Red Jen Psaki invites disgraced clown Dan Rather back to White House press room

This shit came up when Bush was running against that traitorous cowardly asshole Kerry.

That dickhead Rather came up with this silly fake shit to take the spotlight off the fact that Kerry's fellow veterans were exposing the fact that Kerry was a coward in Vietnam. A coward that lied to get Purple Hearts and lied about his service. His commanding officer once told him that he would kick Kerry's ass if Kerry came within 100 ft of him. That is how much disdain they had for him.

Rather didn't do his homework and had no real proof of anything and CBS saw that and fired his sorry ass.

Rather became the story because he got caught.

Wrong.
Normally NG pilots like Bush are the first to get sent to Vietnam.
The fact Bush never was called up for Vietnam, is absolute proof of corruption.

{... It turned out that George W. Bush, at the time a senior staff member in his father’s campaign, had served in the same Houston unit as Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite, such as John Connally III, son of the former Texas governor and Nixon treasury secretary; Al Hill, the grandson of oil tycoon H. L. Hunt; and several members of the Dallas Cowboys. ...}

So you are saying that Rather was right about Bush not showing up, but that it was ok because all the other wealthy members of the TX NG, "Most National Guard troops did the same thing during that time period. "

You are confused about this.

With a six year commitment most NG members at that time didn't bust their balls the last year or so. I saw that among my friends that joined the NG.

He still attended the required weekend training and duty meetings. He did nothing illegal. He met his requirements and that asshole Rather lied about him not doing it.

What he did by not being on flight status the last couple of years was a lot more courageous than that dipshit Kerry that ran away from Vietnam after four months. I spent 29 months in Vietnam. I hadn't even broke in my boots at four months. Anybody that left before their year was up that wasn't carried out was considered to be a coward. No wonder his fellow veterans thought he was a liar.

Stop trying to defend some dipshit like Rather. He was a lying asshole and got caught and got fired.

Bush was no war hero but he did what was required of him and didn't deserve to have somebody of Rather's statue as a newsman make up lies about him.

It just makes you look like a moron when you try to defend the indefensible.

If you want to bitch about Bush there are plenty of other things to mention.. Letting the Illegals flood in, continuing with the welfare state, invading Iraq, kissing Black ass, being an asshole about Trump.

Don't get on a liar's bandwagon. It just makes you look like a fool.

This shit came up when Bush was running against that traitorous cowardly asshole Kerry.

That dickhead Rather came up with this silly fake shit to take the spotlight off the fact that Kerry's fellow veterans were exposing the fact that Kerry was a coward in Vietnam. A coward that lied to get Purple Hearts and lied about his service. His commanding officer once told him that he would kick Kerry's ass if Kerry came within 100 ft of him. That is how much disdain they had for him.

Rather didn't do his homework and had no real proof of anything and CBS saw that and fired his sorry ass.

Rather became the story because he got caught.

Wrong as usual

"It was the 1988 presidential campaign of Bush’s father that first raised the issue of a privileged son from Texas getting special access to the National Guard—only the privileged son wasn’t a Bush. Michael Dukakis, the elder Bush’s opponent, had recently chosen Senator Lloyd Bentsen, of Houston, as his running mate. One Sunday morning in August of that year, George H. W. Bush’s campaign co-chairman, New Hampshire governor John Sununu, went on TV to attack Bentsen for allegedly helping his son, Lloyd Bentsen III, enter the Texas Air National Guard in 1968."

"But it boomeranged. It turned out that George W. Bush, at the time a senior staff member in his father’s campaign, had served in the same Houston unit as Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite, such as John Connally III, son of the former Texas governor and Nixon treasury secretary; Al Hill, the grandson of oil tycoon H. L. Hunt; and several members of the Dallas Cowboys.

Sununu’s attacks died after Bentsen and Staudt denied the allegations, but the issue had been introduced, and the timing and circumstances of Bush’s entry into the Guard were enough to raise eyebrows. In February 1968, three months before Bush graduated from Yale, the Tet offensive left more than five hundred U.S. soldiers dead in a single week. That same month, Walter Cronkite famously declared the Vietnam War “mired in stalemate” just as President Lyndon Johnson canceled draft deferments for most graduate students"

The rest of the story

Wrong.
Normally NG pilots like Bush are the first to get sent to Vietnam.
The fact Bush never was called up for Vietnam, is absolute proof of corruption.

