Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

Not much of a well regulated militia…

Suppose my town is concerned about a Commie invasion that we have to repel.
We need to form a well regulated militia to fend off the Commie Horde

How can we do that if we don’t know who in town owns guns and what type of guns they have?
We can’t fight off the Commies with a bunch of .22s

LOL!

Gosh, yeah, I guess you can't simply ask people "What kind of guns do you have?"

I truly suspect that would be far too burdensome for someone so intellectually challenged as you...

You're a fuckin' idiot.

Yes, a well-regulated militia is necessary. We had one back in the 1770's and, guess what? No gun registration.

Moron gun grabbers like you always want more gun laws (which never impact criminals, by the way) and say it's in the name of safety. Well, registering guns makes no one safer. Not even a little bit.

Convince me otherwise...
Your childish MAGA mind is made up, and facts would just confuse you. I would tell you to quit whining, but we both know you aren't capable of that.

Your childish MAGA mind is made up, and facts would just confuse you. I would tell you to quit whining, but we both know you aren't capable of that.

LOL!!! I'm hardly "MAGA", asswipe.

Then again, I would imagine that you view anyone who owns scary guns is MAGA, amirite?

Are you able to explain how gun registration helps make people safer? If you can't, it's okay.

Because no one can. You're just too big a pussy to admit you can't do it...

Not much of a well regulated militia…

Suppose my town is concerned about a Commie invasion that we have to repel.
We need to form a well regulated militia to fend off the Commie Horde

How can we do that if we don’t know who in town owns guns and what type of guns they have?
We can’t fight off the Commies with a bunch of .22s
When they report for duty, you'll find out what weapons they have.

Since the gun law changes have begun in New York, NYPD has sent a letter to time square business owner to bring in their firearms they can no longer have them in their business.
Letter Sent to NYC Business Owners Proves Registration Leads To Confiscation
So kiss my ass never going to register my firearms
This is a lie.

There is nothing in the letter that references or authorizes ‘confiscation’ – business owners retain ownership of their firearms.

The letter clearly states that business owners may relocate their firearms to another venue – again, retaining ownership and possession.

More lies and demagoguery from the dishonest right.

I'll remind you of your remark the next time you rant about states rights.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or the people.
I have no problem with states rights unless that state is trying to supercede it authority. And since the second amendment is delegated to the United States by the Constitution it's not a states right

LOL!!! I'm hardly "MAGA", asswipe.

Then again, I would imagine that you view anyone who owns scary guns is MAGA, amirite?

Are you able to explain how gun registration helps make people safer? If you can't, it's okay.

Because no one can. You're just too big a pussy to admit you can't do it...
Do you oppose registering fully automatic machine guns? What about RPGs?

Forum List

Back