Religious Issues That I Don't Give A Flyihng Fuck About...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
1. End Of The World/ Second Coming/ Etc.: yeah... sure... it might happen in my lifetime... might happen thousands of years from now... why should I be concerned about when it's gonna happen...? I'm still gonna lead my life in the same way, witnessing for Jesus' message of love and forgiveness...

2. Beginning Of Life On Earth: four billion years ago...? 6000 years ago...? why should I care when it happened...? as long as I acknowledge and am grateful that an inconceivable higher power was responsible for making it happen...?

3. Life After Death: whatever there may after death be will be... I'm not concerned about it... I'm just gonna work with the days I've been given here on earth, again witnessing to the best of my abilities for Jesus' message of love and forgiveness... with no thought about what may come after death...

there's other issues, but I'll leave 'em for later...

1. End Of The World/ Second Coming/ Etc.: yeah... sure... it might happen in my lifetime... might happen thousands of years from now... why should I be concerned about when it's gonna happen...? I'm still gonna lead my life in the same way, witnessing for Jesus' message of love and forgiveness...

2. Beginning Of Life On Earth: four billion years ago...? 6000 years ago...? why should I care when it happened...? as long as I acknowledge and am grateful that an inconceivable higher power was responsible for making it happen...?

3. Life After Death: whatever there may after death be will be... I'm not concerned about it... I'm just gonna work with the days I've been given here on earth, again witnessing to the best of my abilities for Jesus' message of love and forgiveness... with no thought about what may come after death...

At least you have the right attitude that us saints have. We don't worry about anything because we know that death isn't real and that we live on forever, but we won't remember anything that happened in this first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

So you're right, live the life that is given to you each second of the day because you can't change the past, present or future that was established before any visible earth existed.

'nother thing I don't give a flying fuck about is whether or not there's a trinity on the godhead...

why do things have to be complicated...?

Religious Issues That I Don't Give A Flyihng Fuck About...
Don't sugar coat it. I'm use you can sound more stupid than that. What the "h" for, the hemorrhoid in your ass that's got you all shit faced?

Do you only care about yourself?

You don't have to care about anything if you choose. Me. I'd much rather gain knowledge and wisdom of how I should live and what will happen. In fact, I want to get as much wisdom and knowledge that the Lord will permit me to have.

I tend to care about others around me more than I care about myself...

but that won't prevent me from telling you to go fuck yourself for the tone of your question...

No he just doesn't care about stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back