{... It turned out that George W. Bush, at the time a senior staff member in his father’s campaign, had served in the same Houston unit as Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite, such as John Connally III, son of the former Texas governor and Nixon treasury secretary; Al Hill, the grandson of oil tycoon H. L. Hunt; and several members of the Dallas Cowboys. ...}

Stop being a stupid moron. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

He didn't join the US Air Force. he joined the Texas National Air Guard. They did not provide squadrons to Vietnam during the time Bush served. If they had then he would have gone.

The mission of the TNAG was to supplement other air NG units to do CONUS interdiction mission. He did that. During the time he was on flight status he flew more missions than he had to do.

If you want to bitch about somebody not doing their duty then bitch about that shithead John Kerry crying about band aid "wounds" and putting his tail between his legs and running home after four months. Then when he got home lying about his service and lying about the troops he served with.

Why didn't Rather investigate that?

Stop being a stupid moron. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

He didn't join the US Air Force. he joined the Texas National Air Guard. They did not provide squadrons to Vietnam during the time Bush served. If they had then he would have gone.

The mission of the TNAG was to supplement other air NG units to do CONUS interdiction mission. He did that. During the time he was on flight status he flew more missions than he had to do.

If you want to bitch about somebody not doing their duty then bitch about that shithead John Kerry crying about band aid "wounds" and putting his tail between his legs and running home after four months. Then when he got home lying about his service and lying about the troops he served with.

Why didn't Rather investigate that?
Quit trying to con us. We know how the Neo-GOP feels about veterans who put their lives on the line for their country. "losers and suckers" Ya'll have a special disdain for Prisoners of war too that I don't understand. Ya'll like soldiers who were not captured.

Wrong as usual

"It was the 1988 presidential campaign of Bush’s father that first raised the issue of a privileged son from Texas getting special access to the National Guard—only the privileged son wasn’t a Bush. Michael Dukakis, the elder Bush’s opponent, had recently chosen Senator Lloyd Bentsen, of Houston, as his running mate. One Sunday morning in August of that year, George H. W. Bush’s campaign co-chairman, New Hampshire governor John Sununu, went on TV to attack Bentsen for allegedly helping his son, Lloyd Bentsen III, enter the Texas Air National Guard in 1968."

"But it boomeranged. It turned out that George W. Bush, at the time a senior staff member in his father’s campaign, had served in the same Houston unit as Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite, such as John Connally III, son of the former Texas governor and Nixon treasury secretary; Al Hill, the grandson of oil tycoon H. L. Hunt; and several members of the Dallas Cowboys.

Sununu’s attacks died after Bentsen and Staudt denied the allegations, but the issue had been introduced, and the timing and circumstances of Bush’s entry into the Guard were enough to raise eyebrows. In February 1968, three months before Bush graduated from Yale, the Tet offensive left more than five hundred U.S. soldiers dead in a single week. That same month, Walter Cronkite famously declared the Vietnam War “mired in stalemate” just as President Lyndon Johnson canceled draft deferments for most graduate students"

The rest of the story

You are confused Moon Bat. The officer that recruited Bush as a pilot said that he was well qualifed to be a pilot candidate and they were damn glad to get an Ivy League graduate apply. They would have taken him not matter who his father was. Any Ivy League graduate would have got a slot.

You are confused because you are confusing pilot qualifications with typical NG duty. Big difference. It was hard as hell to get in the regular NG in those days because of all the guys that wanted to be draft dodgers in uniform.

A lot of influential people used their influence to get their sons into the NG so they wouldn't be sent to Vietnam. I knew some of them.

That was not the case with Bush.

Stop being a piece of shit defending the lies of Rather. He was caught and he got fired. you are embarrassing yourself.

If you want to bitch about Bush there are plenty of real things to bitch about. How about him letting millions of Illegals flood in? You know like Obama did and Joe Dufus is doing?

If you want to bitch about sham military duty then bitch about Kerry's cowardice, lies and traitorous activities. Bitch about him dishonoring his fellow veterans with lies.

Quit trying to con us. We know how the Neo-GOP feels about veterans who put their lives on the line for their country. "losers and suckers" Ya'll have a special disdain for Prisoners of war too that I don't understand. Ya'll like soldiers who were not captured.
We know that the Democrats want our military to be queers, transsexuals and dumbass low IQ affirmative action Negroes and women, don't we? White Patriots need not serve.

