Regarding the "Leaked" George Floyd Video

It changes nothing, and here's why....

A few problems with this guy's assessments.

1.) “Mr. Zed (Floyd) doesn’t want to get in the car. He has a phobia.”

After they just pulled him from the confinement of his own SUV? I think not.

2.) “Mr. Zed ends up laying on the ground.”

After Floyd told them he wanted to lay on the ground.

3.) “He wasn’t complying. I don’t know that I would call that resisting.”

If you’re not complying, you’re resisting.

4.) “Resisting is a charge. …a charge that gets resolved by a jury or a judge. We do not have judges and juries in the street."

This implies that officers deliberately killed him for resisting. He wasn't killed for resisting. No one involved expected Floyd to die nor did they want him to die.

They why did they keep their weight on his body for 4 minutes AFTER the officers confirmed that he didn't have a pulse and he had stopped breathing?

4.) “Resisting is a charge. …a charge that gets resolved by a jury or a judge. We do not have judges and juries in the street."

This implies that officers deliberately killed him for resisting. He wasn't killed for resisting. No one involved expected Floyd to die nor did they want him to die.

They why did they keep their weight on his body for 4 minutes AFTER the officers confirmed that he didn't have a pulse and he had stopped breathing?

Why don't you ask them instead of assuming they were trying to kill him?

Do you really believe Chauvin was consciously trying to kill him? Or are you just shouting from the merry cops-are-evil-witch-hunt bandwagon because you don't want to get thrown off?

Did Chauvin use excessive force? Maybe. Was he indifferent or dismissive of the possibility that Floyd had stopped breathing? Probably. Did he employ an illegal restraining procedure? Sounds like it. But was he actively, consciously, with malice aforethought trying to kill Floyd? I doubt that very much. It doesn't make any sense.

Because Floyd died of a drug overdose. Which reminds me, have you been drug tested prior to posting at USMB?

if you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?"

Why would Joe think a black man is a junkie?

/----/ Because democRATS think all Blacks are junkies - but Dementia Joe is the first one to admit it in public.

Do you really believe Chauvin was consciously trying to kill him? Or are you just shouting from the merry cops-are-evil-witch-hunt bandwagon because you don't want to get thrown off?

Did Chauvin use excessive force? Maybe. Was he indifferent or dismissive of the possibility that Floyd had stopped breathing? Probably. Did he employ an illegal restraining procedure? Sounds like it. But was he actively, consciously, with malice aforethought trying to kill Floyd? I doubt that very much. It doesn't make any sense.

Chauvin was told George Floyd had no pulse and he did nothing. Chauvin was told George Floyd wasn't breathing and he did nothing. Chauvin was asked if they should turn George Floyd over when he stopped moving, and he did nothing. And he kept his knee on George Floyd's neck for 4 MORE minutes.

Yes, I believe that Chauvin thought he could kill George Floyd with impunity, and he was fully aware of what he was doing. 17 prior citations for excessive use of force had taught him that nothing bad could happen to him if he killed George Floyd.

Chauvin was told George Floyd had no pulse and he did nothing. Chauvin was told George Floyd wasn't breathing and he did nothing. Chauvin was asked if they should turn George Floyd over when he stopped moving, and he did nothing. And he kept his knee on George Floyd's neck for 4 MORE minutes.

Yes, I believe that Chauvin thought he could kill George Floyd with impunity, and he was fully aware of what he was doing. 17 prior citations for excessive use of force had taught him that nothing bad could happen to him if he killed George Floyd.

Oh for Christ's sake. What was the motive then?

but all the looting, arson, and beatings and killings of innocent people are justified?

Chauvin worked with George Floyd. He knew him. Who knows what goes through the head of a man with 17 citations for violence against suspects? He shouldn't have been working as a cop. He should have been fired after the second citation.

Chauvin worked with George Floyd. He knew him. Who knows what goes through the head of a man with 17 citations for violence against suspects? He shouldn't have been working as a cop. He should have been fired after the second citation.

I don't know but I have to speculate that in a place like Minn. a cop gets a complaint almost every time he makes an arrest considering the demographic make up of the city

I know every person I work with. Doesn't mean I want to kill any of them.

Face it, you have a lot of assumptions, conjecture and wishful thinking. You have no real basis on which to assume Chauvin meant to kill Floyd, 17 violations or no.

No...but they are fallible human beings...just like us all....so I would recommend you not break the law and draw their attention...but if you do...don't resist...you will have your day in court...that's all...is that so unreasonable?.....if BLM thinks there is such a thing as perfect police officers...that will never get too mad or too scared they are kidding themselves....
The video being referenced to in the OP depicts a gentleman scared to death after being confronted by a knock on his window with a nozzle to his face.

It goes both ways punk.

Those thugs will face their fate before a jury.

I'm not worried.

Here's what unravels all of your logiks....what human being expects another human being to survive almost 9 minutes of a grown man kneeling on your neck?!??

Jesus Boy, they weren't my findings.
It was THE findings.
Look outside your bubble for info.
Please post a source you've used. Clearly my sources didn't. You're the one making a counter claim. Go ahead...finish it.

He had a chance to explain it to a judge but he decided to resist instead....and now he's dead......and it wasn't murder....if you fight with cops you are placing yourself in a dangerous situation...its all on Floyd....its all his doing.....
So did the drugs kill him?

Forum List

Back