Red Jen Psaki invites disgraced clown Dan Rather back to White House press room

Could have been worse, The WH could have invited Peter Jennings - The Liar.

Jennings is a cropper compared to any White House Secretary during the Trump Administration. Sean Spicer - "Biggest Inauguration Crowd In History", followed by Sarah Huckabee Sanders who lies in the morning would be refuted by the President in the afternoon, or debunked by the press the next day, and Kayleigh McEnany who always had the last lie in any press conference.

Stephanie Grisham is the only Trump Press Secretary not to have stood at the lectern of the WH Briefing Room and lied to the American people, but only because she never held a press conference in the entire year she held the job. She just did it via Press Releases. I guess she didn't have a good poker face.

Jen Psaki
Speaking on lies in reporting....

This is an ACTUAL NEWS CHYRON from Newsmaxx
View attachment 477657

The photoshop is so horrible because they know when it comes to their audience.....they don't even have to try anymore

But let's clutch our pearls over Dan Rather because you didn't like what he reported about another guy you folks claim to hate....
I dont know about biden and the Newsmax photo

if its fake thats wrong

but this photo is not fake:
1618217875515.jpeg

what a bunch of idiots we have in the White House now

Could have been worse, The WH could have invited Peter Jennings - The Liar.

Jennings is a cropper compared to any White House Secretary during the Trump Administration. Sean Spicer - "Biggest Inauguration Crowd In History", followed by Sarah Huckabee Sanders who lies in the morning would be refuted by the President in the afternoon, or debunked by the press the next day, and Kayleigh McEnany who always had the last lie in any press conference.

Stephanie Grisham is the only Trump Press Secretary not to have stood at the lectern of the WH Briefing Room and lied to the American people, but only because she never held a press conference in the entire year she held the job. She just did it via Press Releases. I guess she didn't have a good poker face.
The hate party was crapped on by Trump with 30,573 lies over 4 years

and somehow Rather is a issue ,This defines what idiots this group is and it is something they can't hide from. Did I mention that those 30,573 lies were completely verified and many many were way worse then what Rather was charged with doing and much of the right still supports this pile of shit, This hate Nazi, who literally took his directions for power from Hitlers writings. You don't even have to associate Trump with the book that he lives and dies from. Just Google "My New Order" By Adolf Hitler. Reference to Trump isn't needed.

First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.
Dude...if you don't know that Dan Rather WAS disgraced and has wandered the political wastelands for the better part of a decade BEGGING to be relevant again...then you obviously are clueless!

The hate party was crapped on by Trump with 30,573 lies over 4 years

and somehow Rather is a issue ,This defines what idiots this group is and it is something they can't hide from. Did I mention that those 30,573 lies were completely verified and many many were way worse then what Rather was charged with doing and much of the right still supports this pile of shit, This hate Nazi, who literally took his directions for power from Hitlers writings. You don't even have to associate Trump with the book that he lives and dies from. Just Google "My New Order" By Adolf Hitler. Reference to Trump isn't needed.
Equating Donald Trump with Adolf Hitler is so over the top hysterical that you lose all semblance of credibility, JBander!

Dude...if you don't know that Dan Rather WAS disgraced and has wandered the political wastelands for the better part of a decade BEGGING to be relevant again...then you obviously are clueless!
Dudet , I know the whole story , doesn't bother me at all, if he didn't have all the facts he sure had the nature of the beast. Great man has done more for this country then any hate party politician today. He was a patriot who hated evil and that would be your group then as it is now.

Rather was not disgraced because what he said was true, that Bush never showed up for his NG duties.
The fact the evidence he showed was identical to a modern printout from MS Word, does not prove Rather faked the evidence as some claim. It just mean MS Word used the IBM Selectric typewriter as their target goal to emulate.
The fact the output of a 1960s IBM Selectric typewriter is identical to a modern copy of MS Word, is meaningless.
It is not accidental, but deliberate.

Equating Donald Trump with Adolf Hitler is so over the top hysterical that you lose all semblance of credibility, JBander!
lets start here cowboy , Trump doesn't read but he did read one book over and over , it was sitting on his bedroom stand and he read it when he went to bed, The Book "My new order" He has used it as his play book word for word. Never forget: Mussolini and Hitler made their first target the press. After a year of ‘alternative facts’ you can see why.
This is the battle. Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future,’” Miller said. By the way never called scum bag a Nazi did I? BY the way the book was by Adolf Hitler with all his speeches he made. , a book to this day that is studied to find out how Hitler was able to turn his country into Nazi's . Trump used this book word for word.