Then we have that Democrat President known as Slick Willy that you idiot Moon Bats elected that said he said "loathed the military".

You also had that Presidential candidate John Kerry that was ex[posed by his fellow veterans for being a coward and a liar.

A lot of influential people used their influence to get their sons into the NG so they wouldn't be sent to Vietnam. I knew some of them.

That was not the case with Bush.

It was the case with Bush Jr. I don't blame them for not wanting to go anymore than I blame draft dodgers for not wanting to go. I respect those who went.

" Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite

It was the case with Bush Jr. I don't blame them for not wanting to go anymore than I blame draft dodgers for not wanting to go. I respect those who went.

" Lloyd Bentsen III and was recruited the same year by the same man, Colonel Walter “Buck” Staudt. That unit, the 147th Fighter Interceptor Group, tasked with defending the Gulf Coast, was well-known as a “champagne unit” because it housed not only Bentsen and Bush but a number of other sons of the Texas elite

You are confused Moon Bat.

There was a shortage of qualified pilot candidates. There were plenty of guys that wanted to be a NG supply clerk to stay out of Vietnam but pilots were much harder to find.

If your job was to recruit pilots and an Ivy League graduate that did well on the tests and whose father was a WWII fighter pilot applied I think you sure as hell would have taken him.

Rather told a shitload of lies about Bush and that is despicable.

If you are concerned about somebody getting a champagne job why aren't you concerned about Al Gore getting a plush job as a Stars and Stripes reporter and his own bodyguard?

Why didn't Rather look into Slick Willy lying to Col Homes and delaying until the lottery got him off the hook?

Why didn't Rather look into that asshole John Kerry's cowardice and dishonesty as exposed by his fellow veterans?

Bush was a turd in many ways. A RINO that should have run as a Democrat. However, Rather was wrong about Bush's military service and he got caught and that was why he was fired by a company that would have loved for him to be right.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There was a shortage of qualified pilot candidates. There were plenty of guys that wanted to be a NG supply clerk to stay out of Vietnam but pilots were much harder to find.

If your job was to recruit pilots and an Ivy League graduate that did well on the tests and whose father was a WWII fighter pilot applied I think you sure as hell would have taken him.

Rather told a shitload of lies about Bush and that is despicable.

If you are concerned about somebody getting a champagne job why aren't you concerned about Al Gore getting a plush job as a Stars and Stripes reporter and his own bodyguard?

Why didn't Rather look into Slick Willy lying to Col Homes and delaying until the lottery got him off the hook?

Why didn't Rather look into that asshole John Kerry's cowardice and dishonesty as exposed by his fellow veterans?

Bush was a turd in many ways. A RINO that should have run as a Democrat. However, Rather was wrong about Bush's military service and he got caught and that was why he was fired by a company that would have loved for him to be right.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. You are embarrassing yourself.

He wasn't wrong about the facts of Bushes service and no one can prove one way or another if the xeroxed copy was a copy of an original or not. He was convicted in the highest Kangaroo Court in America, but not in any real court. But Dan has lost in civil court as he tries to set the record straight.

You are confused about this.

With a six year commitment most NG members at that time didn't bust their balls the last year or so. I saw that among my friends that joined the NG.

He still attended the required weekend training and duty meetings. He did nothing illegal. He met his requirements and that asshole Rather lied about him not doing it.

What he did by not being on flight status the last couple of years was a lot more courageous than that dipshit Kerry that ran away from Vietnam after four months. I spent 29 months in Vietnam. I hadn't even broke in my boots at four months. Anybody that left before their year was up that wasn't carried out was considered to be a coward. No wonder his fellow veterans thought he was a liar.

Stop trying to defend some dipshit like Rather. He was a lying asshole and got caught and got fired.

Bush was no war hero but he did what was required of him and didn't deserve to have somebody of Rather's statue as a newsman make up lies about him.

It just makes you look like a moron when you try to defend the indefensible.

If you want to bitch about Bush there are plenty of other things to mention.. Letting the Illegals flood in, continuing with the welfare state, invading Iraq, kissing Black ass, being an asshole about Trump.

Don't get on a liar's bandwagon. It just makes you look like a fool.

