Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

End NATO now.
When three allies Turkey, France and Italy compete each other in Libya (and some times even fight each other) for their own profit - it means that NATO already ended.

What is going on in Lybia?
Civil war, complicated with multiple foreign invasions. Or, may be - a number of the foreign invasions, using local proxies to achieve their own goals.
Bloody mess, you know. And in this mess three NATO members can't coordinate their efforts or even peacefully divide their zones of responsibility.

No. It is unimportnat for me personally how many US-soldiers are in Germany. But I love tradition.

Reality is reality and truth is true.

Why for heavens sake are you so stupid to try to propagate to me Trump's hate-nonsense? The Trump story: "The good USA and bad Germany" is only a propagandistic bullshit structure. The backgrond is "divide et impera". Trump just simple calculates everyone hates Germans - and who hates Germans and/or Germany will be on his side.

Exactly.

Your "our" is confused - because you are not "our".

IMO, time for US to go. You are not our friends. This is not about me hating you, or Trump telling me anything.

It is your obvious contempt for US.

Do you know what's totally ununderstandable in the relations between the USA and Germany? Germany never did do in history anything bad to the USA - but the USA was the nation, which damaged and reduced Germany most in history. Indeed is the USA and their destructive culture the main reason why all Germans die out. But most Germans love the USA, while most US-Americans hate Germany.

Don't want to be damaged by the USA?
Don't start wars with our allies.

Your ally were for example the Soviets under Stalin in world war 2. Your ally is currently a land with the name Germany. To be an enemy or to be an ally of the USA seems not to be a big difference today any longer.

Yet, you don't want US to leave. Odd. Your words do not match your actions.

You should slowly start to read what I said here. Always again to start from point zero and never to come to an end with always the same stupid nonsense is a sin. Again: For me personally it is unimportant how many US-American soldiers are in Germany. I don't speak English.

You don't speak the language, yet your message is clear. YOu look down on our nation and our people.

We were driven to work together because of the Soviet Union. That danger is gone now. Time to end the Alliance that neither of us wants anymore.

End NATO now.
When three allies Turkey, France and Italy compete each other in Libya (and some times even fight each other) for their own profit - it means that NATO already ended.

Turkey is practically in the moment not a reliable member of the NATO any longer, or should not be a member of the NATO at all. I guess Erdogan and Trump made a deal, which breaks international laws. Turkey attacked Syria illegally and occupies Kurdish territory in Syria illegally. I guess Trump and Erdogan made this deal together, which breaks international laws and threatens Kurds. I guess war crimes of Trump - or other US-Americans - are the main reason, why the USA tries to destroy the international court in Den Haag via sanctions against everyone, who works for and/or together with the international court in Den Haag.

What monsters. And yet, you want to remain in Alliance with them/us, even though the threat that justified the Alliance is gone?

Wierd.

German arrogance would have made the war so as long as they live they will always be arrogant no matter how defeated they are.

Your bombs on German civilists - a war crime by the way - made the second world war longer as it had to be. What is "arrogance" to say so?
Who bombed Londan and all English cities.........hmmmm.......

That would be the Germans before the U.S. was even in the War.

The war-crimes of the Nazis are not able to be any excuse for the war-crimes of the allies. Since decades - or even centuries - US-Americans use mistakes from some people of other nations for totally stupid overreactions. Nearly all big German cities - in areas where civilists lived - were burned out after world war 2. You destroyed an unbelievable amount of old lovely historical German cities. You murdered innocent women and children in masses. You displaced Germans from areas, where their ancestors had lived since decades of thousands of years. You gave a big part of Europe in the hands of the Soviet tyrant Stalin and so on and so on ... This all never was and still is not a problem for most Germans - that's the price of a war - but the totally stupid nonsense the USA cries out continously since Donald Trump is president of the USA offends the average intelligence of every citizen of the world.

Without Germany there would not be any Nazis.