No matter how big of an asshole you think the Democrats are just wait. In due time they will surpass your wildest dreams.

Rather has been caught blatantly lying but yet being embraced by the filthy dishonest Democrats.

The Democrats don't know any more about Ethics than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology or the Constitution.

No matter how big of an asshole you think the Democrats are just wait. In due time they will surpass your wildest dreams.

Rather has been caught blatantly lying but yet being embraced by the filthy dishonest Democrats.

The Democrats don't know any more about Ethics than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology or the Constitution.

I still maintain that Red Jen Psaki and Dan Rather are the perfect pair to represent the Biden shitshow. They're both white, of course (no explanation necessary). One is young and dumb and the other is old and dumb, which illustrates how the left never learn anything. Both are totally beholden to Russia (just like Joe Biden). Both are consummate liars. Rather has already thrown away his career over his personal hatred for a president, and Psaki will undoubtedly do the same as she descends further into Trump hate-induced madness.

lets start here cowboy , Trump doesn't read but he did read one book over and over , it was sitting on his bedroom stand and he read it when he went to bed, The Book "My new order" He has used it as his play book word for word. Never forget: Mussolini and Hitler made their first target the press. After a year of ‘alternative facts’ you can see why.
This is the battle. Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future,’” Miller said. By the way never called scum bag a Nazi did I? BY the way the book was by Adolf Hitler with all his speeches he made. , a book to this day that is studied to find out how Hitler was able to turn his country into Nazi's . Trump used this book word for word.

Gaining tips from Hitler speeches does not mean he shares Hitler's values, goals, etc., just some of his techniques.

Nope.
It was easily proven that Rather did not lie.
He did not fake the 1960's print out as claimed.
The fact the modern MS Word output is identical to the 1960's IBM Selectric output is not an accident, but deliberate design and intent by MS.

I still maintain that Red Jen Psaki and Dan Rather are the perfect pair to represent the Biden shitshow. They're both white, of course (no explanation necessary). One is young and dumb and the other is old and dumb, which illustrates how the left never learn anything. Both are totally beholden to Russia (just like Joe Biden). Both are consummate liars. Rather has already thrown away his career over his personal hatred for a president, and Psaki will undoubtedly do the same as she descends further into Trump hate-induced madness.

About 25 years ago before the sonofabitch disgraced himself with blatant dishonesty I heard him speak at a Chamber of Commerce meeting my company asked me to attend.

I remember walking out of the meeting thinking "what an arrogant charlatan".

Perfect Democrat. Dishonest, arrogant and filled with horseshit.

Nope.
It was easily proven that Rather did not lie.
He did not fake the 1960's print out as claimed.
The fact the modern MS Word output is identical to the 1960's IBM Selectric output is not an accident, but deliberate design and intent by MS.

No Moon Bat you are confused. Rather made up shit because he a Liberal and that is what they do. That has been proven and is an old story now. CBS fired his sorry ass for lying.

Democrat are filled with hate and they embrace dishonesty as "the end justifying the means".

We see it every day.

When CBS (as Left Wing as they are) fires Rather for lying about Bush then we all know he is a fucking liar.

CBS News admits Bush documents can’t be verified

CBS News admits Bush documents can’t be verified​

CBS News said Monday it could not prove documents it relied on for a ‘60 Minutes’ story about President Bush’s National Guard service were authentic.

No Moon Bat you are confused. Rather made up shit because he a Liberal and that is what they do. That has been proven and is an old story now. CBS fired his sorry ass for lying.

Democrat are filled with hate and they embrace dishonesty as "the end justifying the means".

We see it every day.

When CBS (as Left Wing as they are) fires Rather for lying about Bush then we all know he is a fucking liar.

CBS News admits Bush documents can’t be verified

CBS News admits Bush documents can’t be verified​

CBS News said Monday it could not prove documents it relied on for a ‘60 Minutes’ story about President Bush’s National Guard service were authentic.

The statement "can't be verified" does not at all imply it is a lie.
It just means most of the witnesses are dead.
And the documents, although real, could easily be fakes by modern means.
Rather did not lie.
There are lots of anecdotal verifications that Bush never showed up for NG duties.
Bush even admitted he spent a lot of time on the campaign of others back then.

