Red Flag Bill

So the scariest thing to democrats is a woman wanting to defend herself. And actually saying so in public.

Their counter to that is the size of her ass vs her brain.

The democrats are all about women though.

Lady gun slinger, you are a mean one. I wouldn't want to mess with you. I bet you have lots of guns. I bet you have a rear end big enough to hold them all. I bet you have a brain smaller than a pea.
Not coming back to this thread?

Maybe you don't have enough ass or brain to defend yourself.

He posted a factual statement about the availability of guns within a couple of hours of Chicago and was called a liar for it. What's the point in continuing a discussion in which facts aren't accepted?
If you're going to go all in for another poster at least read the fucking thread. You fucking retard.

I notice ladygunslinger didn't take the opportunity to point out his lies. You want to do it?
You want to post the relevant part? Or are you still defending the sexist bullshit your buddy posted?

He's not my buddy and neither are you, needledick.

"He posted a factual statement about the availability of guns within a couple of hours of Chicago and was called a liar for it. What's the point in continuing a discussion in which facts aren't accepted?"

You just proved you're a prolific liar.. Thanks..
Lady gun slinger, pull your gun out of your rear end and read what I wrote.
Please tell me specifically what is a lie including the non-subjective stats in the article.
Shut your face Fuddy and don't address me.. I don't know you nor do I care too. Take a hike you loser.
You just proved you're a prolific liar.. Thanks..
Please tell me specifically what is a lie including the non-subjective stats in the article.
Shut your face Fuddy and don't address me.. I don't know you nor do I care too. Take a hike you loser.
Lady gun slinger, you are a mean one. I wouldn't want to mess with you. I bet you have lots of guns. I bet you have a rear end big enough to hold them all. I bet you have a brain smaller than a pea.
Really? That's your response? How is that not sexist?

You stupid woman! You don't agree with me! I bet you have a fat ass and a small brain!

Do I need to fucking mansplain to you how damn stupid you are?
As I said, the observations apply to you also. I have no idea whether either one of you are a woman or a man. I doubt slinger is a woman. I doubt you are a man, at least a real man.

Excuse me dipshit.. I've been a part of this forum FOR YEARS.. A lot of people here are personal friends.. some even with access to my facebook, email, etc and my life.. I have many pictures posted here on this site but you're too stupid to check that out for yourself before spewing your horseshit.. Makes an ass out of you..

You remember the Democrats' BS 'See Something, Say Something'?

So what's the basic initial difference between that and the 'Red Flag' bill?

Just like all communist countries, they want us snitching on our family and neighbors.
So if you have an Islamist terrorist planning an attack on the US you would not snitch on them because you are not a snitch.
You are a dumb F**k head. A guy with guns who is not a snitch.

An Islamist terrorist wouldn't be a member of my family or a neighbor.

So the scariest thing to democrats is a woman wanting to defend herself. And actually saying so in public.

I'm use to the liberal dogpile here .. I can take it and do rather well. Leftists hate strong, intelligent beautiful conservative women.. it eats them alive.. I want to thank you however for championing me.. I am absolutely flattered and in your debt.. Thank you again.. ♥

He posted a factual statement about the availability of guns within a couple of hours of Chicago and was called a liar for it. What's the point in continuing a discussion in which facts aren't accepted?
If you're going to go all in for another poster at least read the fucking thread. You fucking retard.

I notice ladygunslinger didn't take the opportunity to point out his lies. You want to do it?
You didn't notice shit noob.. Unlike you and your liberal network of nitwits, I run a business and work my ass off... I don't have every hour to sit on a computer and post continually..

You didn't notice shit noob.. Unlike you and your liberal network of nitwits, I run a business and work my ass off... I don't have every hour to sit on a computer and post continually..

I ran a business, sold it, retired early, ran low on money, built houses for a couple of years, then retired again. I don't have a network here. I also don't call people liar for posting facts.

I ran a business, sold it, retired early, ran low on money, built houses for a couple of years, then retired again. I don't have a network here. I also don't call people liar for posting facts.

I stand corrected... You're not one of the lazyass liberals here.. Now move along and stop itching for a fight.

God said the meek will inherit the earth...not weak.

Nowhere does it say if you own a gun you'll go to hell.

Good grief. In fact Jesus told his disciples to buy swords
That one is a straight up dumbass...
I can see you have quite a sense of humor.
You posted something wrong. No sense of humor involved. You're fucking wrong. Period.

But then you actually make this a sexist thing by talking about her ass size vs her brain size.

