Regarding The "Party Of Science"

If so - so what? I'm an "enemy" of abortion and I am a man. I would wish I had the moral capacity to bear a baby of a raper - I would wish to have the stoicism and power to care for an own severely disabled baby and person as long as I am able to live. But I do not trust in me and such fantasies.

I'm not an US-American, I am a German. You asked something and I gave an answer on philosophical reasons.

A fraud? ... Not a fraudster? ... Also an interesting philosophical question how much "fraud" someone is on his own.

I don't think anyone likes to kill babies. Also Heinrich Himmler needed asides the education of hate sophisticated pseudo-Darwinistic arguments to motivate his SS to murder even babies.

A good question. In Germany such an answer would be normal because always everyone is looking for possible future alliances and cooperations in politics. In your country this question contains also the frustrated message that there is not really a free decision. Either you are a Republican or a Democrat - the winner decides it all. Now the states of the USA will have to make different decisions and to find different solutions and will hopefully learn from each other what could be the best of all possible ways.

" I'm an "enemy" of abortion"

Glad you finally stated that.

If so - so what? I'm an "enemy" of abortion and I am a man. I would wish I had the moral capacity to bear a baby of a raper - I would wish to have the stoicism and power to care for an own severely disabled baby and person as long as I am able to live. But I do not trust in me and such fantasies.

I'm not an US-American, I am a German. You asked something and I gave an answer on philosophical reasons.

A fraud? ... Not a fraudster? ... Also an interesting philosophical question how much "fraud" someone is on his own.

I don't think anyone likes to kill babies. Also Heinrich Himmler needed asides the education of hate sophisticated pseudo-Darwinistic arguments to motivate his SS to murder even babies.

A good question. In Germany such an answer would be normal because always everyone is looking for possible future alliances and cooperations in politics. In your country this question contains also the frustrated message that there is not really a free decision. Either you are a Republican or a Democrat - the winner decides it all. Now the states of the USA will have to make different decisions and to find different solutions and will hopefully learn from each other what could be the best of all possible ways.

"In the United States, the abortion law causing the greatest uproar in recent months has been Mississippi’s 15-week ban, the subject of the pending ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

The gestational limit of the Mississippi law is commonplace among most European countries, according to the Center for Reproductive Rights (certainly not a pro-life organization).

3. In France, abortions are illegal after the 16th week of pregnancy. The limit is 14 weeks in Germany and Spain, 90 days (just under 13 weeks) in Italy and Austria, 12 weeks in Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and 10 weeks in Portugal. Only the Netherlands sets its limit at fetal viability, which the government determines to be at 24 weeks.
The same is true in the antipodes, where Australia bans abortions after 12 weeks, though New Zealand’s limit is 20 weeks."
www.nationalreview.com

Another Reminder That Abortion Policy in the U.S. Is Very Pro-Choice | National Review

That Japan is set to legalize an abortion pill requiring spousal consent is just the latest example of the extreme terms set for America’s abortion debate.
www.nationalreview.com
www.nationalreview.com

"I don't think anyone likes to kill babies."

Is a fetus a living thing?

Well, then you are clearly wrong.

Over 63 million abortions have occurred in the US since Roe v ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › abortions-since-roe-...

May 4, 2022 — More than 63 million abortions are estimated to have taken place in the U.S. since the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling, according to ...

"I don't think anyone likes to kill babies."

Is a fetus a living thing?

Well, then you are clearly wrong.

What I said here makes clear why some people don't see a human being in a fetus. In the language of "star trek" - this people don't follow their first doctrine of non-intervention. They kill a "species" which will become an intelligent species. But you are for sure right that even when we do not know whether a fetus is human being or not then we know on the other side for sure that this fetus will be one day for sure a human being.

Over 63 million abortions have occurred in the US since Roe v ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › abortions-since-roe-...
May 4, 2022 — More than 63 million abortions are estimated to have taken place in the U.S. since the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling, according to ...

A horrendous number. I calculated once that the abortions in the USA reduced the life expectation around 20 years. But also in this status a fetus was and is not calculated like a human being - so we blinded ourselve for not to have to notice how dangerous we are on our own for ourselves.

