Redneck-the last racist target

Perhaps I'm being too subtle for your simpleton mind.

I'm saying they'll come and take yours.

Don't think so. City slickers tend to be sissies too worried aboud breaking a nail to be involved in such aggressive and suicidal behavior.

Clearly you don't know shit about, well... anything.

I guess all those gun toting gang bangers are from the country huh? :lol:

Those critters can't even figger out how to wear a cap much less how to hold a pistol!
They would likely shoot themselves before they had a chance bother anyone else!
Somebody needs to tell them that the sights are on the TOP of a handgun; not the side.

Listen and learn. My 10 year old Grandson has been bringing home venison for a couple of years now and small game from considerably before that. Anything within 200yds is not much of a challenge for him. He is not unusual for those of us raised in the country. All the crips and bloods in LA wouldn't make a match for a troop of country raised Boy Scouts. WORD

They do when they don't have the means to go get their own food. :lol:

Well...they'll try. :lol:

TRY being the operative word. Out here, they wouldn't make it far enough or live long enough to know how stupid they had been. I don't think too many of those inner-city types have much experience with high-power rifles; they prefer more concealable armament. How well that works outside the concrete jungle is illustrated by this old tale: Back in the 1880's a man was found dead outside Langtry, TX. The corpse was clutching an empty revolver, and had been drilled through the heart by a .30-30 rifle bullet. Judge Roy Bean ruled the deceased had committed suicide-by opening fire with a pistol against a man armed with a rifle!

They do when they don't have the means to go get their own food. :lol:

Don't think so. City slickers tend to be sissies too worried aboud breaking a nail to be involved in such aggressive and suicidal behavior.

Wishful thinking.

But you just keep telling yourself that, amigo.

It'll probably help you sleep at night.

no, it is pretty much right on the mark.

today, city people simply do not have the skills to survive on thier own without stealing someone else's food

most country folks cant either

but i know plenty of people out here that plant gardens, produce food, raise chickens and pigs, you name it. They would make it.

at least till thier ammo ran out.

but i know one guy with seeds to last 20 years and ...well, lets just say a LOT of ammo

like 100K + rounds. He has food to last for 10 years, in storage. All he needs is water

Wishful thinking.

But you just keep telling yourself that, amigo.

It'll probably help you sleep at night.

all he needs is water...10 years worth of food stored...that would take a wee bit of room...most people really puff the amount of rations and ammo they have.....

plus you gonna kill the starving city kids......and babies....or just gonna let the dogs eat them......i want to know why suddenly its the city folks against the country folks....or do you see all country folks as conservatives and all city folks as liberals?

and where are people gonna get the seeds to plant......how many people are growing heirloom veggies and such? we grow food...we actually know what we are talking about.....its not as easy as people make it out to be....there are a lot of things we cannot put on the table by growing....we are limited by the soil and climate

no, it is pretty much right on the mark.

today, city people simply do not have the skills to survive on thier own without stealing someone else's food

most country folks cant either

On the above emboldened text we agree.

Damned few people are prepared to weather the collapse of civilization REGARDLESS of where they live.

But should such an unlikely event happen?

Those of us living in the country near urban areas might be unhappily surprised to discover just how heavily armed (and deadly) many urbanites really are.

The overstatement that rural folks are independent of the benefits of a fuctional society is part of your mistake.

And of course the other, your wishful thinking part, is that the mases in the cities aren't prepared to kill or be killed to get what they need.

But just keep telling yourself that, kid.

I'm sure you find it very comforting, and as long as that childish theory of your isn't put to the test, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and feel good about living in the hinterlands.

he has a well for water and I have SEEN the food and ammo. He isnt puffing up any numbers.

one army surplus foot locker can hold enough food in mre form or freeze dried for one person for a month. so 12 foot lockers makes one year. Plus canned goods. Hell, he found a way to can humberger meat so it stores for like 2 years i think.

and yeah, his property has a 100 yd killing zone all the way around it. you cant get to his front door is he doesnt want you to.

the information on how to do this stuff is all out there on the net.

all he needs is water...10 years worth of food stored...that would take a wee bit of room...most people really puff the amount of rations and ammo they have.....

plus you gonna kill the starving city kids......and babies....or just gonna let the dogs eat them......i want to know why suddenly its the city folks against the country folks....or do you see all country folks as conservatives and all city folks as liberals?

and where are people gonna get the seeds to plant......how many people are growing heirloom veggies and such? we grow food...we actually know what we are talking about.....its not as easy as people make it out to be....there are a lot of things we cannot put on the table by growing....we are limited by the soil and climate

Those of us living in the country near urban areas might be unhappily surprised to discover just how heavily armed (and deadly) many urbanites really are.......................

I'm sure you find it very comforting, and as long as that childish theory of your isn't put to the test, you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and feel good about living in the hinterlands.

see now you just went and got shitty....

look here Slick.

I fear no gangbangers, they are, by and large, crappy shots and they never practice or clean thier weapons.

they will go through a full clip when ONE well placed shot would suffice.

It ain't about city slickers vs country folks. It's about institutionalized bigotry. Inner city kids might know more about weapons and killing than country kids. The fact that Americans are free to move from state to state makes no difference. The South is usually specified as geographical location as in "a southern state" but you almost never see the phrase "northern state". The myth of the ignorant Hillbilly survives thanks to movies but you could find more ignorant people in a NY city block than an entire Southern state. Is it payback for slavery? I think that's part of the issue.

It ain't about city slickers vs country folks. It's about institutionalized bigotry. Inner city kids might know more about weapons and killing than country kids. The fact that Americans are free to move from state to state makes no difference. The South is usually specified as geographical location as in "a southern state" but you almost never see the phrase "northern state". The myth of the ignorant Hillbilly survives thanks to movies but you could find more ignorant people in a NY city block than an entire Southern state. Is it payback for slavery? I think that's part of the issue.

Stereotypes don't happen out of the blue for no reason.

And an IQ-off between hillibillies and inner city blacks would be a cripple fight of epic proportions.

True story :thup:

And an IQ-off between hillibillies and inner city blacks would be a cripple fight of epic proportions.

Let's see, it's OK to judge (ridicule?) some people on the basis of steriotyped assumptions but not others? That's an interesting concept.

Let's see, it's OK to judge (ridicule?) some people on the basis of steriotyped assumptions but not others? That's an interesting concept.

When you can come up with any peoples I'm unwilling to ridicule based on stereotypes you might have a point. Until then, you're the only hypocrite peeing down his leg here chumley. :thup:

Forum List

Back