memphis thing was where 4 black cops beat a black guy to death traveling through from California, even keeping medics from giving aid. All on body cam and security cams, which was released quick. There was no circling the wagons on those assholes. Firings were quick, charges were quick, full details released quick, city government and city leaders reached out to family and community. Dem City government coordinated with Republican Governor well. Guard units put on alert and equipment were moved west but quietly, not to visibly do a show of force.

Cops get killed in every state. The Memphis thing was where 4 black cops beat a black guy to death traveling through from California, even keeping medics from giving aid. All on body cam and security cams, which was released quick. There was no circling the wagons on those assholes. Firings were quick, charges were quick, full details released quick, city government and city leaders reached out to family and community. Dem City government coordinated with Republican Governor well. Guard units put on alert and equipment were moved west but quietly, not to visibly do a show of force.
It was five, not four, read the story. I've watched your hypocritical posts about the rest of the country as if TN is the promised land. After that case in Memphis, the Nashville mass shooting and bombing, as well as the scandalous happenings in your state houses, I wouldn't be so quick to hold it up as an example of how things should be done. BTW, where is ALL of the info on that Nashville shooting? Pot meet Kettle.

It was five, not four, read the story. I've watched your hypocritical posts about the rest of the country as if TN is the promised land. After that case in Memphis, the Nashville mass shooting and bombing, as well as the scandalous happenings in your state houses, I wouldn't be so quick to hold it up as an example of how things should be done. BTW, where is ALL of the info on that Nashville shooting? Pot meet Kettle.
The cops in Nashville did not mass shooting or bombing. You must be on drugs again.

I just dont remember all this crime happening in America, other than ANTIFA and BLM, with President Trump. Obama, had his "Workplace Violence" which were radical Muslims going around murdering innocent people, but with Joe Biden (Obama's VP) now in the White House, with all this poverty and misery, more people are resorting to robbery instead of a hard days work. Tell me, are those flash mob robberies all over the Democrat run cities, normal?

I think it is societal and has nothing to do with Biden, Trump, or Obama.

Like those two kids who ran down that retired police officer in Las Vegas.

Their execution should be a public short-drop hanging.

The cops in Nashville did not mass shooting or bombing. You must be on drugs again.
I didn't say they did and you are being intentionally obtuse or you are not as informed about the happenings in TN as you would have us believe. I don't use drugs. Maybe you should check what you are drinking. Maybe these will refresh your memory.

Forum List

Back