Regarding the "Leaked" George Floyd Video

I do not, nor will I ever have any sympathy for career criminals that get hurt or killed during the commission of a crime, or the arrest when they are caught. One less criminal to worry about. The world is a better place. I will never understand why progressives pick people like this to be their martyrs.

Is it because the Democrat party has alienated everyone else?

The autopsy didn't support Floyd dying of a drug overdose. This is, yet another, rightwing lie.
Total lie...There was enough fentanyl in him to kill nearly anyone.

Floyd-Overdose.jpg

The autopsy didn't support Floyd dying of a drug overdose. This is, yet another, rightwing lie.

Floyd made his mistake by trying to pass a bad bill on some market owner.....whatever happened after that is his fault.....if you don't want to be a statistic don't break the law.....and if you still try and get caught don't resist......you will have your day in court.....simple logic....
Cops aren't the judge, the jury and the executioner.
They are just the arresting agency, and Floyd resisted arrest and died while trying to get him to settle down.

Floyd made his mistake by trying to pass a bad bill on some market owner.....whatever happened after that is his fault.....if you don't want to be a statistic don't break the law.....and if you still try and get caught don't resist......you will have your day in court.....simple logic....

How do you know that George Floyd didn't have someone in another store, give HIM the bogus bill and he had no idea? That he was just an innocent victim himself.

We'll never know the answer to that question because THE POLICE MURDERED HIM.

How do you know that George Floyd didn't have someone in another store, give HIM the bogus bill and he had no idea? That he was just an innocent victim himself.

Factually false
Drugs killed him.

Factually false
Drugs killed him.

His CRIMES killed him. Had he not:
  1. Passed fake money.
  2. Taken hefty drugs.
  3. Fought with officers.
  4. Resisted arrest.
He'd be alive today.

He had a chance to explain it to a judge but he decided to resist instead....and now he's dead......and it wasn't murder....if you fight with cops you are placing yourself in a dangerous situation...its all on Floyd....its all his doing.....

It changes nothing, and here's why....

A few problems with this guy's assessments.

1.) “Mr. Zed (Floyd) doesn’t want to get in the car. He has a phobia.”

After they just pulled him from the confinement of his own SUV? I think not.

2.) “Mr. Zed ends up laying on the ground.”

After Floyd told them he wanted to lay on the ground.

3.) “He wasn’t complying. I don’t know that I would call that resisting.”

If you’re not complying, you’re resisting.

4.) “Resisting is a charge. …a charge that gets resolved by a jury or a judge. We do not have judges and juries in the street."

This implies that officers deliberately killed him for resisting. He wasn't killed for resisting. No one involved expected Floyd to die nor did they want him to die.

Forum List

Back