Red Jen Psaki invites disgraced clown Dan Rather back to White House press room

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
LMAO! This should be good...

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted Wednesday former news anchor Dan Rather is welcome in the White House press briefing room “anytime,” noting “she may regret” the invitation.

Psaki’s response originated from Rather’s tweet at Psaki, which praised her for reminding him of his “daily” White House beat. “Would be fun to find my way back to the briefing room again the future,” he prodded.

Psaki responded by saying, “I may regret this, but you are welcome anytime! there is always a seat for @DanRather in the briefing room.”

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png

LMAO! This should be good...

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted Wednesday former news anchor Dan Rather is welcome in the White House press briefing room “anytime,” noting “she may regret” the invitation.

Psaki’s response originated from Rather’s tweet at Psaki, which praised her for reminding him of his “daily” White House beat. “Would be fun to find my way back to the briefing room again the future,” he prodded.

Psaki responded by saying, “I may regret this, but you are welcome anytime! there is always a seat for @DanRather in the briefing room.”

EoL9T_-XcAUCG4x.png
One retard to another.

I think this is great, actually. There's nothing that better represents Joe Biden's administration than a disgraced former reporter who lost his job over a fake story he pushed because he was mad at the president.

LOL
First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.

Speaking on lies in reporting....

This is an ACTUAL NEWS CHYRON from Newsmaxx
EydIH5fWgAMYrab.jpg

The photoshop is so horrible because they know when it comes to their audience.....they don't even have to try anymore

But let's clutch our pearls over Dan Rather because you didn't like what he reported about another guy you folks claim to hate....

I think this is great, actually. There's nothing that better represents Joe Biden's administration than a disgraced former reporter who lost his job over a fake story he pushed because he was mad at the president.

LOL
First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.

Why did CBS fire Rather?

Dan Rather was the only reporter to see the Zapruder film, he lied to America about what it showed.

LOL

Why did CBS fire Rather?
No the question is since Rush Hanity Ingraham's and Carlson are 100 times worse then Rather, why would we even take your silliness seriously.

LOL

Why did CBS fire Rather?
No the question is since Rush Hanity Ingraham's and Carlson are 100 times worse then Rather, why would we even take your silliness seriously.

I knew you would dodge that question. You're a rube.

LOL

View attachment 477657

The photoshop is so horrible because they know when it comes to their audience.....they don't even have to try anymore

But let's clutch our pearls over Dan Rather because you didn't like what he reported about another guy you folks claim to hate....
If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

View attachment 477657

Because Dan Rather does not report against to any if at all of the many Progs who are corrupted. People trusted him and so many other reporters. We know now what they are.

LOL

Why did CBS fire Rather?

I knew you would dodge that question. You're a rube.

LOL
Ok ace tell me why your comment needs any consideration since CBS did not fire Rather. Nor was he fired at all.

Forum List

Back