Regarding Trump And DeSantis. Anyone Have That Gut Feeling That Ron DeSantis May Overtake Trump As The Nominee?

"the wrath of MAGA"

Lmfao!
A rapidly dwindling pool of whiny, inbred, mutant snowflakes.
People who whined like little babies about having to freaking wear a mask!

Oooh!
Scary!

:fu:
it was the having part that you literally don't understand in a free country.

Sure, you’d like to see them all lose their pay, their health insurance and their houses.
What a sweet heart you guys are.
just want government out of our homes. Let's start there, k?

Wrong.....The Republican national committee is responsible for getting all members of the party in every state and local board on the same waive length dufus. It’s the RNC which saw no irregularities. It was then up to Trump, his lawyers and his equally idiotic supporters....to make up shit.

Not only is Trump a liar and an idiot, but his supporters are equally deranged
isn't that what I said? It's not up to the candidate. dumbass ignored that part of my post. too fking funny how you play stupid games. Stay stupid is all I can say to you.

Gee, Dems got coved relief package and free shots for everyone, infrastructure bill and no idiotic wall. Repugs committed their usual crimes had a pandemic and their usual recession.
It was Trump who signed the $900B COVID relief package in 12/20 (which I don't agree with), and primarily democrat leadership in Blue states that created a coalition to response to COVID -- forcing business to shut down, the economy to essentially collapse while extending unemployment benefits and paying individuals inflated amounts to sit at home, in their pajamas playing xbox ... and when business began opening, these individuals resisted to return (because it didn't pay as much). On top of that, rent moratoriums were put in place that broke the bank for property owners.

.... and all of this for a virus that wasn't as dangerous as communicated, while COVID deaths were calculated incorrectly to include those dying because of COVID (causation) and those dying with COVID (correlation) . To boot .. there have been more COVID deaths under Biden. Cheers!

Forum List

Back