Refugee from defunct Pravda English Forum. Ditched California about 5+ years ago. A lot less traffic here. Summers are nice. No hassles.

Ivan88

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2021
Ditched California 5+ years ago. No hassles here for me. Was a nice grocery store here, but some Trotskyite health dept. gurus shut it down on the day escrow closed telling buyer they had to spend 1/2 million bucks to keep it open. Thanks to these geniuses one has to drive 23 to 40 miles for grocery stores. Traffic is no hassle, summers nice, low taxes, but not low enough. Just got 50$ from the State, because they got more money than they expected.

12.jpeg

Ditched California 5+ years ago. No hassles here for me. Was a nice grocery store here, but some Trotskyite health dept. gurus shut it down on the day escrow closed telling buyer they had to spend 1/2 million bucks to keep it open. Thanks to these geniuses one has to drive 23 to 40 miles for grocery stores. Traffic is no hassle, summers nice, low taxes, but not low enough. Just got 50$ from the State, because they got more money than they expected.
Where in CA did you live?

Welcome to USMB, Ivan. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to USMB, Ivan. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Thanks for the Welcome. Really enjoy the polite forum. Good thing You folks created that. Congratulations and Thanks too.
I'm hoping that beautress, is a wonderful Woman.

Forum List

Back