Regarding Russia's Encroachment of Ukraine

If there is conflict in the Ukraine it will drive oil prices up and higher prices at the pump will push more people to buy electric cars. Russia needs to diversify its economy or face hard times.

It doesn't work that way here. The higher the oil prices, the better off we are. We're not in America, remember?

That's not science, it's not even science-fiction, it's just fiction or bullshit as you like to say.

Here are the authors of the IMF report you call "fiction":

RABAH AREZKI is chief economist at the African Development Bank and a senior fellow at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.

PER MAGNUS NYSVEEN is senior partner and head of analysis at Rystad Energy.

What are you credentials?

Decus CNN is also making stories ten days a week. Are you telling me your Rabah Arezki the professor is better than Fareed Zakaria the fairy teller? Their names are almost identical. You must be a racist, my boy. Shame on you.

As markets for petroleum products begin to shrink, your (Russia's) income from oil will drop and your life will become more difficult.

We'll think of something. And again, why are you rooting for shrinking? As far as I know America is fracking like there's no tomorrow.

What do Republicans want to see happen in this scenario?

As far as America's involvement of course.
Putin has been waiting for a weak US President to do his evil thing.

He has one now.

President Potatohead will not do jackshit. He is Putin's bitch.

If we had a real Commander in Chief, like Trump, Putin would have never consider doing it in the first place.

Trump would have put pressure on Putin. Potatohead is out getting an ice cream.

Remember Potatohead is the same dumbass that handed Afghanistan over to the Taliban along with 80 billion dollars of equipment.

Terrible president. Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Decus CNN is also making stories ten days a week. Are you telling me your Rabah Arezki the professor is better than Fareed Zakaria the fairy teller? Their names are almost identical. You must be a racist, my boy. Shame on you.

So you have nothing of substance to offer. You can't respond with anything intelligent so you opt for humor. You are a sad little man.

Flash
Didn't you say, I mean Americans, Trump was Putin's bitch? I didn't believe at first but it had been said so many times that I got used to the thought. Now this twist again! How can you?!

We'll think of something. And again, why are you rooting for shrinking? As far as I know America is fracking like there's no tomorrow.

I like low energy prices and love fracking, which helped bring down prices. If oil prices go up I'll go to a cheaper energy source. You better start thinking of something. Maybe oil is edible and you won't starve to death. Why don't you give it a try??

Flash
Didn't you say, I mean Americans, Trump was Putin's bitch? I didn't believe at first but it had been said so many times that I got used to the thought. Now this twist again! How can you?!
The Russians gave the Biden family millions of dollars. Yes, Potatohead is Putin bitch.

Putin may be a despot and an asshole but he is a real Alpha leader that looks after Russian interest.

Potatohead is dumbass incompetent piece of shit that has fucked up everything he has ever touched.

So you have nothing of substance to offer. You can't respond with anything intelligent so you opt for humor. You are a sad little man.

How can I be sad if I opt for humor? Besides, you can't bring a stiff-necked american round whether it's something intelligent or not so much. You can only hope to come across a reasonable one. The others will think that Russia is to blame whatever bad happens with their lives.

The Russians gave the Biden family millions of dollars. Yes, Potatohead is Putin bitch.

Putin may be a despot and an asshole but he is a real Alpha leader that looks after Russian interest.

Potatohead is dumbass incompetent piece of shit that has fucked up everything he has ever touched.
I believe you, Biden is an asshole. But that was only the answer to the second part of the question.

How can I be sad if I opt for humor? Besides, you can't bring a stiff-necked american round whether it's something intelligent or not so much. You can only hope to come across a reasonable one. The others will think that Russia is to blame whatever bad happens with their lives.

Putin will do what he wants and Russians will simply accept it because it is part of your culture.

Russia is facing a rough road ahead and the future looks bleak...but Russians are used to it so no worries.
  • The Chinese stole Russian military patents and is now Russia's biggest competitor for the sale of military armaments.
  • Central Asian oil used to flow through Russia and now it is pumped directly to China.
  • Siberia and its mineral and energy wealth is increasingly in the hands of the Chinese.
  • And if the price of oil "craps out" as a result the drive to "clean energy", Russia is left with nothing - nothing.
You're not worried so why should I be?

What do Republicans want to see happen in this scenario?

As far as America's involvement of course.
In my opinion, Americans who value Freedom should not be hostile to Russia in any way.

It is likely that by 2030, Progressives will have a monopoly on Media, Social Media, Internet. In that case, Russian webspace and help would be very useful for sustaining opposition to Progressive Tyranny in USA.

What should Russia do regarding Progressive Totalitarianism in USA?

Russia can allow American Opposition to use their Social Media.

Will Russia do it?

Definitely not if Republicans will support any hostility or sanctions toward Russia.

In my opinion, Americans who value Freedom should not be hostile to Russia in any way.

It is likely that by 2030, Progressives will have a monopoly on Media, Social Media, Internet. In that case, Russian webspace and help would be very useful for sustaining opposition to Progressive Tyranny in USA.
So you're giving Russia a rubber stamp to run roughshod in certain parts of the world.

Let Russia take over. Got it.

So you're giving Russia a rubber stamp to run roughshod in certain parts of the world.

Let Russia take over. Got it.
In 2022, the main threat to Freedom in USA is Progressive Hegemony. I do not think Republicans or Independents can afford to be in any conflict with Russia or China.

As I recall from my last year in USSR, the dissidents were greatly strengthened by support from USA. Modern American dissent can survive only if it has powerful friends outside USA.

Forum List

Back