I need to know why Kamala Harris is not a racist if

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
She gives all poor black people homes. It seems that Harris cares more about skin color than the content of peoples character

Please use the phrase RACIAL BIGOT instead of "racist."

Blacks argue they cannot be racist because they are at the "bottom" of society, even as Hate Hoax Harris herself is worth millions $$$$ and held a position of power...

Trump makes the same error.

USE RACIAL BIGOT

They can't wiggle out of it...

• Banned

Blacks argue they cannot be racist because they are at the "bottom" of society, even as Hate Hoax Harris herself is worth millions $$$$ and held a position of power...

USE RACIAL BIGOT

God I hope I never see Kamala Harris wiggle

USE RACIAL BIGOT

The arguement that someone can't be racist because of their race is just so stupid. I say let them spout this BS, point it out and take note.

She gives all poor black people homes. It seems that Harris cares more about skin color than the content of peoples character

She cares more about winning than skin color. Get real. She is a shark.

The arguement that someone can't be racist because of their race is just so stupid.

Maybe so, but it is their definition.

They can spin that word, racist.

They cannot spin RACIAL BIGOT. That hits the dead center of the yellow bullseye on Hate Hoax Harris and so many others.

Forum List

Back