The statement "can't be verified" does not at all imply it is a lie.
It just means most of the witnesses are dead.
And the documents, although real, could easily be fakes by modern means.
Rather did not lie.
There are lots of anecdotal verifications that Bush never showed up for NG duties.
Bush even admitted he spent a lot of time on the campaign of others back then.

You are really a dumbass Moon Bat, aren't you?

For a Libtard company like CBS to fire Rather over a Bush report then it is a pretty damn blatant act of dishonesty.

I am no lover of Bush. He was a RINO and one of the reasons I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. He was much more of a Democrat than a Republican.

I voted for him over that loony tune Gore and that traitor Kerry but it was both times a clear cut example of the lesser of evils.

However, Rather lied about Bush. Bush was an Ivy League graduate that the Texas Air National guard was damn glad to get. The run of the mill jobs in the National Guard were hard to come by but they were looking for good pilot candidates and Bush fit the bill. The guy that recruited Bush said he was a great candidate. There was no pressure to hire him.

Bush went through the pilot training and qualified. After that he spent two years doing CONUS Interdiction missions. Those were legitmate missions during the Cold War when the Soviets were testing our air space frequently. He flew more missions than he had to do. That is well documented. He got good reviews as a pilot. After four years he removed himself from flight status and took it easy. Most National Guard troops did the same thing during that time period. Although he wasn't on flight status he met the requirements for attending the meetings. His record for doing that is also well documented.

That shithead Rather was being the typical Left Wing asshole and lied about Bush and he got fired for it. He got fired for it by a company that wanted the story to be true. We see that kind of honesty from the Left all the time.

Last edited:

For a Libtard company like CBS to fire Rather over a Bush report then it is a pretty damn blatant act of dishonesty.

I am no lover of Bush. He was a RINO and one of the reasons I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. He was much of a Democrat than a Republican.

I voted for him over that loony tune Gore and that traitor Kerry but it was both times a clear cut example of the lesser of evils.

However, Rather lied about Bush. Bush was an Ivy League graduate that the Texas Air National guard was damn glad to get. The run of the mill jobs in the National Guard were hard to come by but they were looking for good pilot candidates and Bush fit the bill. The guy that recruited Bush said he was a great candidate. There was no pressure to hire him.

Bush went through the pilot training and qualified. After that he spent two years doing CONUS Interdiction missions. Those were legitmate missions during the Cold War when the Soviets were testing our air space frequently. He flew more missions than he had to do. That is well documented. He got good reviews as a pilot. After four years he removed himself from flight status and took it easy. Most National Guard troops did the same thing during that time period. Although he wasn't on flight status he met the requirements for attending the meetings. His record for doing that is also well documented.

That shithead Rather was being the typical Left Wing asshole and lied about Bush and he got fired for it. He got fired for it by a company that wanted the story to be true. We see that kind of honesty from the Left all the time.

CBS made Dan take a round for Team Bush. The story line quickly pivoted from Bushes record, to the horrible Dan Rather Roast, because someone questioned the format of a Xerox copied document he was given. The question of Bushes record never came up again either.

Here's the rest of the story.

CBS made Dan take a round for Team Bush. The story line quickly pivoted from Bushes record, to the horrible Dan Rather Roast, because someone questioned the format of a Xerox copied document he was given. The question of Bushes record never came up again either.

Here's the rest of the story.

This shit came up when Bush was running against that traitorous cowardly asshole Kerry.

That dickhead Rather came up with this silly fake shit to take the spotlight off the fact that Kerry's fellow veterans were exposing the fact that Kerry was a coward in Vietnam. A coward that lied to get Purple Hearts and lied about his service. His commanding officer once told him that he would kick Kerry's ass if Kerry came within 100 ft of him. That is how much disdain they had for him.

Rather didn't do his homework and had no real proof of anything and CBS saw that and fired his sorry ass.

Rather became the story because he got caught.

I am no lover of Bush. He was a RINO and one of the reasons I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. He was much more of a Democrat than a Republican.

So you are saying that Rather was right about Bush not showing up, but that it was ok because all the other wealthy members of the TX NG, "Most National Guard troops did the same thing during that time period. "

Forum List

Back