Regarding Trump And DeSantis. Anyone Have That Gut Feeling That Ron DeSantis May Overtake Trump As The Nominee?

I think Trump is going to be very damaged by the time the primary season starts. I also think the party apparatus will pull out every stop to prevent him from becoming their nominee again.
They have tried that before

When push comes to shove, they lack the guts to openly oppose Trump

Oh, that made a dent in seven million votes. Wow. Got any proof ? Thought not.
We should have found out how they affected county numbers. I give two shits national total counts , it’s the county count of just thousands

We should have found out how they affected county numbers. I give two shits national total counts , it’s the county count of just thousands
Hmmm
Amazing. Trump incompetent lawyers saw fit to never argue them in court…..60 out of thousands in one county that trumps own lawyers couldn’t back. Methinks you’re FOS.

I’m a voter and I wont stay home

The real losers are the Tweeners who said they wanted change and then rejected change when it came along
There was no change under Trump. Massive tax cuts, recession, nothing on infrastructure, nothing on improving HC. Same old, same old….Tax cuts, recession, and another surprise, a pandemic This time it was suppose to be gone in the spring three years ago.
Oh, more record criminality in his admin.
l

Last edited:
There was no change under Trump. Massive tax cuts, recession, nothing on infrastructure, nothing on improving HC. Same old, same old….Tax cuts, recession, and another surprise, a pandemic This time it was suppose to be gone in the spring three years ago.
Oh, more record criminality in his admin.
l
The lack of change belongs to obstructionist democrats, swamp rat repubs and the Tweeners

Hmmm
Amazing. Trump incompetent lawyers saw fit to never argue them in court…..60 out of thousands in one county that trumps own lawyers couldn’t back. Methinks you’re FOS.
Why would they? That’s not up to the candidate, it’s up to the republicans in the counties. Why are you so stupid?

Lets see if DeSantis has the sack to take on Trump or he lets Trump drive him off

Why would they? That’s not up to the candidate, it’s up to the republicans in the counties. Why are you so stupid?
Wrong.....The Republican national committee is responsible for getting all members of the party in every state and local board on the same waive length dufus. It’s the RNC which saw no irregularities. It was then up to Trump, his lawyers and his equally idiotic supporters....to make up shit.

Not only is Trump a liar and an idiot, but his supporters are equally deranged

The lack of change belongs to obstructionist democrats, swamp rat repubs and the Tweeners
Gee, Dems got coved relief package and free shots for everyone, infrastructure bill and no idiotic wall. Repugs committed their usual crimes had a pandemic and their usual recession.

Gee, Dems got coved relief package and free shots for everyone, infrastructure bill and no idiotic wall. Repugs committed their usual crimes had a pandemic and their usual recession.
You mean the rocket inflation package

Paying workers to stay home and work on their poetry was a terrible idea

You mean the rocket inflation package

Paying workers to stay home and work on their poetry was a terrible idea
Sure, you’d like to see them all lose their pay, their health insurance and their houses.
What a sweet heart you guys are.

That’s what bozo Bush did and the vast majority to lose their jobs were the middle class during his massive recession. Some of Lowest unemployment numbers ever.

Sure, you’d like to see them all lose their pay, their health insurance and their houses.
What a sweet heart you guys are.

That’s what bozo Bush did and the vast majority to lose their jobs were the middle class during his massive recession. Some of Lowest unemployment numbers ever.
If you pay workers not to work there is no pressure on the dems to end the shutdown

Because the workers are in no hurry to return

Forum List

Back