Religious Conservative incapable of civil discussion, drag public hearing into cesspool

When followers of Islam toss homosexuals off buildings for being homosexual there is no condemnation, no finger wagging. When one very small group acts like jerks it's CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS can't act civil!

Yep. Plenty of fucking here- what the fucking.
If it were a bunch of ignorant muslims doing this the left would react exactly the same way. Your comparison is a total fail.
The only failure is your unwillingness to acknowledge that not all religions and those who practice them, are held up to the same scrutiny.
In this country, it is not muslims pushing creationism, condemning birth control, condemning gay people, and trying to eliminate the separation between Church and state. Get that through your thick skull. If it WERE muslims, they would elicit the same reaction.
You are kidding yourself. In this country when a Muslim makes demands for their religion we bend over backwards to give it to them. When a Christian makes demands they are vilified. If it was a Muslim making a fool of herself at a school we'd hear nothing but excuses that they have a right to be angry because they are soo mistreated.
No we do not. But for the sake of argument, give examples of this bending over backwards we do.

If it were a bunch of ignorant muslims doing this the left would react exactly the same way. Your comparison is a total fail.
The only failure is your unwillingness to acknowledge that not all religions and those who practice them, are held up to the same scrutiny.
In this country, it is not muslims pushing creationism, condemning birth control, condemning gay people, and trying to eliminate the separation between Church and state. Get that through your thick skull. If it WERE muslims, they would elicit the same reaction.
You are kidding yourself. In this country when a Muslim makes demands for their religion we bend over backwards to give it to them. When a Christian makes demands they are vilified. If it was a Muslim making a fool of herself at a school we'd hear nothing but excuses that they have a right to be angry because they are soo mistreated.
When did schools start praying to the east 7 times a day? I missed that one.
You also missed the prayer rooms.
Apparently we did. Where are they?

Ah was that the pork removed due to the prisoner survey that consistently ranked pork as the worst food item?
They are prisoners, if it is a cheap way to feed them then they should eat pork.
The explanation was "why pay for food that inmates won't eat."
Plug your brain in. That's bullshit. Who believes that the majority of prisoners don't like bacon or ham?

Hmm let's see combine rising pork prices with dropping popularity of pork in prissons... must be MUSLIMS!!! :eeks:

What about Jews? They can't eat pork either. Are you an anti-semite?

Idiot. Just give up. This isn't even fun for me anymore.
opps I missed THIS brilliant response! Let's see..... How many Jews are in the federal prison system? Answer. So few that if they don't eat pork there is no sane reason to leave it off the menu for everybody. They can have pbj on the days pork is on the menu. Oh. Your little brain couldn't put that together? Of course not. LOL Bye now!
Interesting that you find excuses for just about anything.

Ah was that the pork removed due to the prisoner survey that consistently ranked pork as the worst food item?
They are prisoners, if it is a cheap way to feed them then they should eat pork.
Plug your brain in. That's bullshit. Who believes that the majority of prisoners don't like bacon or ham?

Hmm let's see combine rising pork prices with dropping popularity of pork in prissons... must be MUSLIMS!!! :eeks:

What about Jews? They can't eat pork either. Are you an anti-semite?

Idiot. Just give up. This isn't even fun for me anymore.
opps I missed THIS brilliant response! Let's see..... How many Jews are in the federal prison system? Answer. So few that if they don't eat pork there is no sane reason to leave it off the menu for everybody. They can have pbj on the days pork is on the menu. Oh. Your little brain couldn't put that together? Of course not. LOL Bye now!
Well that's not the reason anyways so really it's irrelevant.

Idiot. And possibly anti-semite.

When followers of Islam toss homosexuals off buildings for being homosexual there is no condemnation, no finger wagging. When one very small group acts like jerks it's CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS can't act civil!

Yep. Plenty of fucking here- what the fucking.