How are you not the piece of shit in this conversation?
Excuse me, both men and women have asses and brains. How is that sexist. I would guess you have a rear end large enough to hold an arsenal of guns and your brain makes slinger's brain look big.
LMAO! That is your fucking reply?

You pathetic piece of shit. You went right after a woman and her ass size versus her brain size.

Why the hell would you want to backtrack this now with your "well men can have fat asses and small brains too" bullshit.

You meant it as the ultimate insult to a woman who dared to not agree with your ignorance.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.

BTW- I have no doubt you have a fat ass and a small brain. Not genetic, you earned it.
I am sorry I am not a gentleman like you Missouri Michelle. I do not think it is very gentleman like to use your language in front of a woman. But I am saying sling is not a woman and you are not a real man.

The Republican's are the party of the woman. Of 127 females in congress 102 are Democrat and 25 are Republican.
A Republican woman feels her job is to do what her husband tells her to do.
A Democrat or Independent woman who is harassed on line does not need a goof ball like Missouri Michelle to take care of them. They will take care of themselves.

Really? That's your response? How is that not sexist?

You stupid woman! You don't agree with me! I bet you have a fat ass and a small brain!

Do I need to fucking mansplain to you how damn stupid you are?
As I said, the observations apply to you also. I have no idea whether either one of you are a woman or a man. I doubt slinger is a woman. I doubt you are a man, at least a real man.

Excuse me dipshit.. I've been a part of this forum FOR YEARS.. A lot of people here are personal friends.. some even with access to my facebook, email, etc and my life.. I have many pictures posted here on this site but you're too stupid to check that out for yourself before spewing your horseshit.. Makes an ass out of you..
Sling, you are not talking like a lady. Further proof that you are not a woman. Pictures mean nothing.
The supposed women here, talk like filthy mouth men and the supposed men do not come across as real men, to me

If you have a thought and write it down then... what? Off to the gulag with you for wrong think?

If you express a "thought" about mass murder...you should NOT have guns available to you.

You disagree?
Really?

I think mass murder is horrible, particularly when it is done by governments.

I guess that qualifies the government to remove My rights.
If you openly talk about mass murder absolutely you should not have access to guns

If you have a thought and write it down then... what? Off to the gulag with you for wrong think?

If you express a "thought" about mass murder...you should NOT have guns available to you.

You disagree?
Really?

I think mass murder is horrible, particularly when it is done by governments.

I guess that qualifies the government to remove My rights.
If you openly talk about mass murder absolutely you should not have access to guns
You're openly talking about it right now.

The Russians engaged in Counter-Intelligence operations in the US beginning in 2014.

In 2016, using social media, they were successful in getting easily emotionally manipulated snowflakes to organize and march for them

In 2016 they were successful in getting Hillary Clinton to take Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a foreign spy and have her and the duped treasonous Obama administration attempt to use that information in a failed coup attempt.

They successfully got Antifa, the Black Fist, & BLM to take cash from them to spread racial division and violence in the US.

Ever since then the Democrats have been rabidly tacitly complicit in the Russians' and our other ememies' goal of dividing this nation.

Immediately after these shootings, rather than calling for the country to come together to mourn and heal, Democrats immediately went all-in to divide this nation with more hate.....then followed up by fund raising on the dead bodies of murdered Americans.

There is only 1 party truly committed to HATE and to spreading racial division and violence....

That party is the same one who engaged in FUND RAISING for their own personal / party political gain off of the death and carnage resulting from the latest shootings.

So the government can deprive a person of his or her Constitutional rights before he or she commits a crime. Am I correct?

What country is this again?

So the government can deprive a person of his or her Constitutional rights before he or she commits a crime. Am I correct?

What country is this again?
So you're on record as saying that you have no problem with someone saying they want to commit mass murder and allowing them to buy guns to do it...

Oh...

Lets give the filthy government more powers to infringe upon our Constitutional rights. What could possibly go wrong?

It seems to have bipartisan support and the President supports it. People who exhibit "violent tendencies" would have their names flagged on an instant name check to purchase a firearm

It’s the usual “broad” bipartisan support.

“Violent tendencies” is a Democrat code phrase for rape.

Sling, you are not talking like a lady. Further proof that you are not a woman. Pictures mean nothing.
The supposed women here, talk like filthy mouth men and the supposed men do not come across as real men, to me

Guns are deadly weapons.

Guns mean business, not entertainment for the ladies and gentlemen.

“We can’t have guns because sex sex sex” is not a valid argument.

Forum List

Back