Religious Conservative incapable of civil discussion, drag public hearing into cesspool

I agree

People will fuck, and lucky for you, some fucking produce offspring, most just wet spots

Pop,

Still checking the girls showers to make sure no Lesbian Girl will be showering?

Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

That is not the question, and the question was do you still stand outside the girls shower to make sure no Lesbian Girls are showering...

I remember how you were hell bent on forcing gays having separate restrooms from you, so I was wondering are you still on guard duty?

How can I force anyone to do anything? That's a cool claim though bro.

Now back up your claim with a quote that says I stand / stood guard.

Go fer it Nancy.

Nancy?

Provide a link to where my name is Nancy?

Also I am not the one that was wanting to segregate individuals by their sexual lifestyle, and so I just wonder if you are still standing guard at the Girls Locker Room to make sure no Lesbians are showering...

Also if you were claiming I am a Nancy Boy, well you got that wrong too!

Oh, make claims you can't back up, huh?

Thought so

Run along

Pop,

Still checking the girls showers to make sure no Lesbian Girl will be showering?

Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

That is not the question, and the question was do you still stand outside the girls shower to make sure no Lesbian Girls are showering...

I remember how you were hell bent on forcing gays having separate restrooms from you, so I was wondering are you still on guard duty?

Go fer it Nancy.

Nancy?

Also I am not the one that was wanting to segregate individuals by their sexual lifestyle, and so I just wonder if you are still standing guard at the Girls Locker Room to make sure no Lesbians are showering...

Thought so

Run along

Yes Mr. Moderator, and where should I run along too?

Also if I linked where you were hell bent on having separate bathrooms for Gay community you will then require that I point out where you wanted to stand outside the Girls Locker Room which is what I said you would have to do to make sure no Lesbian would shower with your daughter...

So are you standing out there still?

When followers of Islam toss homosexuals off buildings for being homosexual there is no condemnation, no finger wagging. When one very small group acts like jerks it's CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS can't act civil!

Yep. Plenty of fucking here- what the fucking.
If it were a bunch of ignorant muslims doing this the left would react exactly the same way. Your comparison is a total fail.
The only failure is your unwillingness to acknowledge that not all religions and those who practice them, are held up to the same scrutiny.
In this country, it is not muslims pushing creationism, condemning birth control, condemning gay people, and trying to eliminate the separation between Church and state. Get that through your thick skull. If it WERE muslims, they would elicit the same reaction.
Didn't Obama do away with pork in the federal prison system? Cause it was offensive?
Yes. The claim was that a poll of prisoners found that most of them don't like pork! Sounds plausible, right? LOL
It wasnt a claim. It was the results of a poll. You still havent shown me where schools are forcing children to pray to Allah 7 times a day. Why are you stalling?

In this country, it is not muslims pushing creationism, condemning birth control, condemning gay people, and trying to eliminate the separation between Church and state. Get that through your thick skull. If it WERE muslims, they would elicit the same reaction.
You are kidding yourself. In this country when a Muslim makes demands for their religion we bend over backwards to give it to them. When a Christian makes demands they are vilified. If it was a Muslim making a fool of herself at a school we'd hear nothing but excuses that they have a right to be angry because they are soo mistreated.
When did schools start praying to the east 7 times a day? I missed that one.
You also missed the prayer rooms.
You missed a link showing me a school that forces its students to pray to Allah 7 times a day.
Too lazy to look it up yourself, eh? Here's one of many.Schools Accommodate Muslim Students
I dont see anywhere in your link that they are forcing kids to pray. Are you an idiot or did you just not understand my question?

Last edited:
Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

Go fer it Nancy.

Nancy?

Thought so

Run along

Yes Mr. Moderator, and where should I run along too?

Also if I linked where you were hell bent on having separate bathrooms for Gay community you will then require that I point out where you wanted to stand outside the Girls Locker Room which is what I said you would have to do to make sure no Lesbian would shower with your daughter...

So are you standing out there still?

Now the story changes?

Good god you've a dufus.

