Religious freedom wins again.

This is not only a win for religious freedom, but also a win for artistic expression. The idea that government could force an artist to create something against the conscience of the artist is reprehensible. The left truly are Nazis.
Christian artists celebrate religious freedom win in Arizona Supreme Court
I don't take the alleged religious seriously if they are with the laity instead of "holy Orders", especially on a for-profit basis.

Alleged religious should not operate on a not for the profit of lucre over morals in Public Accommodation.

It doesn't matter what church they attend. YOU can't force them to do what you want. Suck on that.

And if they don't want to serve blacks? You would appear to be fine with that.

That's why most people are disgusted by your attitude.

If a business doesn't want to serve someone they should not have to do so. The idea that the government can change attitudes simply does not work. It just pushes the problem underground and creates resentment. A far better solution would be for a business to post on their window who they won't serve. Then let the market modify attitudes.
We now have businesses that will not serve certain people because of their politics, and the left supports it. Hypocritical moonbats.

It doesn't matter what church they attend. YOU can't force them to do what you want. Suck on that.

You're confused. Being black isn't a sin according to Christianity. Sexual perversion is, and American citizens have the Constitutional right to refuse to accommodate sinful behavior, and the right to refuse a demand to create something that violates their conscience. Suck on that.
You're confused. Being black isn't a sin according to Christianity.

upload_2019-9-20_19-19-11.jpeg

your a joke ...

You're confused. Being black isn't a sin according to Christianity. Sexual perversion is, and American citizens have the Constitutional right to refuse to accommodate sinful behavior, and the right to refuse a demand to create something that violates their conscience. Suck on that.

View attachment 280294

your a joke ...
You're stupid. The KKK isn't Christian. Idiot. Next thing you'll tell me is Hitler was a Christian.

View attachment 280294

your a joke ...
You're stupid. The KKK isn't Christian. Idiot. Next thing you'll tell me is Hitler was a Christian.

upload_2019-9-20_20-24-50.jpeg

the bible belt is the heart of your christian religion ... in open display.

Germany was a christian nation - how about italy, the muslims put mussolini in power.

So American citizens have the right to refuse evangelicals?

View attachment 280294

your a joke ...

View attachment 280304

the bible belt is the heart of your christian religion ... in open display.

Germany was a christian nation - how about italy, the muslims put mussolini in power.
Pictures are useful propaganda. Many people claim to be Christian, doesn't mean they are. Christians aren't the problem in this world.

So American citizens have the right to refuse evangelicals?
Depends, doesn't it. You can't force someone to work for you, regardless of who you are.

She added: "We do serve everybody and love everybody but it's just certain messages that we cannot promote in our business because of our faith."

No,you don't.

"For Breanna and I that includes certain messages about marriage that violate our faith, that includes messages that promote racism or incite violence, exploit women, or demean any member of any community, including the LGBT community," Duka added. "So that's why we're extremely excited the Arizona Supreme Court has ruled in favor of artistic freedom and the right of artists, not the government, to decide what messages we can and can't promote."

how do they know if one is a pedophile, serial female assaulter or serial female adulterer (like tramp), and wanting a marriage invitation.
and they do demean members of their community.
If you were an artist and someone came in and said:"I want you to bake me a cake that says:"President Obama sucks cock and swallows", would you do it?

Their words do not really reflect them as honest people. Then again its what some Christians do, they don't follow what they preach, they are hypocrites and I do not know what faith they are, except the church of bigots.

Only if it's a church that is recognized by government. Which is funny, because it turns the First Amendment inside out and has government telling us which religions are "real" and which aren't.
I remember when Dubya said that Wicca was not a religion.

Wiccans and Pagans in the United States military - Wikipedia

Dubya: guilty.

No,you don't.

how do they know if one is a pedophile, serial female assaulter or serial female adulterer (like tramp), and wanting a marriage invitation.
and they do demean members of their community.
If you were an artist and someone came in and said:"I want you to bake me a cake that says:"President Obama sucks cock and swallows", would you do it?

Their words do not really reflect them as honest people. Then again its what some Christians do, they don't follow what they preach, they are hypocrites and I do not know what faith they are, except the church of bigots.

Only if it's a church that is recognized by government. Which is funny, because it turns the First Amendment inside out and has government telling us which religions are "real" and which aren't.

So what. FYI, wiki is strictly for amateurs. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone. Only ignorant lazy people use wiki.

So what. FYI, wiki is strictly for amateurs. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone. Only ignorant lazy people use wiki.

How about the LA times. Wiki sites have many footnotes, you are encouraged and free to follow them. this is what I found just following one footnote from the WIKI article:

Retired U.S. Army Major Michelle Boshears—herself a Green Craft Wiccan—says those numbers reflect only active duty military who claim Paganism as their religion on official forms. When Boshears served 15 years ago, the only option for Pagans was to mark “No Preference” or “Other.” For that reason, she estimates that the numbers of Pagans in uniform could be closer to 20,000.
The Plight of Pagans in the Military | Religion & Politics

I just took one off the top. Are you denying that dubya said this or the Wiccans had to sue the Veterans Administration to have the graves of their military properly marked?

snopes.com: George W. Bush removes bill making wicca a religion (I think...)

U.S. to allow Wiccan symbols on military graves

How about the LA times. Wiki sites have many footnotes, you are encouraged and free to follow them. this is what I found just following one footnote from the WIKI article:

Retired U.S. Army Major Michelle Boshears—herself a Green Craft Wiccan—says those numbers reflect only active duty military who claim Paganism as their religion on official forms. When Boshears served 15 years ago, the only option for Pagans was to mark “No Preference” or “Other.” For that reason, she estimates that the numbers of Pagans in uniform could be closer to 20,000.
See, this is why you're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties. You're a pagan.

I just took one off the top. Are you denying that dubya said this or the Wiccans had to sue the Veterans Administration to have the graves of their military properly marked?

snopes.com: George W. Bush removes bill making wicca a religion (I think...)

U.S. to allow Wiccan symbols on military graves
I'm saying that people that use wiki are stupid and lazy.

See, this is why you're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties. You're a pagan.

Isn't being a pagan a form of religious freedom?

BS filter, what do you for reference? I will admit Wiki articles are forever changing, that is why one should do you duty to follow the footnotes, which many are dead ends, and even if you can take a line from wiki and research for oneself, one still has a starting place.

Sure...

You're free to be an imbecile as well obviously. In fact we make it difficult for natural selection to harvest you by putting child resistant lids on everything.

Paganism is just as legit a religion as "Jedi".

I invented a religion myself.

The religion of Globalism.

Santa Marx is the One True Profit of the Collectivist.

He is divorced, lives with his husband Mao in the Moscow subway and flies around the world behind 13 gender neutral rein deer every night except for secular holidays handing out free shit to non-white, non-Christian LBGTQXYZ children, that he "liberated" from straight white Christian Bourgeois.

He left the North Pole after meeting the spirit of Mao and freed the elves, but then purged them for converting to Buddhism.

The funny part is that bed wetters believed in it before I invented it, which gives it relevance.

Of course you have the right to be as ignorant and backwards as you want to be in this country.

Forum List

Back