No, you are wrong.
National Guard pilots were all supposed to go to Vietnam, Korea, or Japan.
Bush cheated to avoid going.
Rather never lied and only reported what others told him and showed him the evidence, which was statements by people who were no longer living, so could not be verified.
But since then, MANY people have quietly confirmed that Bush was negligent.
The rest of his NG unit went to Vietnam, and Bush was the only one who did not.
What Kerry did or did not do is not at all relevant.

{...
After April 1972, Bush may have failed to meet the attendance requirements established for members of the Air National Guard. In mid-1972, he failed to meet the Air Force requirement for an annual physical examination for pilots and lost his authorization to be a pilot.[10] According to Bush's pay records, he did not attend any drills between mid-April and the end of October 1972. He drilled in Alabama in October and November 1972, and again in January 1973; what duties he performed are unknown. Bush returned to his home unit in Houston and was paid for his service in April 1973 through July 1973; again, what duties he performed are not documented in any way.
...}

Gaining tips from Hitler speeches does not mean he shares Hitler's values, goals, etc., just some of his techniques.
bullshit all you have to do is Is listen to Trumps own Chief of saff General Kelly and what scum bag said about Hitler. His whole presidency was run by what he read in My new Order, the ugly cruel thing Hitler advocated for power, Scum Bag used . Yup thats your God and Hero. The Head of the American Hate Nazi's/

The statement "can't be verified" does not at all imply it is a lie.
It just means most of the witnesses are dead.
And the documents, although real, could easily be fakes by modern means.
Rather did not lie.
There are lots of anecdotal verifications that Bush never showed up for NG duties.
Bush even admitted he spent a lot of time on the campaign of others back then.
it was verified to him and even if it wasn't it doesn't mean it's a lie it means it is a lie or it means it is the truth.

So you are saying that Rather was right about Bush not showing up, but that it was ok because all the other wealthy members of the TX NG, "Most National Guard troops did the same thing during that time period. "
Bush was put in a hand holding military group that was designed to pander to the rich kids that didn't want to go to war. IT was a summer camp for losers.

bullshit all you have to do is Is listen to Trumps own Chief of saff General Kelly and what scum bag said about Hitler. His whole presidency was run by what he read in My new Order, the ugly cruel thing Hitler advocated for power, Scum Bag used . Yup thats your God and Hero. The Head of the American Hate Nazi's/

Well General Kelly is pretty much a scum bag considering the innocent people he knew he was murdering in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They only "cruel" things Hitler ordered were done in secret, like abusing minorities.
And no, Trump and Hitler are your heros, not mine,

lets start here cowboy , Trump doesn't read but he did read one book over and over , it was sitting on his bedroom stand and he read it when he went to bed, The Book "My new order" He has used it as his play book word for word. Never forget: Mussolini and Hitler made their first target the press. After a year of ‘alternative facts’ you can see why.
This is the battle. Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future,’” Miller said. By the way never called scum bag a Nazi did I? BY the way the book was by Adolf Hitler with all his speeches he made. , a book to this day that is studied to find out how Hitler was able to turn his country into Nazi's . Trump used this book word for word.
You're an idiot! How the fuck do you know what book Donald Trump read before he went to bed? It's posts like this one that make me laugh out loud. Trump won the Presidency because you liberals ran the worst candidate in modern political history...a person SO corrupt she turned off the electorate!

I think this is great, actually. There's nothing that better represents Joe Biden's administration than a disgraced former reporter who lost his job over a fake story he pushed because he was mad at the president.

LOL
The last REAL journalist was Dorothy Kilgallen. Who was murdered because she had the goods on LBJ.

First he is not disgraced, no biggy >the humor is ,this is from the party that had Rush the biggest liar in the Media, him being buried is the best thing that could happen for this great country. , the hate Nazi Hannity and there main source is Fox Crap news . Biggest liar media group by all standards.
And I bet your dumb ass still believes that RUSSIA Bullshit too. Moron.

Bush was put in a hand holding military group that was designed to pander to the rich kids that didn't want to go to war. IT was a summer camp for losers.
Being a fighter jet pilot is hardly summer camp, Dude! It's a dangerous profession that few qualify for. Remind me again what Joe Biden's military service was? Or what Barry's was? Or what Bill Clinton's was?

Forum List

Back