The war-crimes of the Nazis are not able to be any excuse for the war-crimes of the allies. Since decades - or even centuries - US-Americans use mistakes from some people of other nations for totally stupid overreactions. Nearly all big German cities - in areas where civilists lived - were burned out after world war 2. You destroyed an unbelievable amount of old lovely historical German cities. You murdered innocent women and children in masses. You displaced Germans from areas, where their ancestors had lived since decades of thousands of years. You gave a big part of Europe in the hands of the Soviet tyrant Stalin and so on and so on ... This all never was and still is not a problem for most Germans - that's the price of a war - but the totally stupid nonsense the USA cries out continously since Donald Trump is president of the USA offends the average intelligence of every citizen of the world.

Before Germany philosophizes about who should be in NATO it should pay its debt to USA and NATO.
Take, take, no give. On top of it you behave like an arrogant prick.

I doubt Germany will pay its 1 Trillion $ debt to NATO.
USA should buy American and put tariffs on BMW, MERCEDES, VW, AUDI, PORSCHE

Last edited:
End NATO now.

What is going on in Lybia?
Civil war, complicated with multiple foreign invasions. Or, may be - a number of the foreign invasions, using local proxies to achieve their own goals.
Bloody mess, you know. And in this mess three NATO members can't coordinate their efforts or even peacefully divide their zones of responsibility.

Lybia ... proxy war ... as far as can see our government is convinced the key for the peace in Lybia is the UNO and communication with all nations, which are envolved there. From my point of view the USA under Trump is unable to communicate and is an enemy not only of the NATO, the UNO, the EU and Germany. This makes such problems not more easy solvable. Sometimes I would like to know what Alkuin (alias Merlin) might think about such problems.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I doubt Germany will pay its 1 Trillion $ debt to NATO. ...

Are you an idiot? The fantasies of Donald Trump have in most cases absolutelly nothing to do with any reality. Germany pays 4 times more money to the organisation NATO than are doing the US-Americans - counted relativelly per inhabitant. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army and not for the armies of other nations. We agreed with Obama to pay more money for our own army - I do't know what were the reasons for this agreement. I personally do not see any need to do so. They spoke about 50% more money as far as I heard - and this would be 1.5% of a special parameter of a household (¿are this values comparable within the NATO?) - up to the year 2023. In the mopmnent we pay 38% more money - but to be honest: I don'f see any sense to do so, Who needs a strong conventional army in times of ABC(+DD)-weapons - if there is no danger for a civil war? And we have problems with Corona now, what costs a lot of money. So the best is to pay less money to the German forces again - and not more money.

I think: Donald Trump likes to disqualify the job "president of the United States" for the rest of the century - that's all what this destructive idiot is doing since a long time now.

The US-soldiers in Germany have nothing to to do with the defence of Germany. They defend the USA. And it could be, if you take about 10,000 soldiers from your forces in Germany and will send them at any other place where your forces are in the world - then you will have to pay more money for your defence - and not less money. Donald Trump has really not any idea what he tries to speak about. This man is a catastrophe for the USA, what you can see best in his reactions on Corona and his absolutelly stupid "excuses" (=others are wrong, attack them). He fails to be president of the USA. He's only his own president. He cares not even for the health of his own supporters - nor about the spreading of the Corona virus. His solution: "Close the eyes - make less tests. That's good for me and my campaign". What an unbelievable idiot. And I fear he will get more than one vote the next time - what I am absolutelly not able to understand. What for heavens sake see US-Americans in this crude destructive idiot? How is someone able to vote for such a man?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
ekrem

By the way: As far as I know existed once a promise not to send western troops to now free nations, which were once part of the Soviet empire. Sure you can send a strong signal to Russia - but what will you do, if Russia will decide one day one of your "strong signals" is a declaration of war? There is no buffer between the USA and Russia any longer! Okay - I know you will win, anything else is unimaginable for the people of the USA ... but let me ask: What will you do, if you will not win? What is your plan in this case?

And another problem: When you will eliminate Trumps enemy "the NATO" then all of your soldiers including all of your military equipment will have to leave Germany and/or Europe. What will this do with your paranoia?