If it was only a small group, it wouldn't be a problem.
OK. Suppose it's a big group. Let's see, big group of people YELLING about sexual behavior vs big group of people KILLING over sexual behavior. Does that better suit your keen sense of proportion?

Take your lithium and try again. You sound crazy.

So these people are having a hissy fit over a sex-ed class that their children do not have to take if their parents object? lol.

Didn't Obama do away with pork in the federal prison system? Cause it was offensive?

The Prisoner might not have understood the question and thought they were being ask if they like to be porked...

What business of the government's is it anyway?

The government needs to stay out of the bedroom...

I agree

People will fuck, and lucky for you, some fucking produce offspring, most just wet spots

Pop,

Still checking the girls showers to make sure no Lesbian Girl will be showering?

Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

That is not the question, and the question was do you still stand outside the girls shower to make sure no Lesbian Girls are showering...

I remember how you were hell bent on forcing gays having separate restrooms from you, so I was wondering are you still on guard duty?

Alright, to the idiot screaming Liberals do not care when a Muslim imposes their religious belief onto others all I can say is you are wrong.

I have never seen a Liberal demand that Christian Children get on a rug, bow, and pray to Allah while facing Mecca.

If you support a Christian right to Pray in School then you should not object to a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, or the kid that pray to a oak tree their religious freedom, but as usual you do.

As for teaching Sexual Education and the fact we have a small percentage of the population that enjoy sex with the someone from their own sex should be taught, and if someone objects then remove your kid from the class because of religious reasons.

I remember when we had sex-ed two kids were removed because of Religious reasons and no one care and actually respected their right not to have to take the course.

In the end there are many from aspects of life that will object over something and it get tiring, and if you do not want your kid to learn that there are same sex couples so be it!

I agree

People will fuck, and lucky for you, some fucking produce offspring, most just wet spots

Pop,

Still checking the girls showers to make sure no Lesbian Girl will be showering?

Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

That is not the question, and the question was do you still stand outside the girls shower to make sure no Lesbian Girls are showering...

I remember how you were hell bent on forcing gays having separate restrooms from you, so I was wondering are you still on guard duty?

How can I force anyone to do anything? That's a cool claim though bro.

Now back up your claim with a quote that says I stand / stood guard.

Go fer it Nancy.

Alright, to the idiot screaming Liberals do not care when a Muslim imposes their religious belief onto others all I can say is you are wrong.

I have never seen a Liberal demand that Christian Children get on a rug, bow, and pray to Allah while facing Mecca.

If you support a Christian right to Pray in School then you should not object to a Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, or the kid that pray to a oak tree their religious freedom, but as usual you do.

As for teaching Sexual Education and the fact we have a small percentage of the population that enjoy sex with the someone from their own sex should be taught, and if someone objects then remove your kid from the class because of religious reasons.

I remember when we had sex-ed two kids were removed because of Religious reasons and no one care and actually respected their right not to have to take the course.

In the end there are many from aspects of life that will object over something and it get tiring, and if you do not want your kid to learn that there are same sex couples so be it!
Kids should learn that there are same sex couples. And they are perverts. They are like people who have sex with dogs or dead bodies.

Kids should learn that there are same sex couples. And they are perverts. They are like people who have sex with dogs or dead bodies.

Hittin' the sauce a bit early today? lol

I agree

Pop,

Lesbian girls fuck?

Fuck!

How can I force anyone to do anything? That's a cool claim though bro.

Now back up your claim with a quote that says I stand / stood guard.

Go fer it Nancy.

Nancy?

Provide a link to where my name is Nancy?

Also I am not the one that was wanting to segregate individuals by their sexual lifestyle, and so I just wonder if you are still standing guard at the Girls Locker Room to make sure no Lesbians are showering...

Also if you were claiming I am a Nancy Boy, well you got that wrong too!

Oh lord, too much stupid in your response to even try to correct!

The support that gays get and the power they have, makes muslims look positively level headed in throwing them off buildings.

Forum List

Back