Nevertheless I have to warn now. We are all sinners - everyone of us. And I am sure no one had the intention to murder human beings - or much more worse: to murder the own children. So I hope no one is using a wrong form of moral - a moral for others instead a moral for the own person. It's always easy to say others made something wrong - but we are all weak. ... And this tragedy is still not over - and as I remembered you: Not all abortions are really wrong - also not now. And if someone is not able to carry the own burden then it's our duty to make this burden more light and to help. We all - worldwide - are in an unenviable situation in the complexity and chaos of all open individual problems and questions around abortion. Many need a helping hand - and not a morally risen forefinger.

Last edited:
Don't post until you are free of that drug-filled stupor.

I guess this means you will throw me without to hesitate over board of your empty ark "my moral" into a dark sea where aborting shark women swim around. And you will not be astonished to see a shark landing in the sea.

I guess this means you will throw me without to hesitate over board of your empty ark "my moral" into a dark sea where aborting shark women swim around. And you will not be astonished to see a shark landing in the sea.

There is no basis for any comparison between American morality and that of Germany.

You gave the world Hegel, Marx and Hitler.

We gave the world Madison, Jefferson and Franklin.

There is no basis for any comparison between American morality and that of Germany.

True. The USA has not anything what I could call intuitively now in the moment "moral".

You gave the world Hegel, Marx and Hitler.

"We" gave the world much more than only this two very important philosophers and this murderous narcissist who made the greatest extended suicide the world ever had seen up to now. But you can Trump it.

We gave the world Madison, Jefferson and Franklin.

Who? From Jefferson I know a little. Specially why and how he tried to christianize the Red Indians is very interesting. The name Franklin I heard somewhere
; ¿lightning conductor? - But Madison? "Madison's square garden" is the only thing I associate with this name.

Nevertheless have a happy 4th of July.

Last edited:
True. The USA has not anything what I could call intuitively now in the moment "moral".

"We" gave the world much more than only this two very important philosophers and this murderous narcissist who made the greatest extended suicide the world ever had seen up to now. But you can Trump it.

Who? From Jefferson I know a little. Specially why and how he tried to christianize the Red Indians is very interesting. The name Franklin I heard somewhere
; ¿lightning conductor? - But Madison? "Madison's square garden" is the only thing I associate with this name.

Nevertheless have a happy 4th of July.

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin. Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. ...

You seem not to have a big idea about Germans. Do you know for example that the Langobards wan against the Vandals with the help of the godess Frigg (called "Freia" from the Langobards). Later the Vandals lived in North Africa and had been anything else than "Vandals" but had been very generous when they attacked Rome. Who fled in a temple, church or any other house of god had not been attacked from them. The last what we heard from them was that they seddled down in Spain for some hundred years in "El Andalus" = "the land of the Vandals".

Last edited:
You just proved the point of the difference between America and totalitarian enterprises.

?

Only to make something clear in this context: In case Donald Trump would now in the moment be president of the USA I would not think this political criminal of a totalitarian country USA would not be able to cause the death of all mankind after he had had destroyed the western world in his unbelievable narcissistic superstupidity - together with his US-fake-lemmings.

Last edited:
You seem not to have a big idea about Germans. Do you know for example that the Langobards wan against the Vandals with the help of the godess Frigg (called "Freia" from the Langobards). Later the Vandals lived in North Africa and had been anything else than "Vandals" but had been very generous when they attacked Rome. Who fled in a temple, church or any other house of god had not been attacked from them. The last what we heard from them was that they seddled down in Spain for some hundred years in "El Andalus" = "the land of the Vandals".

Actually I do have quite a "big idea about Germans," and have presented it.

?

Only to make something clear in this context: In case Donald Trump would now in the moment be president of the USA I would not think this political criminal of a totalitarian country USA would not be able to cause the death of all mankind after he had had destroyed the western world in his unbelievable narcissistic superstupidity - together with his US-fake-lemmings.

What crime would he be guilty of????

This???

1656943118715.png

Or possibly this??????????

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban, keeping Putin from invadidng..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

You're quite the 'esel,' aren't you.

Forum List

Back