CNN Doesn't Practice What It Preaches

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CNN doesn't practice what it preaches...says a former female employee after 13 years working for the cable news network.

Interestingly, it is Fox News — a favorite target of CNN news and opinion shows — that features far more women in prominent hosting, reporting, and contributing roles than CNN ever has. Meanwhile, the CEO of Fox News is Suzanne Scott — the first woman to run a cable news channel. Prominent on-air personalities on Fox include Laura Ingraham, Shannon Bream, Harris Faulkner, and Martha MacCallum (who co-anchors the channel's special programming with Bret Baier), and contributors or frequent guests Kayleigh McEnany, Candace Owens, Mollie Hemingway, and many others.

Hilarious!

CNN doesn't practice what it preaches...says a former female employee after 13 years working for the cable news network.

The way women are treated at CNN is an outrage!

These are human beings damn it!

But for a final vote between who treats women better, Fox or CNN, they should have a beauty contest with the final verdict after the swim suit competition.

Leftist culture = rape culture.

I have never (even for one minute) watched CNN since 2016. (I used to get a kick out of Wolf. What a character! And, of course, Larry King was a lot of fun!)

But, of course, it does NOT practice what it preaches.

Liberals never do. (Have you ever asked them what kind of neighborhood they live in? What school do they send their children to?)

CNN feeds on keeping racism alive. Devoting 40 minutes on the Floyd trial and then there's Don Lemon who can create a racial divide from an innocent game of lawn darts continues to define the network.

Until we talk about individuals and not characterize black vs white racism will thrive. Fasten your seat belts, we're in for a long long ride.

CNN is so pathetically redundant.
It starts with Jake (I come across so miserable) Tapper in the afternoon,
then Wolf (can I get any more monotone) Blitzer reads the same story around dinner,
then Erin (why is my head always down) Burnout reads the same story,
until Anderson (can never get the words out right) Cooper reads the same story, and
then Chris (I just love to hear myself talk) Cuomo repeats the same story,
until Don (it's always about race) Lemon repeats the same story with that racial slant to everything.

Every story falls under the following pillars:
* Blast Trump and every Republican since Lincoln
* Overt patronizing (white guilt) sympathy for the George Floyd tragedy
* Incessant "breaking news" on the latest spike in Coronavirus coupled with perspective by Fauci and Gupta
* Sugarcoating the current migrant crisis at the border even after blasting Trump years earlier

Forum List

Back