Last edited:
ekrem

By the way: As far as I know existed once a promise not to send western troops to now free nations, which were once part of the Soviet empire. Sure you can send a strong signal to Russia - but what will you do, if Russia will decide one day one of your "strong signals" is a declaration of war? There is no buffer between the USA and Russia any longer! Okay - I know you will win, anything else is unimaginable for the people of the USA ... but let me ask: What will you do, if you will not win? What is your plan in this case?
Then, there are two options:
1. We'll die.
2. We'll survive and wait the better time for revenge.

ekrem

Then, there are two options:
1. We'll die.
2. We'll survive and wait the better time for revenge.

What a luck that I am a German. For us exists only we will die or survive. Otherwise the USA would live in an hell on earth now. Oh sorry - you live in an hell on earth, what your second answer shows - but this has nothing to do with us.

Nevertheless: What a "perfect" plan. And the natural ressources from Russia for your superrich people are worth this price? Makes this your life to a more interesting game?

Last edited:
German arrogance would have made the war so as long as they live they will always be arrogant no matter how defeated they are.

Your bombs on German civilists - a war crime by the way - made the second world war longer as it had to be. What is "arrogance" to say so?

You read what I wrote here about this theme. You decided to ignore this. Short: From my point of view the USA is full of structural Nazis from the left and right political spectrum. You are for example one of this people. You call all Germans Nazis - 75 years after the Nazis had ruled for 12 years Germany. And what you do is structurally exactly the same racism, which the Nazis had used. We call this what you do "kollektive Schuldzuweisung" ("attribuation of a collective guilt"). And you use for this guilt a "superior" position = the knowlegde to be an US-American. The worst loser, the greatest alcoholics, the most brutal idiot is proud "to be an American", what makes him automatically to a much better person than anyone else in the world, who is not an US-American. That's nazionalism.

Last edited:

You read what I wrote here about this theme. You decided to ignore this. Short: From my point of view the USA is full of structural Nazis from the left and right political spectrum......

And yet, you want to remain in an Alliance with US?

That makes no sense.

Oh, and thanks for dropping all that shit about not hating US. You weren't fooling anyone, but it is better that you are now being honest, so that we can see how silly your position is.

You say shit about us, because you don't like us. But you need us, because you do not want to pay for your own security.

And that makes you dislike us more, because on some level, it bothers you to be dependent on people you look down on.

So, that pisses you off, and you say more shit about us. And we point out that the shit you say is shit.

And that pisses you off more. ANd you would really like to tell us to fuck off.

But you can't, because then you would have to pay for your own defense, and that might mean cutting into your welfare state.

So you need us, so you just dislike us more. And say more stupid shit. And we point out how stupid the shit you say is,

ect ect ect.

TIME FOR US TO LEAVE. BEST OF LUCK.

You read what I wrote here about this theme. You decided to ignore this. Short: From my point of view the USA is full of structural Nazis from the left and right political spectrum......

That makes no sense.

Oh, and thanks for dropping all that shit about not hating US. You weren't fooling anyone, but it is better that you are now being honest, so that we can see how silly your position is.

You say shit about us, because you don't like us. But you need us, because you do not want to pay for your own security.

And that makes you dislike us more, because on some level, it bothers you to be dependent on people you look down on.

So, that pisses you off, and you say more shit about us. And we point out that the shit you say is shit.

But you can't, because then you would have to pay for your own defense, and that might mean cutting into your welfare state.

So you need us, so you just dislike us more. And say more stupid shit. And we point out how stupid the shit you say is,

ect ect ect.

Thank you.

Last edited:

That makes no sense.

ect ect ect.

Thanks.

That makes no sense.

ect ect ect.

Thanks.

Take a look into a mirror and you know you are wrong.

That makes no sense.

ect ect ect.

Thank you.

You are wrong. You "Germans" are on life support and need to be told what to do. Just just would use independence to erect boy brothels and dark rooms and call it socialism.

Forum List

Back