When followers of Islam toss homosexuals off buildings for being homosexual there is no condemnation, no finger wagging. When one very small group acts like jerks it's CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS can't act civil!

I wonder if you are familiar with the concept of perspective? We cannot deal with radical Islamists and they hold very little sway in our culture and our local politics.

On the other hand, these immature and barely socialized knuckle drafters are in Omaha Nebraska.

I wonder if you are familiar with the concept of perspective? We cannot deal with radical Islamists and they hold very little sway in our culture and our local politics.

On the other hand, these immature and barely socialized knuckle drafters are in Omaha Nebraska.

So whadda you propose we do to these knuckle draggers? Burn them at the stake or drop em off buildings?

So whadda you propose we do to these knuckle draggers? Burn them at the stake or drop em off buildings?
I'd be fine with infecting them with ebola.

I'd be fine with infecting them with ebola.

At least you didn't want them staked out in the sun, covered with honey and left to die while covered with aids infected fire ants.

Religious Conservative incapable of civil discussion, drag public hearing into cesspool.

WATCH: Screaming conservative parents ignite chaos at Omaha meeting on optional sex-ed class

“A group of young LGBTQ people were threatened with violence by a mother and her son for being there, for not apologizing for their sexuality, and for supporting education that was respectful of their identities,” Irwin wrote. “They were called evil, sinful, and told they were going to hell. The advisor that brought them, who is also queer identified, was told that she was teaching them how to be gay and that she should be ashamed of herself. When the advisor asked that the person be respectful, that’s when the threats of violence began. She ushered her groups out to make sure they stayed safe.”

Do these people read the bible?

Adam and Eve were threatened with death by GOD!!
...and they still fucked.

People will fuck. No matter what. People will fuck. That's how God made us. Fucker. Creatures that like to fuck.

Purity is bullshit. Ignorance!!

Responsibility and safety is the most important thing we can teach our children. They grow up fast and they fuck.

Today's conservative "Christian" is completely the opposite of Christ and his teachings.

Take a look:

So are some left wingers. What is your point?

Ignore them until they have something reasonable and responsible to say.

Religious Conservative incapable of civil discussion, drag public hearing into cesspool.

WATCH: Screaming conservative parents ignite chaos at Omaha meeting on optional sex-ed class

“A group of young LGBTQ people were threatened with violence by a mother and her son for being there, for not apologizing for their sexuality, and for supporting education that was respectful of their identities,” Irwin wrote. “They were called evil, sinful, and told they were going to hell. The advisor that brought them, who is also queer identified, was told that she was teaching them how to be gay and that she should be ashamed of herself. When the advisor asked that the person be respectful, that’s when the threats of violence began. She ushered her groups out to make sure they stayed safe.”

Do these people read the bible?

Adam and Eve were threatened with death by GOD!!
...and they still fucked.

People will fuck. No matter what. People will fuck. That's how God made us. Fucker. Creatures that like to fuck.

Purity is bullshit. Ignorance!!

Responsibility and safety is the most important thing we can teach our children. They grow up fast and they fuck.

Today's conservative "Christian" is completely the opposite of Christ and his teachings.

Take a look:

So are some left wingers. What is your point?

Figure it out.

No, don't think I will.

No, don't think I will.
You offered violent responses. I suggest that the better course, the more reasonable response is to simply ignore them. You may elect to burn them at the stake or drop them from buildings, but those are medieval choices. Are you comfortable with rolling centuries back until such responses are thought of as reasonable?

No, don't think I will.
You offered violent responses. I suggest that the better course, the more reasonable response is to simply ignore them. You may elect to burn them at the stake or drop them from buildings, but those are medieval choices. Are you comfortable with rolling centuries back until such responses are thought of as reasonable?

No, it was sarcasm. I am against this type of education in the school district.

No, don't think I will.

Voluntary sex education? Why?

No, don't think I will.

Voluntary sex education? Why?
For some reason it seems white males have this hangup about sex and what it means. Its the oddest thing. I think it has something to do with an inferiority complex. Think about all the inventions made by white males all with the intent of keeping people from having sex. The chastity belt comes to mind.

Forum List

Back