Zone1 Remember a while back when i warned everyone, once the cities get picked clean, that the crime would migrate to the burbs? Yep, near me.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
ccording to the report, deputies got a call before 6 a.m. Saturday about a banging noise coming from inside a Palm Valley storage unit. The facility was Public Storage on Palm Valley Road.
Deputies spotted Crystal O’Neal inside one of the units with bolt cutters and had a “significant amount of jewelry.”
“One of the storage units contained a small safe which showed clear signs of forced entry and the locking mechanism was damaged. There were several items scattered throughout the complex, some of which was jewelry similar to what was found in the defendant’s possession,” the report reads.
Now for the kicker.
Deputies fatally shoot burglary suspect armed with gun near Ponte Vedra sports complex filled with children: sheriff
“We had thousands and thousands of kids in the Davis Park area, kids at Ponte Vedra High School taking exams, practicing sports, when this incident was going on in broad daylight,” Hardwick said. “We had a reckless suspect with no caution at all for life, people in the parking lot walking around. Our deputy sheriffs took the actions they had to, to stop from having further injury and innocent people being killed.”
So the moral of the story is....
In Joe Biden's America, this can happen even in the quietest areas of the country. This country has no morals, no integrity, no honor, you can thank the progressives for where we are today.

By the way, the couple who did the robberies were white, and this economy is hurting everyone of every color.

MSN
Now for the kicker.
Deputies fatally shoot burglary suspect armed with gun near Ponte Vedra sports complex filled with children: sheriff
In Joe Biden's America, this can happen even in the quietest areas of the country. This country has no morals, no integrity, no honor, you can thank the progressives for where we are today.

By the way, the couple who did the robberies were white, and this economy is hurting everyone of every color.
In anybody's America, this can happen. I'm licensed in 33 states. You should be too, just in case, because you never know.

RuralMurica.jpg

In anybody's America, this can happen. I'm licensed in 33 states. You should be too, just in case, because you never know.
I just dont remember all this crime happening in America, other than ANTIFA and BLM, with President Trump. Obama, had his "Workplace Violence" which were radical Muslims going around murdering innocent people, but with Joe Biden (Obama's VP) now in the White House, with all this poverty and misery, more people are resorting to robbery instead of a hard days work. Tell me, are those flash mob robberies all over the Democrat run cities, normal?

MSN
Now for the kicker.

Yep, prior to 2021 there was never any crime at all in a city of less than 50,000 people.

I've lived in this country for over 94 years. It's never had morals. Some say the 50s were a time of morals. I call bs to that. People were robotic and very unhappy. People who say the 50s were great are proven liars.

Utterly predictable and you might even say a forced move .
A virus has effectively no movement limit and requires constant feeding .
Which is why there are no likely positive outcomes for the US as matters stand now .

I've lived in this country for over 94 years. It's never had morals. Some say the 50s were a time of morals. I call bs to that. People were robotic and very unhappy. People who say the 50s were great are proven liars.
Compared to today, the 1950s was a time of blissful living. Do you dare deny that?
Detroit City 1950s
1699363147909.png

Detroit today

1699363234576.png

I totally deny that. Unhappiness Era we've had
Then it must suck to be you. I grew up in Cincinnati, and i remember when you could go over to the neighbors house and the door would be open, and you would be asked if you would like some hot chocolate and cookies. Halloween, you could walk all over the place, not having to worry if some Democrat Nutjob was going to poison you, or kidnap you. Christmas, you would go out with others singing carols and then be offered hot cider and gingerbread cookies. Yep, maybe to you, those days sucked, but to many, those days were.....

I just dont remember all this crime happening in America, other than ANTIFA and BLM, with President Trump. Obama, had his "Workplace Violence" which were radical Muslims going around murdering innocent people, but with Joe Biden (Obama's VP) now in the White House, with all this poverty and misery, more people are resorting to robbery instead of a hard days work. Tell me, are those flash mob robberies all over the Democrat run cities, normal?
I don't remember the Federal government under Trump controlling ghetto crime and no policy he had curtailed the BLM and ANTIFA problem you mentioned, as nobody in the military from Joint Chiefs on down was willing to go against their constitutional mandates and put Federal Troops in the streets. Democrat run sh#thole cities were Democrat run sh#thole cities while he was in office. They were and are much more a problem of local government then national government. Under our constitution, crime in localities will always be more the responsibility of local government, unless we live in perpetual national martial law. Anybody up for martial law, be it under dumb ass Dems or dumb as Reps? Not me. But feel free to ask me the same, if I have to start shooting assholes to protect my wife and me.

I don't remember the Federal government under Trump controlling ghetto crime and no policy he had curtailed the BLM and ANTIFA problem you mentioned, as nobody in the military from Joint Chiefs on down was willing to go against their constitutional mandates and put Federal Troops in the streets. Democrat run sh#thole cities were Democrat run sh#thole cities while he was in office. They were and are much more a problem of local government then national government. Under our constitution, crime in localities will always be more the responsibility of local government, unless we live in perpetual national martial law. Anybody up for martial law, be it under dumb ass Dems or dumb as Reps? Not me. But feel free to ask me the same, if I have to start shooting assholes to protect my wife and me.

He couldnt curtail the BLM/ANTIFA strong arm of the Demofascist party because the mayors and governors denied him to bring in the National Gaurd to stem the violence. See how easy that is.

Maybe if you laid off the drugs, you could remember more....

He couldnt curtail the BLM/ANTIFA strong arm of the Demofascist party because the mayors and governors denied him to bring in the National Gaurd to stem the violence. See how easy that is.

The governors of the states had full authority to call up their National Guard. All state Adjutant Generals sign letters of mutual support with the other states. The problem was not lack of National Guard and it certainly does not require the president for a Governor to utilize them, it only requires the resolve of that state Governor. This is totally different than the position of the President. If he calls them up, they are not National Guard, but active Army (Big Army and under Big Army Command). The Federal government quartering active military troops in a state where they are not wanted is the constitutional issue. That of course is not an issue if the state calls up the state National Guard, under the authority of the governor and structure under the Adjutant General. Those state troops are under control and direction of the state.

You should read the constitution, learn a little about the structure of the National Guard both in terms of state duty and Federal Duty, then you might not be so ignorant.

The governors of the states had full authority to call up their National Guard. All state Adjutant Generals sign letters of mutual support with the other states. The problem was not lack of National Guard and it certainly does not require the president for a Governor to utilize them, it only requires the resolve of that state Governor. This is totally different than the position of the President. If he calls them up, they are not National Guard, but active Army (Big Army and under Big Army Command). The Federal government quartering active military troops in a state where they are not wanted is the constitutional issue. That of course is not an issue if the state calls up the state National Guard, under the authority of the governor and structure under the Adjutant General. Those state troops are under control and direction of the state.
The whole basis of the BLM/ANTIFA(modern day KKK) rioting was to try to make President Trump look bad, while Joe Biden hid in his basement, being protected by the Lame Stream Media. But after months of the burning of cities, and the insurrection against a federal courthouse, the LSM realized that Joe needed to come out and condemn the actions of the Democrats for allowing the "Shit" to happen.

You should read the constitution, learn a little about the structure of the National Guard both in terms of state duty and Federal Duty, then you might not be so ignorant.
And this was why President Trump was not allowed to stem the crime that was rampant in Demofascist run cities....

Forum List

Back