Regarding Russia's Encroachment of Ukraine

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What do Republicans want to see happen in this scenario?

As far as America's involvement of course.

I don't want troops sent over, I do agree with stiff sanctions, stopping their pipeline with Germany, and sending lethal supplies.
That's still some involvement. Not quite the "hands off " you expressed earlier.

Last edited:

Well that depends.

Biden said Putin may only do a "minor" incursion" which we may not care much about.

What is a minor incursion? Is it kind of like a mico agression?

And Biden said he will have to do something.

What is that something?

Biden got a kiss from Pooty Poot Putin so he gives him Ukraine.
Obummer got to service Pooty Poot Putin's Pee Pee so he gives him Crimea.

Not so hard to understand when political whores are putting out for a few dollahs to make you hollah.

Every time Putin's ratings drop in Russia, he attacks Ukraine or some other country.

Russians love a tough guy, and you look unpatriotic if you don't support your country during a conflict.

I think what's happening now is good. Give Ukraine lethal aide, make sure Russia knows the consequences.

We should move NATO troops into Estonia and Poland too.

Obama lost Crimea
Trump lost.... Russia threatens to take over Ukrain in 2017-18.... backed off after talks.
Biden loses Ukraine (so far) and he will.

Trump colluded with the Russians.... uh.... yeah.

Every time Putin's ratings drop in Russia, he attacks Ukraine or some other country.

Russians love a tough guy, and you look unpatriotic if you don't support your country during a conflict.

I think what's happening now is good. Give Ukraine lethal aide, make sure Russia knows the consequences.

We should move NATO troops into Estonia and Poland too.
Every time Biden's ratings drop, he attacks Christians and Conservatives, and Jews.

Biden got a kiss from Pooty Poot Putin so he gives him Ukraine.
Obummer got to service Pooty Poot Putin's Pee Pee so he gives him Crimea.

Not so hard to understand when political whores are putting out for a few dollahs to make you hollah.

Are you aware that the biggest Russian Naval base on the Black Sea is in Crimea?

We would break out every weapon in the arsenal if someone tried to cut off our access to Guantanamo. We would bomb them until the entire country was a smoking ruin.

There was zero chance that the Russians would sacrifice Crimea to anything. Especially to a probable NATO ally in the future.

Forum List

Back