What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refugee from defunct Pravda English Forum. Ditched California about 5+ years ago. A lot less traffic here. Summers are nice. No hassles.

Ivan88

Reaction score
Ditched California 5+ years ago. No hassles here for me. Was a nice grocery store here, but some Trotskyite health dept. gurus shut it down on the day escrow closed telling buyer they had to spend 1/2 million bucks to keep it open. Thanks to these geniuses one has to drive 23 to 40 miles for grocery stores. Traffic is no hassle, summers nice, low taxes, but not low enough. Just got 50$ from the State, because they got more money than they expected.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
12.jpeg

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a Pravda vaccine? Cause I'll gladly take it.

Welcome.

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ditched California 5+ years ago. No hassles here for me. Was a nice grocery store here, but some Trotskyite health dept. gurus shut it down on the day escrow closed telling buyer they had to spend 1/2 million bucks to keep it open. Thanks to these geniuses one has to drive 23 to 40 miles for grocery stores. Traffic is no hassle, summers nice, low taxes, but not low enough. Just got 50$ from the State, because they got more money than they expected.
Where in CA did you live?

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to USMB, Ivan. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any idea where he lives now?
He says he lives 'here'.
Dunno, I asked him where he used to live in CA not where he lives now.

OP
Ivan88

Ivan88

Reaction score
Welcome to USMB, Ivan. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Thanks for the Welcome. Really enjoy the polite forum. Good thing You folks created that. Congratulations and Thanks too.
I'm hoping that beautress, is a wonderful Woman.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List